Unexpected Love Stories

By TvdKolfan99

Stefan is on his way to Whitmore college to help Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie with their history and he can't... More

Chapter 1: New Girl in Town
Chapter 2: ROOMATE?!
Chapter 3: What My Life is All About
Chapter 4: Hello Again
Chapter 5: Happy To See You
Chapter 6: Beautiful
Chapter 7: Prom!
Chapter 8: Deja Vu!
Chapter 9: What Are You Doing Here?!
Chapter 10: Our Love Ones
Chapter 11: The Big L Word
Chapter 12: Jealousy and Protectiveness
Chapter 13: I Love You
Chapter 14: Are You Jealous?
Chapter 15: What's A Dinner Party Without A Little Drama?
Chapter 16: Talk About Awkward
A/N
Chapter 17: Getting Ready For Prom.
Chapter 18: All Ready To Go
Chapter 19: Secrets Out
Authors Note: Introducing The Character
Chapter 20: Impossible
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: I Will Not Lose Her
Chapter 23: Reaction
Chapter 24: Give Me A Chance
Chapter 25: Help Me!
Chapter 26: I'll Never Give Up On You
Chapter 27: Surprising Discovery!
Chapter 28: Painful Truth
Chapter 29: We'll Get Her Back
Chapter 31: It All Ends Today
Chapter 32: It's All Over
Epilogue: Unexpected Surprise!

Chapter 30: Confessions

790 14 0
By TvdKolfan99

Three days later

Stefan's POV
It's been three freaking days and nobody is able to track down that witch, Laura. Gitana, Davina, Liv, Bonnie, Freya, Jacque, and Kai tried to do a spell together to locate the witch, but she's fighting them. 

We can't find her. Which means Gia is probably suffering more. We tried looking at the house we went to before, but of course she wasn't there. She moved somewhere else. 

All those worries aside, Damon and Gabriella made up yesterday. Everything with them is back to normal, but Kol still glares daggers at Damon and Damon does the same. 

Cami is still trying to win Klaus' heart and for that, Caroline is on the edge to killing her. Right now, I'm with everyone at the Mikaelson mansion trying to find Laura. 

Liv and Tyler went to get some witch supplies from Liv's dorm room. Jasmine and Greg are in the next room using Jasmine's tracking smarts to try and find her. God, I really hope that Gia is okay.

Greg's POV
Jasmine is searching for Laura and so far, she thinks that Laura is using magic to prevent anyone including Jasmine from finding her. I have to admit it, this witch is good. 

Jasmine says "nothing! She's completely blocked, there's no finding her." I say while touching her shoulder "it's alright, Jasmine. We'll figure something out. We'll find her! Thank you so much for helping us. I really appreciate it." 

She looks up at me and smiles and I smile back. She touches my hand and asks "Greg, can we talk?" I look at her and nod my head. She asks "Greg, how do you feel about me?" 

I smile more and say "well, I think you're awesome, cool, you're the best person I've ever met, and you're beautiful!" She smiles at me brightly and says "Greg, there's something I've been dying to tell you. All the times we've spent together, with you helping me through being a vampire— all those times... ever since then... I've been in love with you." 

I go into shock hearing that. I can't believe she's in love with me. How come she didn't tell me sooner? Afraid of rejection, I guess. Truth be told, I don't know how I feel about her. I've always thought of her as my best friend and only my best friend. I don't want to ruin that. 

She looks at me worried and says "Greg, please say something." I ask "how come you never told me this before?" She says "I was afraid you might not feel the same way. Is there any chance you might feel the same way?" 

I say "I don't know Jas. It's going to take me a while to figure it out." She nods her head and says "right, of course. I already know the answer then." She walks past me and is about to leave, but I say "no Jasmine! It's just-" she interrupts me "no Greg! It's okay, I get it. You just don't feel the same way." 

I say "no Jas, it's just I don't know how I feel yet." She says "well, if you ever do figure it out, let me know." She walks out of the room and I follow behind her. She addresses everyone "I'm sorry, I couldn't find anything. She's really blocked. I tried everything I could. I have to go. Let me know when you find her." 

Everyone nods and she walks out and before she does, I say "Jasmine wait." But she was gone and I sigh and hold my head in my hands. I look back up and everyone is staring at me. I know they were listening. I say while walking out "I don't want to hear it."

Tyler's POV
I've been trying to get Liv's attention to try and apologize, but she keeps ignoring me. Honestly, I think I might feel something for her. After seeing the way I hurt her, it hurts me knowing what a jerk I was to her. 

