Biting Jasper

By SeraphinaRivera

An ordinary life turned upside down as Adam comes back to a small town in Virginia. Jasper is just trying to... More

Biting Jasper
† Chapter Two
† Chapter Three
† Chapter Four
† Chapter Five
† Chapter Six
† Chapter Seven
† Chapter Eight
† Chapter Nine
† Chapter Ten
† Chapter Eleven
† Chapter Twelve
† Chapter Thirteen
† Chapter Fourteen
Part Two - Description - New Cover
†† Chapter One
†† Chapter Two
†† Chapter Three
†† Chapter Four
†† Chapter Five
†† Chapter Six
†† Chapter Seven
†† Chapter Eight
†† Chapter Ten
†† Chapter Eleven
†† Chapter Twelve
†† Chapter Thirteen
†† Chapter Fourteen
†† Chapter Fifteen
†† Chapter Sixteen
†† Chapter Seventeen
†† Chapter Eighteen
†† Chapter Nineteen
†† Chapter Twenty
†† Chapter Twenty-One
†† Chapter Twenty-Two
†† Chapter Twenty-Three
†† Chapter Twenty-Four
†† Chapter Twenty-Five
†† Chapter Twenty-Six
†† Chapter Twenty-Seven

†† Chapter Nine

66.5K 1.4K 89
By SeraphinaRivera

                                 [Do you want to ride on Adam's body? Then you need to vote.]

               "So..." Kim awkwardly spoke.

               For the past hour, I've been waving my hands out in front of me, playing with the spirit ball that I conjured. Kim just stared at me, the night made it look even more beautiful. But not to her, this little ball terrified her. It can kill her.

               "Yeah?" I looked up at her.

               "If you're a necromancer, can you control vampires?" She questioned, her eyes reflecting the light of my sphere. "Since you control the dead and all."

               "Shouldn't you be the one that has the answer to that?" I glared at her. She usually had the answers to everything and kept them away from me. Like my parents not being my real parents. Or like how Vamptra knows more about me than I do of myself.

               "No, I don't know." She frowned. She read my eyes. "Have you ever tried to control any of us?"

               I made the sphere disappear back into my staff, then I laid it on the ground. Kim's eyes widened when I placed my hand out in front of her. She quickly got up and moved to the side, giving me an angry look.

               "What?!" I asked innocently.

               "Don't you dare try to do it on me. Wait till your little boyfriend comes back and do it on him." She stomped her foot, which made the ground vibrate all around us.

               Adam has been gone for two hours looking for food, for me obviously. Since I'm still the only one who eats around here! And that made Kim angry, she literally spanked me because I wasn't like them. She can go on without blood for a week but I can't go on without food for a few hours. Not my fault!

               I'm here trying not to die but I can't forget about my other human things like eating and breathing! Gosh, women vampire are worse than human ones. Happily gay with a beautiful boyfriend, who is a vampire.

               "I'm just kidding," I sighed. "I can't control you guys, I've tried."

               Her jaw dropped. "How dare you!" She said in a high pitch tone.

               "Just to protect myself." I shrugged weakly.

               I stared at the ground, there was not much on the ground except dirt. The reason we haven't left Mexico is because everytime we tried to fly away, I somehow shocked us all so we fell from the sky. Adam believes that I'm tired and hungry. Kim just thinks I'm being a meanie and shocking them both for revenge.

               They are both correct.

               "I can't wait till you are cured, then I will beat you up and not feel bad about it." She muttered quietly.

               "So tell me more about Chris and Alex." I asked her, I was curious of her past with these two gay couples. It seems like Adam and I are the new Chris and Alex. Enhanced with magical powers though.

               "There isn't much to say." She said quietly, I could feel that she was hurt. I shouldn't have brought it up. "Alex was the oldest and died due to a heart attack."

               "How old was he when he died?"

               "Forty-four. He died too young." A black tear suddenly appeared from her eyes, it streamed down until it dropped down from her cheek. "You can imagine how hard it was for Chris, to live the rest of his life without him. And it hurts because I wasn't there for him."

               "Because you were a vampire?"

               She nodded her head.

               "I couldn't bring them into this world." More tears escaped her eyes, now I felt really bad. Stupid curiosity. "They had a kid to raise. Dropping the V bomb wouldn't be the smartest move."

               "Did they ever try to contact you? I mean ... how did you even leave?"

               She looked up at the night sky, stars were easily visible when there weren't millions of lights surrounding you. It's just you and the desert. It was very beautiful, specially when you're a vampire. You can clearly see the stars and their colors.

               "Chris always tried to contact me. He eventually stopped after Alex died." Now she started sobbing. Jesus JASPER, Way to go! You sure know how to deal with women. I quickly ran with my speed and sat down next to her. "I just left them without saying anything. What could I have said to them?"

