Loving Thy Enemy (A Vampire D...

Von vFangsv

"Why can't you be happy, surely you have someone you love or that loves you?" Janet asked. "I HAD loved some... Mehr

Loving Thy Enemy
Chapter 1 - The Threat
Chapter 2 - A Friend And A Foe
Chapter 3 - Spilt Blood At The Bonfire
Chapter 4 - He's A Cactus
Chapter 5 - My Brothers Suck ... Well Maybe Not Both Of Them
Chapter 6 - One Busy Lunchtime
chapter 7 - What I'm I Going To Do With You?
Chapter 9 - Salvatore, as in Stefan?!

Chapter 8 - Have You Seen My Sister?

1.4K 35 2
Von vFangsv

PREVIOUSLY ON THE VAMPIRE DIARIES…

“Well bye.” I said turning to leave for the second time.

 “Wait!” Jer said again.

 I turned around only to be engulfed in a bear hug.

 “That’s in case you change your mind.” He said before leaving and shutting the door behind him.

 I was about to leave for the third time when I heard the commotion from inside the house and couldn’t but help listening.

 “Jeremy? Jeremy, where were you?” A woman’s voice said.

 “More stoner stories? Look, Jenna, I get it, you were cool. And so that’s ... that’s cool.” Jeremy replied.

 “Oh, no, no, no!“ Jenna said.

 I heard something whistle through the air until it hit something with a light thud.

 “Ow! Why? Why ... why did you do that?” Jeremy screeched.

 “Listen up! Quit ditching class or you're grounded. No discussion.” Jenna said sternly.

 “Parental authority, I like it. Sleep tight.” Jeremy said as he trudged up the stairs.

 What was I going to do with him?

 I woke the next morning to find Damon lounging on the couch in the living room.

 “Well, well, well, Miss sleeping beauty seems to have finally left her chambers!” He said sarcastically.

 “What the hell do you want, Damon?” I sneered, walking to the chair opposite him and picking up my leather jacket from last night.

 He put his hand on his heart gesturing fake hurt.

 “Why do you suspect I want something?” Damon question getting up and walking towards me.

 “Because it’s not like you butter someone up just because you’re being nice!” I said turning around.

 He sped so that he was in front of me.

 “How do you know what I’m like and not? You haven’t spoke to me in over a hundred and fifty years! ” He questioned.

 “I may haven’t of spoken to you but I always watched out for you. Who else do you think sent all those random strangers over the years to help you out of trouble?” I said shoving passed him.

 “Why did you never come back anyway?” He asked.

 I turned around and looked him in the eye.

 “There are things you don’t know about me Damon, things I can’t tell you. You’re just going to have to live with that.” I said leaving the house.

 I met up with Jeremy at his house and we when to the grill.

 When we got there I noticed Vicki was out of hospital and was working at a table not far from us.

 “Hey Vicki got out of hospital today I’m guessing, you go talk to her and I’ll get us something to drink.”

 Jeremy nodded and walked over to her as I walked to a table and sat down.

 I texted Stefan to say I would talk to him tonight at the comet.

 After I had texted Stefan I looked up to see where Jeremy and Vicki were and I couldn’t help but listen in.

 I need to stop that!

 “Vicki, what are you doing here?” Jer said

 “Fighting with Robert about my schedule. You'd think getting ripped up by a rabid animal would merit an extra sick day.” Vicki replied.

 “Are you feeling ok?” He asked her.

 “I hurt.” She said.

 “Well, the doctor gave you something, right?”

 “The kid stuff. Nothing with an "o" in it. I think they were on to me.”

 They laughed and Jeremy gave her some pills.

 I rolled my eyes.

 I need to stop Jer’s addiction too!

 “Here. Knock yourself out, literally.” Jer said.

 “Thanks, Jer.” Vicki smiled taking a pill.

 “So you gonna, uh, watch the comet later?” Jer said.

 Well looks like I was getting ditched.

 Oh well I need to talk to Stefan anyway.

