Unexpected Love Stories

Od TvdKolfan99

Stefan is on his way to Whitmore college to help Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie with their history and he can't... Více

Chapter 1: New Girl in Town
Chapter 2: ROOMATE?!
Chapter 3: What My Life is All About
Chapter 4: Hello Again
Chapter 5: Happy To See You
Chapter 6: Beautiful
Chapter 7: Prom!
Chapter 8: Deja Vu!
Chapter 9: What Are You Doing Here?!
Chapter 10: Our Love Ones
Chapter 11: The Big L Word
Chapter 12: Jealousy and Protectiveness
Chapter 13: I Love You
Chapter 14: Are You Jealous?
Chapter 15: What's A Dinner Party Without A Little Drama?
Chapter 16: Talk About Awkward
A/N
Chapter 17: Getting Ready For Prom.
Chapter 18: All Ready To Go
Chapter 19: Secrets Out
Authors Note: Introducing The Character
Chapter 20: Impossible
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: I Will Not Lose Her
Chapter 23: Reaction
Chapter 24: Give Me A Chance
Chapter 25: Help Me!
Chapter 26: I'll Never Give Up On You
Chapter 28: Painful Truth
Chapter 29: We'll Get Her Back
Chapter 30: Confessions
Chapter 31: It All Ends Today
Chapter 32: It's All Over
Epilogue: Unexpected Surprise!

Chapter 27: Surprising Discovery!

1.1K 18 1
Od TvdKolfan99

Stefan's POV
After we explain EVERYTHING to Katherine and Nadia, they look shocked. Maybe they didn't know! Or they are just acting. Now Gia is telling them and us what she looked like. 

Nadia and Katherine look at one another shocked and they look back at us. Nadia says "well, your description of this witch fits the description of the witch that brought us back, but after she brought us back, she left and then so did we." Katherine says "we swear, we know nothing of this witch." 

Gabby says, sarcastically "sure you don't!" And Nadia says, seriously "we don't. Honestly!" Jasmine rolls her eyes and says "like we would be dumb enough to believe you!" Katherine glares at her and asks "you still hate me don't you? Well, I'm not sorry for what I did. Plus, if I didn't do what I did, you would have never met Greg." 

Jasmine softens up hearing that and she looks down then at Greg while Greg is glaring at Katherine. Katherine says "exactly!" And Gabby says "back on topic! Where is this witch? Do you know where we can possibly find her?" 

Nadia says "we may have a theory." Katherine says "if you want it, then we have to come with you!" We all groan and Gabby says "I'd rather slam my tongue in a car door." Everyone looks at her shocked and amused while me, Greg, Klaus, Jasmine, and Damon just look at her amused. 

Katherine smirks and says "well, I have a car!" Gabby glares at her and goes to attack her, but Kol holds her back and whispers in her ear "relax baby, she's just trying to get a rise out of you." She calms down and me and Damon fake gag at how cute they look. 

Klaus says "fine! If you give us the location, you can come. Although, after I learned what you tried to do in 1871, I would really recommend not being within 10 feet of me." Katherine widens her eyes and gapes, feeling nervous. Then she looks to Jasmine and glares at her and Jasmine just shrugs. 

Elijah says "okay, come on. Let's go." Everyone gets up and goes to their cars and get in. We wait for Katherine and Nadia to lead the way. When they drive off, we follow them. 

Thirty minutes later, we're finally here and it is old and abandoned and in the woods. It's broken down, filthy, and it's a HUGE white house. Everyone gets out of their cars and we walk towards the house and Gabby says "if this is some sort of trap, I'm going to send you both running back to hell." 

Kol chuckles at her comment and Nadia says "we're not!" And Klaus says in a threatening tone "for your sake it better not be." Katherine looks nervous while Nadia rolls her eyes and Cami says while putting her hand on Klaus' shoulder "Calm down, Klaus. I'm sure they're telling the truth." 

He shrugs his shoulders while Caroline is glaring at Cami angrily. I think Klaus notices because he gently pushes Cami's hand off his shoulder and wraps his arm around Caroline's waist. Cami just glares at them angrily and fake gags. 

We're now at the door and Gia knocks on the door. Klaus rolls his eyes and says "oh, please sweetheart, you're a vampire. One of the things about being a vampire is if it's an abandoned home... you don't have to knock." 

Klaus breaks the door knob and pushes the door open and walks in. We are all right behind him. I say "we need to search the place. Split up!" And Tyler says "I'll go with Liv." We glare at him and Kai says, angry "no way!" And Liv says "no, it's okay." We look at her shocked while Tyler smiles at her. 

We get into our groups; Elijah is with Katherine and Nadia. Greg is with Jasmine, Jackson, and Hayley. Gabby is with Kol, Damon, and Elena. Kai and Bonnie went with Liv and Tyler. Sarah went with Matt and Jeremy. Jo went with Ric, Davina, and Jacque. 