               "It's okay Kim, I'm sure they understand."

               "How? They're dead." She hissed.

               I pointed up. Where else can they be but heaven?

               "When you give me a reasonable answer I'll stop crying." She added.

               "So you're also the one who turned Adam into a vampire?"

               "Yes, yes. I'm the one who causes the end of the world." She rolled her eyes.

               "That may be so, but without you I would never have met Adam. Like honestly, he's over two hundred years old? Holy shit dude. I owe everything to you." I hugged her as hard as I could. She was so cold, icy and ghostly looking. She's the only one that actually looks like a vampire out of all of us. "I love him, I do."

               "That's great. I'm a gay love match maker." She muttered.

               "So how did it happen? Why did you turn him?"

               "Maybe I should answer that instead." A voice behind us startled us, it caused us to jump in the air in ninja mode and I accidentally let out a spark of lightning, it hit Adam in the chest.

               I shrieked as I ran towards him. I touched his chest, it was hot. I started giggling at my thoughts. Well he is hot. I blinked and started blowing the smoke away. He groaned as he got up and gave me that look. I'm going to get you for that.

               "Sorry, you scared me." I quivered my lips like if I were about to cry then I made my eyes glisten with fake tears. He rolled his eyes, defeated once again.

               "You guys are telling stories now or what?" He asked as he handed me a bag.

              "Oh, Mexican food. Awesome." I said in a high pitch voice.

               "Why are you crying?" Adam asked Kim.

               "Memories." She shrugged.

               "That was my fault." I leaned against Adam's back. "I asked her to tell me about Chris and Alex. I was curious but I didn't think that she would start crying."

               "And now you want to know how Kim turned me and why?"

              "I deserve the right to know right?" I mumbled with a burrito in my mouth.

              "I guess ..." He made me sit down next to him so I rested on his shoulder as I ate.

               "He's lost a lot of blood." Kim told Anastasia, Adam's stiff body laid motionless on the ground. His heart beat was loud and clear to the both of them, but they knew that he only had a few minutes till he faces death.

               Suddenly a warlock appeared through the foggy trees and started shooting bolts at them through his finger tips. Kim, enraged by the magical humans, dashed behind the warlock and without much effort she cracked his neck.

               The sounds of explosions were heard not far from where they stood. The war was still going on, even though they had won the fight. Flashes of bright neon lights appeared through the sky. Vampires had won, but the witches wouldn't give up until each of them were dead.

               "Do you want to save him? Then you know what to do." Anastasia murmured as she looked down at vulnerable Adam.

               "I can't do that to him." She began to let tears escape. But she also didn't want to let him die, it was her fault that he was hurt in the first place.

               She began to feel fury towards the remaining witches and warlocks. She got up on her feet and jumped up into the air. Her wings sprung out and she flapped them quickly. Only revenge pondered at her mind.

               She flew over the castle tower and gently began to hover down over the war field. Many sparks were seen below as witches struck their spells that the vampire soldiers. Most of them were strong but we still had more vampires than they could imagine. It wasn't a war, it was a massacre.

               Kim dropped down as her wings folded right back in. She ran towards her first target, gullible Miranda. They both locked eye sight and began to fight. Each time Kim tried to smash her fists into her skull, an electric blue force field would block her moves.

               Kim knew that they wouldn't last forever as long as she kept hitting. Cracks formed throughout the shield, making shattering noises. Miranda began to chant words and suddenly Kim was thrown out of balance, something began pulling her all over the ground.

               Minutes passed and Kim was unable to break the spell, she was struggling on the ground but there wasn't much she could do. She was fighting against something that couldn't be touched, the mind.

              The war, even though it was over, was becoming intense as the last bits of survivors fought to the death. Blood would forever be stained on this grass. Magic blood and the blood of demons. Blue fire hovered over the skies and the moon was at it's fullest and brightest.

               Suddenly a few witches began screaming and Kim looked up at a dark shadow. A woman in a dark cloak started to kill everyone, including vampires. Kim began to panic, it was Vamptra. The spell was still on, and if there was no way for her to break the spell then she would die.

               Miranda, being the most powerful witch on the field, cloaked them all in an ever lasting defensive spell that would protect against all vampire attacks. Vamptra unfolded her hood to reveal her beautiful and demonic face structure. She walked towards Miranda, the shield visible out in front of them.

               Kim knew that the spell was strong, no vampires can go through it. But somehow Vamptradid. She walked right through it like if it were nothing. Miranda's eyes widened in fear and she started to run away, not before Vamptra flashed in front of her.

               "Please, don't kill me." Miranda begged, there was no hope for her. Vamptra is the strongest most powerful being in the universe, nothing can stop her.