 “I hadn't really thought about it. But I could be talked into it. I'll meet you out there in a few.”

 Suddenly Tyler approached them.

 Oh God!

 I jumped out of my seat and was at Jeremy side in no time.

 “Hey, Vick. How you feeling?” Tyler said.

 “Like you care.” Vicki said leaving.

 Jeremy smirked.

 Tyler caught Jeremy smirking and glared at him.

 “What are you lookin' at, Gilbert?” He sneered before turning and lookin me up and down.

 “Why do you hang out with a dick like him?” he asked me.

 “Well at least he has one.” I said walking away.

 Jeremy snorted and walked away after me.

 “That was good!” Jer laughed.

 “Well he deserved it.” I laughed.

 Just then I noticed Stefan leaving the grill.

 I hadn’t even seen him come in.

 “Hey Jeremy I have to go speak to Stefan but I’ll be right back.” I said leaving the grill.

 “STEFAN!” I shouted.

 He turned around.

 “There you are! I’ve been looking all over for you!” He said walking over to me.

 “Well I’m here now, so, what did you want to talk about the other day?” I asked.

 Stefan paused

 “Brie I get that you have secrets, don’t we all? But … is there anything that you can tell me … like why are you back? What drove you away? Because I’m positive it wasn’t just the founders. Or why did you not said you were you on that train to New Orleans?” he asked.

 “Okay here goes nothing. I’m back because … well that’s a long story so I’ll have to start from the beginning. You remember Emily Bennett, don’t you?” I asked.

 Stefan nodded.

 “Well after I helped the founders get rid of the vampires I was going to come and say goodbye to you and Damon before I left town, seeing as I faked my death…” I paused. “I watched you get shot but I had also heard that you and Damon had Katherine’s blood in your system. Well anyway, I went to Emily to see if she knew where you two were and she told me that there would be a greater good in yours and Damon’s future and that I might spoil it if I saw you again. And to answer your other question I think it was either all a lie or if I’m not correct I think I know what this ‘greater good’ is and I’m positive I won’t spoil it so that’s why I’m back.”

 Stefan stood frozen in shock.

 He was about to say something when Matt came running over to us.

 “Hey.” Matt said

 “Hey.” Stefan replied.

 “Have you seen my sister?” Matt said looking at us both.

 “No, sorry.” Stefan said.

 Matt looked at me and I shook my head.

 “I can't find her. She's missing.” He said.

 “I'll keep an eye out for her.” Stefan said, starting to leave.

 “Hey. I saw you at the hospital yesterday.” Matt shouted to Stefan.

 “Did you?” He asked turning around.

 “What were you doing there?”

 “Visiting.”

 “Visiting? You know, Elena and I, we've known each other for a long time. We might not be together right now, but I look out for her. And I'll always look out for her.”

 Stefan and I heard a scream nearby, followed by Damon and Vicki's voices.

 “You really have to stop screaming.” Damon said.

 “No, please, stop. Don't-” Vicki said.

 “Shh. I got you.” Damon said cutting Vicki off.

 Vicki shrieked again.

 We looked each other and I nodded.

 “I’m sorry Matt but me and Stefan really have to go.” I said with pleading eyes.

 He smiled at me.

 “Okay but could you-”

 “I’ll let you know if we find her.” I said before me and Stefan ran off it the direction of Damon and Vicki’s voices.

“There they are.” Stefan said pointing to the roof where Damon and Vicki stood by the edge.

 We jumped up to the roof.

 “No! No!” Vicki cried.

 “Shh, I'm not gonna drop you.” Damon said.

 “Not bad. Have you been eating bunnies?” Damon said to Stefan obviously talking about the fact he had found him.

 “Let her go.” Stefan instructed

 “Shh. really? Ok.” Damon said pulling Vicki to the edge of the roof.

 “No!” Vicki begged.

 “No, no, no!” Stefan said.

 Damon threw Vicki to Stefan.

 “Ugh! Relax.” He said.

