Sweater Boy // Lashton

By sunnygays

Ashton is a cross dresser who is innocent, loves the color pink and wearing sweaters. Luke is your typical re... More

Sweater Boy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Character Ask CLOSED
Character Answers
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (end)

Chapter 15

3.2K 144 34
By sunnygays

(Warnings: If you are not comfortable reading a rape scene, then I suggest not reading this chapter!)

Ashton-

"Fuck you're sooo hot! This is going to be so much fun." Sebastian said in a deep cold voice, making me shiver. Tears rolled down my face as he was bringing down my panties, revealing my private parts. Why was he doing this to me? I'm a good boy! I don't lie and I'm very nice! Why does this have to happen to me?!

Suddenly I felt his warm lips touch my thighs and I cried and squirmed. I hated this so much. I need my Lukey to come rescue me!

Sebastian then took off my shirt, leaving me completely naked. He started to kiss down my chest and I tried to kick him, but he harshly grabbed my legs and slapped me across the face, making me whimper.

"Don't move or I won't hesitate to slap you again! Do you understand that?!" He asked, and I nodded. I didn't want to be hit again. It hurts too much.

He roughly flipped me over, so I was lying on my tummy, and he did something that I would never think that someone would do.

He put his private parts in my butthole. A/N: THIS MADE ME LAUGH IM SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON

It hurt very very bad and I cried and screamed. Why did he do that? Do people really do that?! Anyways I don't care, I just want him to stop!

"Fuck you're so tight, baby."

He started to move, making weird noises during the process. All I did was lay there, crying and begging him to stop. After some time he went faster, and suddenly something wet and sticky was all over me.

I scrunched up my face in disgust and cried some more. I could not stop crying no matter what. He then pulled out and I whimpered.

"You were so good." He smiled and then fell down on the bed next to me. He quickly fell asleep and I lied there, crying, wishing that I could go back in time when this didn't happen.

----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 1.1K 21
"that's gay" "i'm sorry?" in which ashton and micheal were banished from their kingdom in the sky to earth for being gay. [lashton & malum] lowercase...
36.2K 1.4K 26
•A story inspired by the song "wish you were gay" by Billie Eilish• Calum is always sad and Ashton wants to change that. (Completed)
1.9K 66 12
Ashton's managed to evade the public eye for the most part after his turbulent exit from Hollywood years ago, only to be dragged back into the spotli...
25.1K 1.7K 28
in which a sexually confused boy falls in love with his best friend, who just so happens to like girly things. ©all rights reserved effeminatemgc 201...