Unexpected Love Stories

By TvdKolfan99

Stefan is on his way to Whitmore college to help Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie with their history and he can't... More

Chapter 1: New Girl in Town
Chapter 2: ROOMATE?!
Chapter 3: What My Life is All About
Chapter 4: Hello Again
Chapter 5: Happy To See You
Chapter 6: Beautiful
Chapter 7: Prom!
Chapter 8: Deja Vu!
Chapter 9: What Are You Doing Here?!
Chapter 10: Our Love Ones
Chapter 11: The Big L Word
Chapter 12: Jealousy and Protectiveness
Chapter 13: I Love You
Chapter 14: Are You Jealous?
Chapter 15: What's A Dinner Party Without A Little Drama?
Chapter 16: Talk About Awkward
A/N
Chapter 17: Getting Ready For Prom.
Chapter 18: All Ready To Go
Chapter 19: Secrets Out
Authors Note: Introducing The Character
Chapter 20: Impossible
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: I Will Not Lose Her
Chapter 23: Reaction
Chapter 24: Give Me A Chance
Chapter 25: Help Me!
Chapter 26: I'll Never Give Up On You
Chapter 27: Surprising Discovery!
Chapter 28: Painful Truth
Chapter 29: We'll Get Her Back
Chapter 30: Confessions
Chapter 31: It All Ends Today
Chapter 32: It's All Over

Epilogue: Unexpected Surprise!

1.7K 29 5
By TvdKolfan99

10 years later~ in Madrid, Spain

Stefan's POV
It's been ten years since we left Mystic Falls. Well, me, Gia, Gitana, Jeremy, Damon, Elena, Greg, Jasmine, Gabby, Kol, Alaric, Jo, and Henry did. Before we left, we finished college and Jeremy transferred to an art school in New Orleans, but he's finished school now. 

The rest stayed behind and lived a happy life. Bonnie and Kai got married and had a baby girl just two years ago. They named her Elizabeth, after Caroline's mom. Matt and Sarah did the same only they had a son named, James. 

Liv and Tyler are together, married and happy with twins; a boy and a girl which is why they are somewhere far away, hiding from the Gemini coven. The girl's name is Carol, named after Tyler's mom. The boy's name is Luke, named after Liv's twin brother. 

Cami is away in Australia working as a marine biologist. She's always wanted to become one and she's there starting over and making a new life. She's already married and just recently had a son. She named him Sean, after her brother. 

Enzo and Nadia got together and they live in New Orleans with Katherine and the originals. Speaking of Katherine, she's with Elijah and shocking discovery, she got pregnant by him. I guess we have her human side to thank for that. 

Although, when she had the baby it was too much for her. Carrying and delivering a part vampire baby, it killed her. But get this, she had the baby's blood in her system, so she is now a vampire... again. She and Elijah both love their little boy, Jeremiah and are happy they had him. 

Caroline lives in New Orleans with Klaus and loves Hope as if she's her own and Hope loves her too. Also, there is Jeremy and Gitana. I have to admit, I saw that coming. They are together and married and have a son, Gabriel, aka Gabe. 

Greg and Jasmine also had a baby. Because they are both werewolves they are able to have kids. They named their baby girl, Gemma. Six years ago, a witch tried to kill Jasmine and Greg killed him, triggering his werewolf curse. Katherine gave him her blood so he wouldn't have to turn. 

We left Mystic Falls and moved to New Orleans, along with me, Greg, Damon, and Gabby's mothers'. Lily and Gracie moved to New Orleans with us to be closer to us. 

Right now, we're here in Madrid, Spain visiting Gia and Gitana's home town. We've been here for three days. Gia is looking for something that she saw when she was little that belonged to her parents. She thinks it's something about Gitana. 

We are all here in the home she grew up in and there are pictures of her and her parents and grams. I pick up a picture of her and say "you know you were one adorable baby." She comes behind me and says "thank you!" Then kisses my cheek and goes back to looking. 

Kol asks "what exactly are we looking for?" Gia says "my parents have a little box and I heard them tell my grams about it saying "if she ever comes, make sure she sees this". Probably talking about Gitana! I mean, who else would they be talking about?... Maybe it's in one of their closets in their room." 

She goes to look upstairs and we go with her. Before we do, I say to Gabe, Gemma, and Henry "wait down here. Don't go outside." When we get upstairs, we walk into the room and we see her searching her mom's closet and found nothing. 

She then looks in her dad's closet and she finds a box on top of the closet shelf. She comes to us and shows us the box and says "bingo!" We look at it and Gitana is the one mostly mesmerized by it. Whatever is in the box is probably about her. 

Gia gives it to her and says "open it! Whatever is in here is obviously about you." Gitana never took her eyes off the box. She takes the box and goes and sits on the bed with us behind her, waiting for her to open it. 

Gia and Jeremy are sitting next to her by her side. She hesitantly opens it and the first thing we all see is a picture of her as a baby. She, Jeremy, and Gia smile at it. She looks in it and she sees a letter. She opens it and reads it aloud;

Dear our sweet Gitana,
We know that by the time you're reading this letter, you're wondering why we gave you up. We gave you up because your father  and I were both very poor at the moment. We were struggling with our jobs, we barely were even able to pay our bills. We wanted to keep you, but we couldn't. You deserved better. A better life. I hope the family that took you in are wonderful people and gave you the life you deserved. In this box is a locket of the three of us. We hope you love it. No matter where you are or how far you are, you will always be our little girl. Please always know that. We love you dearly.
~ Love, your parents, Gloria and Victor

We all smile at Gitana and Gitana and Gia are both now crying tears of joy. Gitana says "they loved me! They gave me up because they wanted to give me my best chance. They wanted the best for me... and I got it! My adoptive parents were amazing, but when they died, Laura took me in and you already know the rest." She looks down sad. 

