Two Star-Crossed Lovers: A Dr...

By Simplymeh20

Kelly Potter had never met her brother. She hadn't even known that she had a brother until Remus told her at... More

Two Star-Crossed Lovers:001
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 002
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 003
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 004
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 005
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 006
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 007
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 008
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 009
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 010
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 011
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 012
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 013
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 014
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 015
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 016
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 017
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 018
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 019
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 020
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 021
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 022
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 023
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 024
Two Star-Crossed Lovers:025
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 026
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 027
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 028
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 029
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 030
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 031
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 032
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 033
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 035
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 036
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 037
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 038
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 039
Two Star-Crossed Lovers:040
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 041
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 042 part 1
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 042 part 2
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 043 Final Chapter!!

Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 034

14.7K 261 64
By Simplymeh20

Draco's POV (outfit in external link)

Right now my life couldn't be any better. It's funny how much one person can affect your life so greatly. Kelly is my everything. So what if most of the Slytherin house hates me more than they did before, it's not like I had any real friends here anyway. They still fear me, so they won't say anything to my face. Kelly is all I really need, As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to go find her now. No doubt she'll be by the lake, that's where she said her and her friends would be meeting Hagrid. They should be done by now.

I rose up from the couch and headed towards the portrait hole, ignoring the looks that the others were giving me. I didn't feel like glaring back, only because I didn't care. The only thing I'm focused on is finding the girl that I love. Walking down the hallway, I continued to search for her until I heard her laugh from farther down the hallway. I smiled upon hearing her beautiful voice and began to walk faster. When she came into my vision, I slowed my pace seeing who she was with. What is she doing with Blaise?

She spotted me and smiled widely as she walked up to me, "Hey Dray," she greeted pecking me on the lips.

I smiled down at her but turned a confused gaze to Blaise, whom was just coming up behind her, sending me a nervous glance. "Kelly, what are you doing with Blaise?"

"Oh yeah, about that," she started, stepping back to stand next to him. What the hell is going on? "We talked and we're friends now," she informed me with a smile. I stared at them blankly and raised an eyebrow, causing Kelly's smile to faulter and she stepped closer to me.

"I know this seems a little strange since we haven't talked to him in three months." Ya' think? I had a black eye for a week after that fight he caused. It's just now going away completely. "He wants to talk to you too," she told me in a whisper.

I let out a sigh and leaned in closer to her, "I don't think that's such a good idea," I whispered back.

"Dray, he's your best friend and he wants to make up and I know you do too," she reasoned softly. "Please, do it for me," she pleaded, giving me her best puppy dog eyes.

Damn, who can deny those big, beautiful brown eyes? I sighed in unfair defeat, "Okay, I'll talk to him. Just stop with the eyes," I replied.

She grinned and pecked me on the lips again, "Good, thank you. So, I'll see you after you guys are done talking?"

"Yeah, just meet me by the Great Hall." She nodded and turned around saying something to Blaise before walking off. What she said, I'm not sure because I couldn't hear. We both stood there awkwardly, waiting for one of us to say something. This might take a little longer than I thought.

"So, do you want to talk here, or..." Blaise started, trailing off in the middle of his question.

"No. We should probably go back to the common room," I suggested and he nodded following me as I began walking. The walk there was short, but extremely awkward, since we weren't that far from it. I said the password to the portrait and we stepped into the common room, earning curious looks from everyone else.

"Can everyone give us a minute to talk?" I asked calmly. They all stared at me blankly, not seeming to move anytime soon. "Get out!" I yelled causing them to scurry off, either up the doormroom stairs or out of the potrait hole. Hey, I tried to be nice. Well, my form of nice. I sat on the arm of the couch and crossed my arms over my chest, looking to Blaise expectantly.

"Look Draco," he started, taking a seat on the arm of the chair across from me. "I'm really sorry about everything that has happened to our friendship. I have to say, though, it was partially your fault."

I stared at him incredulously, "My fault? I recall you starting a fight between us and Potter. I also recall you going on a date with Kelly even though I wasn't sure on what I should do with our relationship. It was your fault!"

"Okay, it was both our fault," he compromised calmly.

"How was it my fault?" I questioned dubiously.

"You were the one that hurt Kelly when you so-called 'gave up' on her. She was completely broken when I found her because of you. And I wanted to help her." Broken? I knew I had cause her some pain but broken? I had never meant for that to happen. "I guess I hepled a little bit too much," he added scratching the back of his neck nervously.

I breathed a short laugh, "I'll say."

He laughed, "I know I probably should have double checked with you on your feelings for her first."

"Yeah, you should have," I agreed causing him to lower his head solemnly. "But I want to thank you."

He looked up at me with a confused expression, "Why?"

"Because you were there for Kelly when I couldn't be. You made her happy again."

He gave me a hopeful look, "So does that mean you forgive me?"

I chuckled shortly, "Mate, I forgave you when you said that you were really sorry," I informed him with a smirk.