Rebekah is with Marcel and Enzo and I'm with Gia, Caroline, Klaus, and Cami. This is going to be completely awkward with this love triangle. I say "okay! Everyone split up and meet back here in an hour." Everyone nods their heads agreeing and we go our separate ways and search for the witch. This should be interesting.

Katherine's POV
I'm stuck being partnered with the guy I fell for and who didn't even come see me when I was on my death bed. Great! I think to myself sarcastically. I think Nadia notices the tension between us because she is speed walking ahead of us. 

We're looking upstairs in one of the halls. There are like five halls in this house. Elijah looks at me and tries to talk to me, but I just ignore him. He's not getting me to break that easily. 

He stops me and looks at me and asks "is there a problem, Katerina?" I say, angry "as a matter of fact there is!" He looks at me attentively and I say "I know that you knew that I was dying. Klaus and Rebekah clearly knew, so I know you should have too. And you didn't come see me." 

He looks at me shocked and says "Katerina, I- I" I interrupt him yelling very hurt "WHAT ELIJAH?! WHAT?!" He looks at me shocked. I think he sees that I'm very hurt. Good! 

He says "Katerina, believe me, I really did want to come, but I had to look after my home and Hayley because she was pregnant at the time. I couldn't leave her or my home unprotected. I'm truly sorry, Katerina!" I look into his eyes and I can see he is truly sorry, so I say "it's fine, Elijah. I just-... I really wanted you there." 

We get interrupted when Nadia comes up to us and says "hello! I'm not the only one that needs to be searching. Hurry up." She walks further down the hall with us behind her and while we're searching, me and Elijah sneak glances at each other. 

Do I still feel something for him? Of course I do. Elijah was the only one who ever truly loved me, but I always gave him reasons to doubt me. Maybe I can try earning his trust back.

Gabby's POV
Kol, Damon, Elena, and I are searching downstairs and so far we have found NOTHING! I say "ugh! Nothing!" And Kol says "come on, darling. Let's just keep looking, I'm sure we'll find her or something that'll lead to her." 

He rubs my shoulders and kisses my shoulder, neck, cheek, then gives me a peck on the lips and I giggle. We get interrupted by Damon when he says "oh, look what I found. A stake! Unless you want it pierced into your heart Kol, I would suggest keeping your hands to yourself." 

Kol rolls his eyes at him and kisses my forehead then goes back to searching. Kol and I are searching one room while Damon and Elena are searching the other room and Damon isn't so happy about it. 

Poor Day. He thinks Elena still loves Stefan because she was jealous of how he was treating Gia. But she doesn't. I know she loves Damon. I wish he would just give her the time of day. 

I get interrupted out of my thoughts hearing Elena say "Damon please, I love you!" And Damon asks, hurt "if you love me then why are you jealous of Stefan and Gia?" Elena says "I'm not. Not anymore. Just because I was A LITTLE jealous doesn't mean I don't love you, Damon! I love you!" 

Day says "actions speak louder than words Elena! Let's just hurry up and find the witch. Afterwards, maybe, we'll talk." I hear him walk away and to the room next door. 

I make myself known and I see Elena crying. I walk over to her and pull her into a hug and she cries on my shoulder and I rub her back. She starts crying harder and I say "he'll come around. Just give it time." 

She sniffs and says "yeah, you're right!" Kol comes in and when he sees Elena, he raises his eyebrows. I give him a 'get out' look and he nods his head and walks out quickly. Pft! Boys!

Kai's POV
We're searching around in the basement. No psychotic witch, but something down here may help find out who she is. We are searching and searching and I have my eye on Tyler in case he tries anything with my sister. They just went to the other room. 

Bonnie comes over to me and says "well, this has been a very interesting week." I laugh and say "right!" She laughs too and I look at her and check her out. Her beautiful tanned skin, beautiful eyes, beautiful long hair, and everything else about her is beautiful. 

She's so beautiful! So unique! I want to tell her now that I want her to be my girlfriend and that I'm in love with her. I was going to tell her at prom, but then Tyler ruined it. I need to tell her. I can't hold it in any longer. 

She interrupts me out of my thoughts saying "I have found nothing!... Hey, are you okay?" I say "no, I'm not Bonnie. I really need to talk to you. I can't wait anymore." 

I take both of her hands into mine and she looks at me confused and curious "Bonnie, I was going to tell you this at prom, but then it got ruined, so I'm going to tell you now. 

      Bonnie, I like you a lot. So much, that I have changed, only for you. I know you probably think it was because I merged with Luke, but it's not that. It's you, Bonnie. 

