The Alpha's Abused Mate

By darknessinsanity

Addison malia was dropped on the door step of a pack only a few weeks old. She was passed to the omegas to be... More

A/N
1|Chapter
2|Chapter
3|Chapter
4|Chapter
5|Chapter
7|Chapter
8|Chapter
9|Chapter
10|Chapter
11|Chapter
12|Chapter
13|Chapter
14|Chapter
15|Chapter
16|Chapter
17|Chapter
18|Chapter
19|Chapter
20|Chapter
21| Chapter
22|Chapter
a|n
23|chapter
24|Chapter
25|Chapter
26|Chapter
27|Chapter
28|Chapter
29| Chapter
30| Chapter
31|Chapter
Next book information!
Epilogue

6|Chapter

29.2K 667 77
By darknessinsanity

Addisons pov.

I groaned and rolled over on the bed trying to find Asher. I shot up when I couldn't find him in the bed, I looked around the room not seeing him. On the bed in the pillow next to mine was a note, I picked it up and read it.

Dear Addison

Morning baby! I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up. Get dressed and goes down stairs when your ready.
P.s put on the dress that's hanging in the bathroom.
Love Asher

I smiles he's so cute. I rolled out of bed, literally.

I walked into the bathroom and hanging on a hanger was a beautiful dress. It was a off the shoulder black dress with pink flowers here the there. I took the cloth in between my hands. I've never wore anything this expensive and beautiful. I cant wear it! What if I ruin it?

This must of cost so much! 'Just put it on!' My wolf yelled and I sighed. I was quick to a shower After I was all done shaving and everything I wrapped a towel around me and tucked it in so it would stay as I do my hair.

Cindy showed me how to do some loose curls that went down my back so I did that. It looked really good and then I grabbed my makeup bag she gave me and put on mascara, eyeliner, and some lip stick.

I smiled at my reflection In the mirror. I felt more confident in my body since my bruises healed, it's kind of weird how they healed like they were never their and I think my small scars on my arms and legs have disappeared the only thing that hasn't left was my back scars unfortunately.

But I so glad for my wolf, I don't know how she did it.

I walked over to the dress still unsure but I said screw it! It's my birthday and Asher told me to put it on so that's what I'm gunna do! I slid it on my body. I put on a black lacy strapless bra and underwear and I ran my hands down the material.

I felt so beautiful. I put on some heels that were under the dress and started to walk out of the room spraying on some perfume Cindy also gave me.

Today I felt different maybe it's just because I'm Officially twenty! But I don't know, I feel, I can't explain it. It's so weird.

I shrugged and walked down stairs my heels clicking on the hardwood floor.

I rounded the corner, I was a little disappointed when I didn't see Asher but I saw a plate with pancakes, fruit, waffles, and bacon. How in the world does he think I finish this all? It was sitting at the counter and I silently sat down and saw a note next to the plate.

Here baby girl eat as much as you can and once
your done leave everything on the counter.
Meet me outside.

Asher

I smiled and quickly ate as much as I could buy it was only half not even half of the plate was eaten.

I hoped off the spinny chair and walked my heels clacking on the ground as I walked. I was almost to the front door when I tripped, over nothing I might add.

I started to laugh at myself and quickly got up and dusted off my dress, but I'm excited to see what was outside. I made it to the door and I almost tripped over my own feet again but I caught myself this time.

I closed the door behind me and descended down the stairs, at the bottom was another note but the only thing their was a arrow pointing toward the left of me.

I looked and their was a trail of roses on the ground. I smiled and took off my heels cause I was going into the grass. when Cindy was teaching me how to walk in them she told me never to go in the gas cause they sink down and it's annoying and could possibly break the heel.

My feet lightly stepped on the rose Petals, the silky feeling on some parts on the bottom of my feet and the grass gave my feet a tickle but I didn't care I just wanna know what's this is gunna lead to.

The trail led me behind the house up the stone steps to the deck. I carefully went up the stairs cause I put on my heels again. When I finally got to the top I looked up to see Asher.

He was in a tux, his hair was gelled to stick at the top giving in a sort of quiff hair do.

He looked so sexy, my wolf was going crazy but she wants half as bad as me.