I say "at least you know they wanted you and they loved you. That's what matters, right?" She nods her head. She looks in the box looking for the locket that was mentioned in the letter. 

She finds it and grabs it and looks inside it and it's a picture of Victor, Gloria, and Gitana as a baby. She smiles at it and asks Jeremy to put it on for her and he does. 

When he's done, she lifts it up and smiles at it and says "so beautiful!... When is our flight again?" Greg says "tonight at 10!" And Damon says "which gives us ten hours to explore the beauty of Spain." 

We all laugh and Gabby says "I spent most of my life here in Spain. I always wanted to learn multiple of languages and when I became a vampire, I had the chance. So I thought why not learn a little español." 

We all laugh at that and Gia says "español es un hermosa idioma." I laugh and I know exactly what she said. She taught me a little Spanish. She said "Spanish is a beautiful language." Gabby says "sí." They laugh together and Gabby walks over to Kol and says "te quiero!" He smiles at her and says "te amo a." 

Then he kisses her and Greg, Jeremy, Ric, Damon, and I fake gag. They pull away and playfully glare at us. We smirk at them. Elena goes to Damon, Jasmine goes to Greg, Gitana goes to Jeremy, Jo goes to Ric, and Gia comes to me. 

The kids run upstairs and Henry asks "can we go see Spain now?" And Greg says "we sure can! Let's go." The kids say "YAY!" And they run to the car with us behind them. We rented an R.V. with a driver driving us.

2 hours later

It's been two hours already and we have been on a ship and have tried different foods. We're now driving around Spain looking at different places. We went to the park and had a picnic and played with the kids. 

Now, we're at a Spanish festival that ends at nine. From here, we're going to our private jet and heading back to New Orleans. After seven hours of being at this festival, it is now time to head home back to New Orleans. We all get in the R.V. and the kids are upset about leaving. They love it here. 

Thirty minutes later, we're finally at the jet and the flight crew are putting all of our bags on the plane. The kids get out and run to the plane and Damon yells "be careful! Stop running." They do as he says and speed walk. 

We laugh at that and go on the plane ourselves. When we're on, we take a seat. There are eighteen seats on here, three seats each row. Three rows on one side three rows on the other. 

I look towards Gabby and Kol and they are smiling at one another and I listen in and hear Gabby say "I can't wait. Let's tell them now." I ask "tell us what?" Everyone looks at me then at Gabby and Kol. 

Kol says "geez, eavesdrop much!" I smirk at him and he says "okay! Let's tell them." We look at them attentively and Gabby says, excited "we were going to wait till we got home so we can tell everyone at the same time, but I can't wait." 

She looks at Kol and they hold hands and I ask very curious "guys, what's going on?" And Kol says "we just found out that... Gabby is pregnant." We look at them shocked. 

Damon asks "how?" And Gabby says "just like how Katherine's human side was able to procreate, my werewolf side is able to procreate." We still look shocked and Jo says while getting up to hug them "well, congratulations!" 

We all get up to hug them when Gitana says "let's all group hug." We agree, but Kol on the other hand looks like he just saw a ghost. He says "no! No! No! I don't do group hugs." 

We say "awe!" And Gitana says "oh, get over yourself." We pull him into our group hug. Man his face is priceless. But later on, he eventually smiles and we pull apart and go sit back down. 

In the 1st row on the left; it's me and Gia. Behind us it's Damon and Elena. The one behind them is Jo, Alaric, and Henry. In the 2nd row, it's a very happy Kol and Gabby. Behind them is Jasmine, Greg, and Gemma. The last one is Gitana, Jeremy, and Gabe. 

After a few minutes, the pilot says "we will be taking off in a few minutes. Fasten your seat belts, please." That's what we all do and Jasmine says while doing so "I honestly can't wait to see everyone's face expression when you guys tell them the big news." 

We laugh at that and Elena says "they will be happy and shocked all in one especially Freya and Rebekah. They will be extra hyper." We laugh at that, agreeing with her. 

I feel Gia tapping me and she is smiling so big and I laugh and ask "what?" She says "if Gabby can have a baby with Kol because of her werewolf side then that means we can have one too." I look at her shocked, but also in realization. That's so true. We can have a baby. 

I smile at her and ask "well, when do you want to start trying?" She smiles and laughs and says "the moment we can." I say "so, when we get home, after Gabby and Kol share the news?" 

She laughs and smiles and says "sounds like a plan." This time we both laugh. She rests her head on my shoulder and I rest my head on her head. After a few minutes, the pilot says "okay, we are prepared for take off. Make sure your seat belts are fastened." 

We don't even bother because we already know we are. After a few minutes, the plane has taken off and everyone is talking about the baby. I can already see now everyone back at home is going to be excited when they hear about this. I have to say, everything that has happened to us then and especially now -and I think that looking at Kol and Gabby- has certainly been... Unexpected.

~The End

A/N: The song is like ending credits. There you have it. Hope you enjoyed the story. Thank you for reading it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 3.3K 23
Victoria Gilbert. Elena Gilberts older sister, you might know her, you might not. Both girls had a normal life until the Salvatore brothers, Damon an...
2.1K 36 21
Elena chose Damon, unable to fight her intense attraction. Now, ever since Stefan left town she can't stop longing for him to come home. Between the...
22.2K 676 14
In a parallel world, Elena realized sooner than she thought that she loved Damon and no one else. With Stefan long forgotten, will she fight for her...
410K 11.2K 82
❛You will always be my almost love...❜ ❛Mind blown. Honestly, I haven't read a fanfic quite like this and I'm all here for it👏❜ ❛Thi...