My Dad the Brain Surgeon

By girllivinginfandoms

Derek Shepherd may be a world famous brain surgeon, but to one 16 year old girl, he's Dad. Their lives are c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 16

2.1K 51 2
By girllivinginfandoms

"Wait... Both?!"

I grabbed his hand and pulled it to my stomach, "both."

I didn't even get the chance to see his reaction. Owen practically knocked the door down coming into the room.

"Look, I know you guys want to stay with her for the night, but two people just got in a fight in the ER. One of them had a knife and several patients and doctors were injured trying to break it up. I could use help from both of you!"

I waited for Derek's reaction before I answered. I wasn't sure he'd want to leave his sick daughter to go sew stab wounds. He was staring a hole in my stomach, but he nodded in agreement.

"She's probably out for the night. I'll get an intern to keep an eye on her for us."

Luckily there was an intern wandering the hallway looking for a task. "Hey, I don't know your name, I think Cristina calls you Two? You're in charge of this patient until Derek or I get back. Don't let anyone in the room, even if they claim to be related to her. I'm not sure how long we'll be gone. If we're not back in an hour, do a neuro exam. Here's her chart." I pulled my arm away just before he took the chart. "By the way, that's my daughter... You do not want to screw this up!"

He grabbed the chart and scrambled into her room. Cristina was right, he does scare easy!

I walked into mass chaos in the ER. Owen was yelling at everyone and no one at the same time. There were people in every bed being sutured up.

"Owen, where do you need me?"

"Take over for Sloan. I need him to help hunt down the man who did this. Somehow he went missing."

"So the guy who just stabbed everyone in sight is now just roaming the hospital? That's great!"

"Trust me, I know!" He huffed. He walked off with both his hands on his head. I don't blame him. I'm not sure how no one managed to notice a crazy man on a rampage just leaving the ER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 1.2K 42
You're Addison and Derek's teenage daughter. The story is going to be long because it starts even before season 1... I hope it will be worth the read...
23.3K 652 16
Derek Shepherd has been head of neurosurgery at Seattle Grace for a year now but he's still the new lonely surgeon who is only there to work. Meredi...
149K 2K 22
Dr. Derek Shepherd is the worlds foremost neurosurgeon and he does it all while caring for his 10-year old daughter Maelyn. Except Mae also has to c...
25.9K 809 38
Meredith Grey, double board certified surgeon in both neuro and general. She is a child prodigy and has been offered chief at Seattle Grace stealing...