When I was with her all those times, I don't think I was faking. I think everything I felt for her was real. I need to tell her. If only she would give me the time of day. 

Liv says "okay! I got it all. Let's go!" I say "Liv wait, I-" she interrupts me "Tyler, I don't want to hear it. Let's just go back to the others, retry the spell, get rid of Laura, and get Gia back." 

She's about to walk away but I stop her saying "I'm sorry, Liv. I'm really and truly sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, I hate myself for hurting you. I know you won't believe me when I say this, but I do really like you-" Liv turns around to me and interrupts me "Tyler! I'm not falling for this again!" 

I say "let me finish; I know that I've given you every reason to not trust me. To stop believing in me. But you should know, I really do feel something for you. I swear I do. I know that actions speak louder than words, so that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to show you and prove to you that you can trust me again. No matter how long it takes. I will do anything to prove to you that this time, I mean my feelings for you. Whatever it takes, Liv." 

She gapes at me, surprised and speechless. After a minute, she walks out and to the car without saying a word to me about what I said. I sigh and mumble to myself before following her "whatever it takes." 

Cami's POV
I'm in the Mikaelson's study, laying down on the couch, just thinking about Klaus. I can't believe he seriously loves Caroline instead of me. I was there for him through EVERYTHING in New Orleans and where was she? Sleeping around with that dumb werewolf, Tyler. 

I get interrupted out of my thoughts by hearing Klaus' sexy voice ask "Cami, are you alright?" I look at him and smile and say "yea-" I stop and think for a minute "know what Klaus? No! I'm not." I get up off the couch and walk over to the window and look out of it. I feel his presence behind me and he asks "why?" 

I say while turning around to him, having enough "why? WHY?! Here's why Klaus! I was there for you through everything in New Orleans. I stood by you! While she was here screwing around with that werewolf. I've been there for you, I've had your back, and I've defended you. She's never done any of those things until suddenly now. I've been in love with you from the moment I met you and I've never denied that. I've never denied my feelings for you, unlike her. I have loved you despite every bad thing you have done, including the bad things you did to me. I still loved you and when I realized I loved you, I never denied it or tried to hide it like she did! Why can't you see that?" 

He widens his eyes and gapes at me shocked. He says "Cami, I'm sorry, but I love Caroline. It's always been and always will be Caroline. You are my friend, but that is all. My closest friend! Please accept that!" 

I say "I wish I could, but I can't. I love you, Klaus! Which is why I need to do this and get it over with." He narrows his eyes at me in confusion. I walk up to him and kiss him. 

He pulls away and says "Cami! Please, stop this!" We hear a voice say "oh no, that's it!" In a flash, I see Caroline vamp speed up to me and slap me to the ground. 

She gets on top of me and starts slapping me and I backhand slap her too and push her to the floor and off of me. She gets back up with her vampire speed and everyone comes in watching us while Klaus is paralyzed in shock. 

Caroline runs at me and pushes me to the wall and tries to punch me but she misses and hits the wall. I punch her in the stomach and push her to the ground. I exclaim, angry and determined "you want to fight me for him? Let's go!" 

She growls "bring it on!" She vamp speeds to me and backhand slaps me to the ground. I just get back up. I will fight for Klaus. I will not give up. I grab a wooden broom and slap Caroline to the ground with it. 

She gets back up and goes to attack me and I do the same, but she gets held back by Elena and Hayley while I get held back by Davina and Bonnie. We are still trying to attack each other, but Klaus finally pulls out of the shock and says "enough! Both of you!" 

Elijah says to Bonnie and Davina "take her into the other room, please." They do that, but me and Caroline still try to attack each other. Now Klaus is standing in front of her, holding her back by her waist. 

When I'm finally in the other room. Bonnie and Davina let me go and say "calm down!" But I can't, I want to go back in there and give that vampire Barbie bitch a piece of my mind. 

Davina says "please Cami! Calm down!" I look at Davina and I see she's showing her pleading eyes, so I calm down. Bonnie asks "are you alright?" I say "yeah, I'm fine." Total lie. But I will be.

Caroline's POV
Klaus is holding onto my waist trying to keep me from attacking Camille. But it's not enough. She kissed him! My man and now she is gonna pay. Klaus says "love, calm down now, please." I calm down a little but not a lot. 