               Vamptra stretched out her jaw and bit into Miranda's neck, a crunching noise popped form her neck and the spell wore off. I quickly got got on my feet and dashed away as Vamptra began to kill each and every last witch on the field.

               Kim reached Anastasia and quickly dropped on her knees. "Vamptra is out there. She's kill everyone, even our own."

               "Just do it." Anastasia growled. "Now before she comes and kills us too."

               "Can't our blood heal him instead? He doesn't need to turn."

               "He's already dying, it doesn't work like that. He has to still have a chance of living for it to work. You need to do it now and we need to go." Anastasia was beginning to feel anxiety, even as a vampire she still had her human disabilities, which is what made her weak. It was a curse that a warlock put on her. 

               Kim's finger tips trailed down Adam's cheekbones, he was cold and lifeless. Her hands were trembling as she bit into her own flesh and blood began to pour down. She hovered her bleeding hand over Adam's mouth and she watched as the blood entered his mouth.

               "There, now what?" Kim looked up at Anastasia but was startled to see Vamptra looking down instead. Kim's eyes searched down until she saw black ashes surrounding Vamptra's hands, and Anastasia's necklace dangling from her finger tips. She killed Anastasia.

               "Now you kill him." Vamptra smiled widely, her teeth were full of blood. She quickly dashed towards Adam and snapped his neck.

               "NO!" Kim screamed. "YOU KILLED HIM!"

               "Well you wanted to turn him, that's how you do it." And then Vamptra disappeared into thin air. She just disappeared, how was that possible? Does she have a witch guardian?

               Kim looked down on Adam, she heard nothing, no heart beat. He was dead.

               And now so was Anastasia, her loyal friend and maker since the beginning. Kim had no one, alone forever. She started to cry and wail from the emotional pain that was piercing through her heart. She tried to save Adam and keep him away from all danger but he was so adventurous and curious, it got him killed.

               "I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY!" Kim growled at his body. "YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME!"

               She kept that hope, that one chance of him coming back as a vampire. But she knew better than to trust Vamptra's words. Even if they were wise and intelligent. But why didn't she kill her off too? She killed everyone easily but left me here to live.

               Kim stayed in place for hours, waiting for Adam's body to move or suddenly him looking up into her deep black eyes. But there was no hope, she killed him. Kim tried to remember how Anastasia turned her but that memory was a blur for some reason.

               "Good bye, Adam."

               Suddenly his body twitched, such a cliche moment. Right when she starts to walk away, he comes back to life. She leaned down on his body and carefully examined his face. He was turned, he was a vampire. Vamptra did it. Well I did it, it was my blood.

               Kim removed her necklace and placed it over his head, he will need it more than she will. He will understand what happened as soon as he wakes up. The hunger, the sudden rush of power. It will all make sense to him. But she can't stay anymore, no matter how much she wants to. She can't drive him deeper than he already is.

               "Whoa! Slow down there!" I complained. "Jesus, I need to breathe."

               Kim rolled her eyes at me.

               "I didn't even know that Vamptra snapped my neck." Adam frowned. "Thank's a lot Kim."

               "Hey! Be glad that you're alive you jerk. Way to thank me." She used her speed to run towards him and smack him in the face.

               "Oh my God, Kim!" I snapped. "Don't hurt him."

               "I'm fine." He muttered, then he looked at me. "How are you feeling? Good enough to fly with us yet?"

               "No but I can always try teleporting us."

               "No way." He quickly answered. "I'm not risking you getting hurt again. Just rest and we will fly in the morning."

              I looked around and gulped. It was all dark and scary looking. "How am I supposed to sleep in the middle of the desert? No comfortable bed, just the hard cold ground." I crossed my arms. What if that dragon gets us? Or those huge snakes.

               "Come." He opened his jacket and I almost thought he wanted to get frisky again but he just wanted me to lay with him. I crawled over his body and snuggled into his chest, then he wrapped his arms over me. "Now shut up and go to sleep."

               "You vampires are jerks when you don't get blood." I grinned.

               "Don't mind me." Kim spoke. "I'm going to go look for more snakes so I can make a nice purse."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491 30 21
(BoyxBoy) Elliot Lovell was content to live his life as the prince and the outcast, hated by his father and scorned by all who reside in the palace...
27.5K 1.2K 44
Just when Mizuki thought he had found his one true mate, his entire world turned upside down. He went from the happy little omega to the omega that...
881K 32.4K 42
Nathan Stewart lives a relatively normal life as a shy, scrawny teenage boy until the day of his eighteenth birthday, his once simple life gets flipp...
1.9M 64.6K 30
Charlie is just a boy who moved to a small town by a forest. He is your average small and socially anxious boy. He has a father who is never home. Bu...