      You have changed me for the better. You're amazing, beautiful, strong, so full of light, and perfect in your own way. Bonnie Bennett? Will you be my girlfriend?" 

She looks at me shocked by everything I just said. After a few seconds, she smiles at me and says "yes! Yes, Kai Parker, I will be your girlfriend." I smile widely and pick her up and spin her around and put her down. Then I caress her cheek with my finger and kiss her passionately and she kisses me back. 

Things between us start to get very heated. I back her up against the wall and I wrap her leg around my waist and she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me harder. Kissing Bonnie feels amazing. Her soft lips on mine, it's like I'm in heaven. I am in love with Bonnie Bennett! 

We get interrupted by Liv and Tyler and when they see us they say "OH MY- SORRY!" They cover their eyes and me and Bonnie pull away embarrassed. I'm kind of disappointed that we stopped, but right now we're in a crisis and we need to deal with that first. 

I say "well, we found nothing! Did you guys find anything?" And Liv says "nope! Nothing. Let's go back upstairs." We all nod our heads in agreement and head upstairs. 

Bonnie and I look at each other and smile and I notice her blush. I love the way she blushes. I love her. I love Bonnie. Now, I just have to work up the courage to tell her that.

Matt's POV
Oh my God! Jeremy won't shut up about Kai and Bonnie. GIVE IT A REST, DUDE! I see by the look on Sarah's face, she's had enough too. Jeremy continues "I mean, after everything he's done, she's just going to go for him? The dude is a monster. He's tried to kill us." 

I say "JEREMY! Man, can we please just keep looking?" Jeremy sighs, frustrated and says "fine, come on." We continue searching and nothing. Sarah says "you guys, I think I may have found something. A journal. It belongs to a girl named, Gitana James." Jeremy says "let's read it!" And we do. 

For the past twenty minutes, we have been reading and nothing yet. So far, we know this Gitana was adopted and she wants to try and find her birth parents, but she was furious with them for giving her up. 

Now, we might have found something useful. Her real parents names are- OH MY GOD! The last name of them. It's- the last name matches-. I look at Sarah and Jeremy and they're just as shocked as me. Oh my God. She's-.

Caroline's POV
I have my hands intertwined with Klaus' and he smiles at me and kisses my temple. I smile back at him and I notice Cami glaring at us and I roll my eyes at her. It's so clear that she likes MY Klaus. 

Well, too bad for her. He is mine. I love him and I'm not going to let her take him from me. We're looking through the woods. Maybe we might find something out here. And what do you know? We do. A shed house. 

We look through it and we see all types of witchy stuff in here. Yep, this could be where we find her. Gia says "I have to admit, all this stuff is a bit fascinating." Stefan smiles at her and I smile at him. He truly loves Gia. 

We have been looking through this stuff for thirty minutes. Afterwards, we hear Gia gasp. We all look to her and Klaus asks "what's wrong?" Stefan goes to her worried. 

Gia is holding up a picture and when Stefan sees it, he becomes shocked too. Cami asks "what's wrong? What's going on? What's on the picture?" We go to them and Gia shows us the picture. It's a little girl and her two parents at the park. 

I ask "who are these people?" And Gia says "me and my parents at the park when I was nine!" We all look at her shocked. Stefan holds Gia close to him and I ask "why would someone have a picture of you and your parents?" 

We hear rustling outside and we go check it out. We see a girl with long, black, straight hair come out to view. Klaus is about to attack her, but I hold him back. 

Stefan yells "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" And Gia states "you're not the girl who killed me." We hear the girl mutter "she didn't tell me she killed you!" I ask "who are you? And who do you work for?" She smirks at me and says "I work WITH my aunt." 

Klaus says "listen here sweetheart, you better start talking! WHO ARE YOU?!" She smirks at us and says "Gitana. Gitana James!" Gia gets out of Stefan's grasp and walks towards her and Stefan not far behind her. 

Gia says "well, Gitana! Why do you have a picture of my parents and I?" Gitana gets up in her face and Stefan is about to attack Gitana but Gia holds her arm out stopping him. Gitana asks "don't you mean OUR parents?" 

We look at her shocked, especially Gia. She says "that's right. I'm not really a James. I was adopted into the family. Who I really am... is a Hunter. Hello Giavanni! I have waited so long to finally come face to face with my little sister."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

149K 3.6K 26
Destiny bound them at the beginning of time... Thea Montgomery has had her life flipped upside-down since moving to Mystic Falls. She's made friends...
126K 2.7K 41
Is it fate or destiny that will bring these two together? ❝You don't know who matters the most in your life, until they're brutally taken from you, a...
187K 4.9K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...
322K 9.8K 33
Everyone knows the story of Stefan and Damon Salvatore, the two brothers who return to Mystic Falls and fall for none other than Elena Gilbert, doppe...