Elena and Hayley let me go, but Klaus is still holding onto me. He asks "everyone? Can you please leave me and Caroline to talk for a moment?" Elijah says "of course, brother. Everyone!" While holding his hand out, signaling them to leave and they do along with him. 

I heard every word she said. Klaus defended me and set the record straight with her, but she just can't take a hint can she? Klaus says "love, she kissed me and I pushed her away. The kiss meant nothing to me." I say "I know! I heard everything." He looks relieved and asks "you did?" 

I smile at him and say "yes! And I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. In a way, she was right. I should have stood by you. I should have never denied my feelings for you. I should have been there for you-" he interrupts me "Caroline, that is all in the past now. I love you and I've never stopped. I understand why you pushed me away. Everything I did to your friends, to you, it's unforgivable." 

I smile at him and hold his hands and say "you're wrong... because I forgive you. I love you, Klaus. It's always been and always will be you." I say that last part mimicking what he said to Cami. 

He chuckles and looks me in the eyes and kisses me and I kiss him back. I love Klaus. It's always been him and always will be. And if Camille ever touches him again, it will be war.

Elijah's POV
Right now, we're all waiting for Liv and Tyler to come back with the supplies. It is thick with tension in here. Cami and Caroline are staring each other down like they're about to attack one another. 

Niklaus is holding Caroline in case she tries anything and Davina is by Cami's side watching her in case something might go down and she will have to hold her back. The rest of us are finding this amusing. 

First time in forever two girls are trying to kill each other in order to win my brother's heart. Quite interesting really. While we're waiting me and Katerina keep sneaking glances at one another. 

Could I possibly be feeling something for her again? I don't know. Could there be a chance she might feel the same? Katerina walks out of the room confusing everyone including me. So, I decide to follow her and make sure she's okay. 

When I see her in the kitchen, I stop and ask "are you alright, Katerina?" She says "no, I'm not Elijah! I know you might not believe me because I-- as always, give you a reason to doubt me, but I still love you. I think I always will! Out of everyone, you were the only guy who ever truly loved me and put his faith in me when no one else would. I know you might not feel the same way or believe me, but I'm telling the truth. I love you!" 

I look at her truly surprised and I look into her eyes and see nothing, but the truth. I walk up to her and place my hand on her cheek. I'm about to lean in and kiss her when we hear Tyler and Liv come through the door. I say to Katerina "we shall talk after this." 

I walk out and back to everyone else with her behind me. When we are there, Liv says "got it. Let's do this." Gitana, Davina, Liv, Bonnie, Freya, Jacque, and Kai get into a circle and put all the supplies together and try locating Laura again. 

They start chanting in a different language and after a few minutes, they stop and say "found her." Stefan jumps up and goes to them and asks "where?" Gitana says "all the way outside of Mystic Falls. About 2 hours from here. But, I have to tell you guys, I know her. She doesn't be found unless she wants to be." 

Cami states "you think she's probably leading us into a trap." Gitana nods her head and Stefan says "well, we need to be prepared." Gabby says "maybe Damon, Greg, Stefan, and I should go in first. It's us she's after, not you guys." 

Kol wraps his arms around her and says "I'm not gonna let her hurt you." Gabby says "I know, but it is us she wants dead more. All I'm saying is we go in first and when you see that she is about to attack then you guys come in. Cami, Matt, and Sarah, I think you should stay here." 

They ask "what?!" And Klaus says "it's not safe for you. This woman is obviously a lunatic." Cami looks at all of us and we nod our heads in agreement except Caroline of course, who really happens to not care about Cami. 

Cami looks between Klaus and Davina, who are both showing her their pleading eyes. She says "okay! Good luck you guys. Be careful!" Matt and Sarah agree too and say the same and we nod our heads. 

Alaric says "I have the weapons we need in my car. I'll hand them out when we get there. Gitana, you need to send us the address." She nods her head and does that. We gave her our numbers just in case. 

When she's done, we walk out to our cars and get in. Before I get in, I glance over at Katerina who is about to get into her car. She looks over at me and smiles and I smile back. 

Then, she gets into her car with her daughter, while I get in with my brother, Jacque and Davina. He drives off along with everybody and we head to the location Laura is at. This is going to be a blood bath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
187K 4.9K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...
146K 2K 37
It has been four years since Stefan has left Mystic Falls, due to all the drama and life threatening situations. There's also the fact of Elena leavi...
359K 8.4K 57
•"Our whole lives we are driven to find our soulmate, but what if we got it all wrong? Even the greatest love story of all time. What if the greatest...