Broken Promises( O'Shea Jacks...

By Amour_Shae

O'Shea promised Antonia, that after the fame and the fortune, that their relationship will still be the same... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
¢нαρтєя 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23:The Arrival Of The Baby..
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26: Christmas Eve
Chapter 27: After
Chapter 28: 1993 Problems
Chapter 30: Baby Shower
Chapter 31: Baby, Baby, Baby
Chapter 32: Striving for My Family
Chapter 33: RIP E

Chapter 29: Anti-Jerry Heller

2K 94 33
By Amour_Shae

Cube

" Fuck the police is just a warning that's it, I'm a journalist just like you, but you can't treat people like that and expect them not to rise up.. Difference is I'm brutally honest." I said ..

" What's your relationship with the Nation of Islam?" The reporter asked.

" Their my... know what, that question right there proves to me how bad of a reporter you are," I said sitting up in my chair, " I get it, the bigger the story, the bigger the check eh?"

He nodded, this nigga.

" What's your name, mane?" I asked with my hand out.

"Brian." He said about to shake it.

I took it back, " You're the dick Brian, get the fuck out my house..."

I walked inside to see a straight faced Antonia...

" What? I just told it like it was,"
I said going to the fridge.

" I can see that obviously," she said..

I walked up and wrapped my arms around her, " Don't start being petty, come on , we've been happy , very happy!" I said rubbing her stomach , giving her kisses on the cheek...

" You know what's my problem?" She asked.

I stopped and looked at her, "What I do?"

She turned around and faced me, " The kids are not home right now, so that leaves you and I with the house to ourselves.."

I bit my lip, " Hmm, meet you up in 5!"

" Don't make me wait to long!" She said going upstairs..

Easy

" Babe, I'm sorry to tell you , but Jerry has been ripping you off.. " Evelyn said, " from the beginning.."

I became infuriated, I didn't say anything but I slid the papers across the room..

" E , calm down.." Evelyn said.

" Calm down? Eve I have 4 kids and one on the way, losing my house, having you stress, I'm stressing," I said standing up, yelling..

" Yeah E, I get that, but it's not like your broke, we can still take care of the babies and provide for ourselves.." She tried saying..

I punched that wall causing her to scream, " I'm sorry for frightening you, but I have to go handle something with Jerry.." I said.

With that I left, before she starts overreacting... I headed over to his house with the papers..

When I made it there he is gate was open, I went to the back door and saw him standing in his kitchen..

I didn't knock or anything, I just walked in..

" Okay, whatcha called for Eric?" He asked sounding worried.

" Have a seat, Jerry.." I said.

" Mane what's all this for?" He asked.

" Have a seat, Jerry." I said in a higher tone..

He went sit down, and I sat down across from him..

" So after all these years, this is what it has come too?" I asked, as I put the papers on the table.

He looked at them, " What that slut of a babymama you call of yours, checked this?"

" Look don't disrespect my girl, it can get real up in this bitch, ight? My patience with you isn't there right now.."

" Then what are you trying to say? That I haven't taken care of you, you and I did this! It's business ... "

" Jerry ! This isn't taking care of me, you know how much money , you've been taking from me! Huh?"

" Do I cover my ass? Yes .. But it's business Eric.. Don't act like you didn't know.."

" I didn't know but I'm not about to go back and forth with yo ass, it's simple ... You're fired!"

He was in tears by time I left calling out my name, " Eric!"

But I'm through with him! Cube was right all along, so was Dre...

Cube

I smacked Antonia's ass, as I was hitting it from the back, " Ahh!"

" You like that huh?!" I asked, going at a faster pace.

She nodded, as saying juices flowed down and became visible on the sheets...

Just as we were about to do
Round 2🏁!

" Daddy, Mommy! We're home!"

"Damn !" We both said hurrying to the bathroom...

~Quality😂💦✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 6.5K 34
What happens when everyone sees you the same way, a self absorbed, egotistical, spoilt, arrogant person even though you're not? But then you meet...
129K 3.4K 27
[Book 2] ••••••••••• After constantly being lied to and betrayed from not only her family but also her once best friend, Angela finds it hard to be a...
523K 4.9K 71
After four years what will happen when they finally confess their Love? Alaska Amana- She has the body of a goddess and will kill anyone who looks a...
21.9K 1.9K 30
Amelia Kingsley was on the run. With her brother's life in danger, she had to lay low in order to keep them both safe. But how could she do that afte...