He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back. He was holding a rose in his hand. Slowly he walked forward and was just a step away from me.

He slowly reached his hand out and gave me the flower. I looked down at it and slowly brought it to my nose taking a sniff. I hummed, I carefully retreated it away from my nose and looked at my mate.

"Well your majesty, your carriage is ready and is waiting to take you on a date" I raised an eyebrow.

Who knew my big tough alpha could act so silly.

And then al of a sudden I frown looking at the ground. I heard him intake a breath and he started to come near me.

"Addison? Baby are you ok-"

"Your taking me on a date?" I said excitedly, my face felt like it was going to split open.

His face relaxed and went back to a smile adoration in his eyes.

He grabbed my hand and nodded his head towards down the stairs "let's go princess don't wanna be late do we?" I shook my head and started walking happily.

We went in his car, he's been driving for a while a comfortable silence surrounding us. I'm kind of scared to talk. I don't want to say something that will turn him off, idk.

"Addison" my name rolled off of his tongue and a passion filled me. I could focus on his words that came out of his sexy pink lips. My name just kept repeating itself in my head his sexy voice. His voice was so smooth but husky. It was just so, sexy.

I wonder what it would. No. Addison stop it!. Ugh I wonder what it would be like for him to moan my name.

Oh my god that passion that erupted in my started to grow as my thoughts roamed.

"Addison" I moaned and his eyes darkened. "Yes?" I said breathlessly.

I need to stop think before I take him right in the middle of this highway.

This time I heard every single word that came out of his mouth.

"Your so fucking sexy when you moan like that" suddenly my brain processed those words and a dark red tink covered my cheeks.

I looked down and cleared my throat.

"I-I'm sorry Addison I didn't, I couldn't think straight. I wasn't and I umm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I can't help it though your beautiful " He said looking at the road the ends of his ears turned a red and I giggled.

He looked at me and smiled.

Asher's pov.

I heard one of my top five favorite sounds come from her mouth when she giggled.

I'm so fucking stupid, I got embarrassed. I'm a Alpha for fucks sake! I don't get embarrassed!

'For mate we do, do anything for mate!' My wolf shouted in my head.

I looked over at Addison to see a smile on her face. I just stared at her for a second just processing her features.

Her giant big blue eyes, her cute button nose fit perfectly in the middle of her face and she had the little points right above her lips that made them look so curved and sculptured to perfection.

Her lips were pink even without her lip stuff her lips were full and perfect to kiss. But in a way I hated her lips cause they sometimes hid her beautiful breathtaking smile. Her perfect white a lined teeth she sometimes used to bite her lips in such a sexy way.

"Your beautiful"

She smiled again and yet another dark blush covered her face. " you already said that"

I shook my head a smile on my face. "I don't care you deserve to be told that every second of ever day because of how true it is." She grabbed my hand and placed a kiss in the back of it.

My hand laid there in her laps for the rest of the ride as she played with my fingers and watched things pass outside.

Addisons pov.

I played with his big, strong, calloused hands. After what seemed like forever we came to this tall building. We were in the middle of a city, but this building was empty. We were the only car in the parking lot, I looked up at the tall building.

"Umm Asher? What are we doing here?" His giant hand wrapped around mine and we walked inside. He ignored my question "I hope you like the dress I picked it out for you. I thought you would look amazing in it. You look so fucking good Addison." He brought me closer to him and pecked me lips.

I smiled and he started walking tugging on my hand to walk with him. He opened the door and ushered me inside.

It was like a normal office building just empty. And it was incredibly fancy. We went in a elevator and to the 63rd floor were there was a Bing. We walked out to see a glass door there was a whole wall of glass but it was hiding what was behind with a thick dark red curtain.

Asher brought out a key from his pocket and unlocked the door.

It was a restaurant, an incredibly fancy, empty restaurant.

"What is this place?"

"It's a restaurant it's incredibly hard to get into it has five stars and only movie stars and famous people get in but we're special"

I smiled "hummm how so?"

"Well it just so happens that after my dad retired as alpha he decided to make a living for himself so he made this business. It's a multi-million air business and my dad thought well why not make the top floor a restaurant? Cooking a his passion so he started this restaurant up named " vraiment envie" it means really fancy"

I giggled and smiled as he took me through the tables continuing. "Even though the restaurants not French he liked the name."