 “What's happening?” Vicki asked.

 “I don't need her to be dead, but … you might.” Damon said to Stefan.

 Damon grabbed Vicki.

 “What attacked you the other night?” he asked her.

 “I don't know. An animal.” She cried.

 “Are you sure about that? Think. Think about it. Think really hard. What attacked you?” he asked.

 Vicki thought for a minute.

 “A vampire.” She said.

 “Who did this to you?” Damon asked.

 “You did!” She said panicked.

 “Wrong!” Damon shouted.

 “Don't.” Stefan said.

 “It was Stefan.” Damon continued.

 “Don't.” Stefan begged.

 “Come here.” Damon said.

 Damon grabbed Vicki on both sides of her head.

 “Stefan Salvatore did this to you.” Damon compelled.

 “Stefan Salvatore did this to me. Vicki repeated.

 “He's a vampire. A vicious, murderous monster.” HE continued.

 “Please, Damon. Please don't do this.” Stefan begged.

 “If you couldn't fix it before, I don't know what you can do now.” Damon said ripping off Vicki's bandage and threw her to Stefan.

 Vicki whimpered.

 “Ugh! Your choice of lifestyle has made you weak. A couple of vampire parlor tricks is nothing compared to the power that you could have, that you now need. But you can change that. Human blood gives you that.” Damon said walking closer to Stefan.

 “No!” Vicki cried.

 “You have two choices. You can feed and make her forget. Or you can let her run, screaming ‘vampire’ through the town square.” Damon smirked.

 “That's what this is about? You want to expose me?” Stefan questioned.

 “No! I want you to remember who you are!”

 “Why? So what, so I'll feed? So I'll kill? So I'll remember what it's like to be brothers again? You know what, let her go. Let her tell everyone that vampires have returned to Mystic Falls. Let them chain me up, and let them drive a stake through my heart, because at least I'll be free of you.” Stefan shouted angrily

 “Huh. Huh. Wow. Come here, sweetheart.” Damon said in shock.

 “No!” Vicki whimpered.

 “It's OK.” Damon soothed.

 Damon whispered into Vicki's ear and she returned to normal.

 “What happened? Where am I? Oh, I ripped my stitches open. Ugh ...” Vicki said coming out of the trance.

 “You Okay?” Stefan asked.

 “I took some pills, man. I'm good.” Vicki said leaving.

 “It's good to be home. Think I might stay a while. This town could use a bit of a wake-up call, don't you think?” Damon said once Vicki had gone.

 “What are you up to, Damon?” Stefan questioned.

 “That's for me to know and for you to … dot dot dot. Give Elena my best.” Damon said before leaving.

 “Wow.” I said.

 Stefan turned around.

 “Thanks for your help!” he sneered angrily

 “What did you expect me to do?” I said sternly.

 “ANYTHING!” he shouted.

 “Damon was so capable to let her run around screaming-.” He said.

 “but he didn’t!” I said walking up to Stefan. “That just proves that he still cares.”

 Stefan shook his head.

 “Whatever.” He said leaving.

 “You know it’s true” I shouted to his retreating figure.

 I was on my way back to the grill to meet Jeremy when the boy himself walked straight into me.

 “Oh I didn’t see you Brie, sorry.” He said.

 “It’s fine I was just on my why to see you! So hows things with Vicki?” I asked.

 He didn’t say anything and his face showed pain before he quickly hid it.

 “If she can’t see that you’re better than that douche in there then … then she’s not worth it.” I said.

 This time Jeremy nodded.

 “Hey why don’t we go back to your and play a video game or something?” I asked, trying to cheer him up.

 He nodded and we left.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

84.4K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
1.2M 23.8K 58
Juliet Salvatore hasn't seen her brothers since 1864, she thought they were dead. After she woke up she thought she was all alone, she didn't want to...
11.6K 445 30
˚₊·➳❥ AU/alternate canon "A love that transcends time, falling into a new soul each generation again and again through eternity. And so shall this go...