He stared at me for a moment before letting out a loud laugh, "Why didn't you say anything before?"

"I like to argue with people, it's my thing," I said and we both laughed. We both stood up and I pulled him into a hug. You know a guy hug, not like when you hug a girl but just pats on the back. I have a girlfriend, I don't swing that way. I pulled back and gave him a small smile, "It's good to have a real friend again."

"Likewise," he said patting me on the shoulder.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go find me girlfriend," I informed him as I began walking towards the portrait hole.

"Alright, see you later."

"See you," I told him continuing to go out of the portrait hole and headed to the Great Hall. Well, that was a relief. I've got my best friend back.

I arrived at the Great Hall in a short amount of time since I was walking really fast. I received a few looks on the way, but that was mostly because I had a huge smile on my face. I guess people aren't very used to me being naturally happy without causing someone pain. Oh well. I spotted Kelly sitting on the stairs by the Great Hall with Hermione and Cassie and she smiled at me as I approached them.

"Hello ladies," I started politely and they greeted me back. "Do you mind if I steal Kelly from you for a few hours?"

Cassie waved a hand dismissively, "No, go ahead and take her. We're kind of getting tired of her anyway," she told me, causing Kelly to glare at her playfully. She laughed, "Joke, calm down."

Kelly rolled her eyes and looked at me as I held out my hand for her to take. She took it and said goodbye to her friends as we walked away hand in hand.

"So, how'd it go?" she asked as we continued to walk.

"It went very well. You were right, I'm glad I've got my friend back," I expressed genuinely. That's another thing I love about Kelly, I can tell her anything without judgement.

"I'm always right," she stated with playful smugness.

I laughed and placed my arm around her shoulder, "Yeah, whatever." She laughed sliding her arm around my waist. "So, what'd you meet Hagrid for?"

She went silent for a second as a frown replaced her smile, raising a frown of my own. "Hagrid had hid hearing today regarding the incident you had with Buckbeak when he scratched you."

"They didn't go too hard on him, did they?" I questioned genuinely curious. 

"Well," she started hesitantly. That can't be good. "Buckbeak has been sentenced to death."

Damn, that's pretty harsh. "Wow, I guess that's my fault."

"Yeah, it is," she commented nonchalantly.

"You weren't supposed to agree with me," I scolded playfully.

She laughed slipping out of my grasp and began walking backwards, "Well, it's true," she teased sticking her tongue out at me before running out into the field.

I laughed and ran out after her. We ran around for a while, laughing hysterically the entire time, until I caught her by the waist and picked her up swinging her all around. I set her down on her feet, kissing her on the cheek before collapsing on the ground. She laughed and laid down next to me, lying her head on my chest. It's amazing how much she can make me so relaxed without even doing anything.

"Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask you something," she told me resting her chin on my chest to look at me.

"You can ask me anything you want," I clarified, raising a beautiful smile upon her lips.

"I want you to be nicer to my brother," she declared seriously.

My eyebrows raised in surprise from her question -well, statement- and I let out a laugh. "I don't know. After doing it for about 2 years, it'll be pretty hard to stop." Seriously, it's become a habit for me to make fun of him at least every other day. I just haven't been doing it lately for Kelly's sake.

She flicked me on my forehead causing me to laugh, "Come on, I'm being serious."

"So am I," I said back with an amused smirk. She gave me a look and I sighed letting my head fall back onto the grass and looked up at the sky. "I haven't been doing it lately."

"That's because you've been trying to get me to be your girlfriend," she pointed out with a smirk.

I laughed, "I thought your brother and I already established that just because you're my girlfriend now doesn't mean we have to like each other."

"You don't have to like each other, I just want all of the jeering to stop."

"Jeering. Who says that?" I teased chuckling shortly.

"I do," she shot back, tapping my chest to make me look up at her again. "Please, do it for me?" she pleaded, giving me her puppy dog look for the second time today. Damn, not that again. That look is extremely dangerous.

I breathed a frustrated sigh, letting my head fall back again, "Okay, I'll try. Just please stop with the eyes," I begged.

She laughed kissing me shortly on the lips, "Deal. Believe it or not but we just made our first compromise as a couple," she informed me with a huge grin on her face.

I laughed as she laid her head on my chest.

I love this girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it takes me so long to update, I get distracted very easily.

Don't forget to vote and recommend to others :D

Love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156 1 8
So in this story you will be Bellatrix Lestrange's sister. You'll be around 35-40 years old. And no, you won't be evil, you studied at hogwarts and w...
9.5K 282 17
We all know the original story of Harry Potter. But what if Harry had a twin brother? (I do not own Harry Potter)
5.6K 109 28
Y/n Lupin, Remus Lupins dearest twin sister who just so happend to fall for her best friend. Though many things have come between the two. My first...
286 14 10
In which the twin sister of Sirius Orion Black always puts her brothers first, at school and at home, without realising what issues this will bring h...