Dragon Ball Z fan fic ( Book...

By perrylovesyou

Book one of the three book series Kikyo is a teenager girl who doesn't know who she really is until she fi... More

Sorry for the inconvenience
Chapter 1: " Your special you just don't know it yet! "
Chapter 2: Let's fly outta here
Chapter 3: Getting to know the family
(Extra) Sleepover Sleepover
Chapter 4: Learning about my parents
(Extra) Flower for your mother and father
Chapter 5: Full moon
Chapter 6: Father Oh Father
Hey Guysss Imm soo sorryy
Chapter 7: the green eye power (Part One)
(Extra) Innocent
Good news!!!! DBZ2!!!
Wattys 2015
Almost 1k votes

9.51k reads!!!!!

944 21 7
By perrylovesyou

Even though this book is done! It still amazes me how I see people still voting for it. All the votes and read and comments. I really enjoy!!! I REALLY DO!! I remember when I first posted this chapter.... Last year I was 13 at that time. People really didn't vote for the first chapter so I waited until one day one vote flew in that notifications and a comment saying Please update this is good.... Somewhere along those lines. Am I'm sad because I forgot who that was which if I think there name was Prince Vegeta and I know that they had a picture of Vegeta but I think I'm mistaken. Anyway that shout out goes that user. AND THIS SHOUTOUT GOES TO EVERYONE ENJOYING THIS BOOK AND VOTING AND MY FANS!!! Keep up the good work honestly and hope your weekend is very great!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435 26 21
This is a story about a teenage girl called Lala. Even though she often smiles with everyone, deep down, she tends to keep herself locked away in ord...
6.9K 108 12
**READ PLEASE**A teenage all round beautiful female has trouble trying to adapt to her boyfriends family.. which she thought was perfect. However as...
7.2K 181 30
Scarlet just wants to be left alone and finish high school as she moved away from her home. People at her old school saw her as odd and she only had...
12.9K 534 48
Lily Cano was an ordinary girl, who was just trying to get through high school.She didn't believe in love and stayed away from it all her life.But wh...