We made it to a door, he pushed passed it and it lead to a really huge neat kitchen that you can tell was used frequently but was so spotless you can see your reflection on ever single item. 

We walked through the giant stoves and ovens and to another door. It led up a flight of stairs, and to yet another door.

"I promise last door" I laughed and nodded. He opened the door and I gasped.

It was a roof top with a table in the center roses were paced everywhere and it had the most beautiful view. The trees were line up one after another and in some places the mountains would raise up giving the trees a certain look of beauty.

"Asher" I whispered.

"This is so beautiful" I said looking over at him. His eyes were narrowed, focused on my face.

"Yeah you are" he said still looking at me .

I rolled my eyes and smiled at him "ok I haven't seen many movies but I know that's one of the most cliche things to say. But it was cute" I slowly walked forward and pecked his lips.

"Thank you, so much" he nodded and grabbed my hand. He took the seat out from under the table and I sat down in it while he scooted me in.

He walked over to the other side of the table were the other chair was. He picked it up and put it really close to me.

"Umm I think your supposed to sit over there" I said pointing to the table set across from us. He shook his head "no, I want to be close to you" he held my hand "are you ready to eat?" I shook my head "not right this second"

He smiled and started to talk about pointless things.

An hour later we almost crying laughing at one of his baby stories. It was the cutest thing.

I smiled at him as he laughed again going into more. I listened as he told me about how his family used to go to this lake house a little while from the house. It was back when rouges weren't a problem and everything was peaceful for him.

"- it was the best just me and them. There was this pond out back and Cindy was only maybe 8 and I was 11. So anyway we wanted to go swimming and we jumped in thinking it was perfectly fine but when started to really swim there were all theses bubbles coming up and we didn't think much of it. Cindy wanted goggles so she went to get out and stepped into something like a Joel and she started to scream. All theses big ass cat fish started to jump up everywhere and biting us, we walked out with hundreds of bites all over."

I giggled and my stomachs ached "Asher can we-" "you wanna eat?" He asked interrupting me I smiled and nodded.

Suddenly a arm reached from behind me to the front of me holding a plate. On the plate was a steak, mashed potatoes, and green beans. I looked over at him with a eyebrow raised, "I already had everything pre ordered to when ever you wanted to eat we could right away"

"Asher I really appreciate everything that your doing for me and I just wanted you to know that what you've done for me-" his lips ended my sentence. I pulled back and smiled.

"Baby it's your birthday and your deserve to be a princess. So I'm going to do my best and make you my princess now eat in about a hour you have plans to go to the mall with cindy and the other girls ok?" He said a small smile was on his face. I nodded and began to eat.

After we were done eating he drove us back to the house were the girls were waiting in the drive way already in the car. I turned In my seat towards Asher.

I leaned in and kissed him. I bit his lip and he groaned, I smiled "I'll be back in a little bit I promise"

"I'll miss you" "I'll miss you more" I said getting out of the car and was half way in cindys silver Impala when Asher's window rolled down.

"Addy!" I turned and smiled "yes?"

"Have fun buy stuff, a lot of stuff spoil yourself. I already gave Cindy my card so don't pay for anything! Be safe. I love you"

---------

Hey guys I'm so sorry for the long wait!!! Buttttttt this chapter was sooooo long I had to split into two chapters and I'm still not done with chapter seven but I decided I didn't want to make you guys wait any longer!

I can't believe how many reads and vote and comments I have already on this story!!!!!! I have so many people adding their story to their reading list and I love you guys so much!!!!😭✋🏼💕

-jc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 14.3K 59
My wolf Flicker start roaming my head demanding to go towards our mate. And I did just that, I started looking for him. And my eyes stopped at a gro...
4.1M 71.5K 40
What happens when a girl finally runs away from her abusive past to be free only to run into her mate? And her mate just happens to be an alpha...of...
81.3K 2.4K 23
Not your typical rejection story. You know the stories of the broken abused girl, who gets rejected by her mate only to run away become badass and th...
442K 16.9K 42
I was soon deemed an Omega, diminishing hope of our pack having an Alpha female. My father had things under control but he is getting old and wishes...