Someone Like Me

By Wolflover12

Rewrite of MY POPULAR TWIN SISTER A mean, self-centered, twin sister. Who could ask for such a 'great' siblin... More

Chapter One: PEACHES!!! and Then There's Me...
Chapter Two: Boys, Burgers, and Other Things That Make Me Melt?
Chapter Three: Dalton makes my voice squeak...Embarrassing....
Chapter Four: Introducing Charlie....He Did Not Look Like A Charlie.
Chapter Five: Dalton's Too Sweet For His Own Good. Period.
Chapter Six: A Nosy Mother is A Suspicious Mother. So I'll Just Lie.
Chapter Seven: Oh Boy What Is Going On?!?
Chapter Eight: Jasmin Has Too Much Time On Her Hands
Chapter Nine: Halloween Threw-Up on Charlie
Chapter Ten: Home Is Not Where My Heart Wants To Be
Chapter Eleven: Yup This Happened...
Chapter Twelve: The Five Hundred Dollar Kiss...And A Furious Dalton
Chapter Thirteen: My Hair Is Up But My Nerves Are On The Down Low.
Chapter Fourteen: Well, Of Course My Nerves Will Spike To A Scary Height.
Chapter Sixteen: I Wasn't Expecting That, Or My Reaction.
Chapter Seventeen: Hey Peaches, That's My Date You're Man-Handling There.
Chapter Eighteen: I think I Was On National Television
Chapter Nineteen: Peaches Is Mad And Upset And Here I Am Enjoying It...
Chapter Twenty: And Now To Peaches, Again, Who Is Crying, Again....
Chapter Twenty-One: Could Someone Please Just Throw A Toaster At Her....
Chapter Twenty-Two: Who Needs A Phone When You Have An Over-Protective Friend...
Chapter Twenty-Three: And Now to Charlie, Who's Making Me Feel...Confused...
Chapter Twenty-Four: And Here's Peaches, Who Is Lying On National Television...
Chapter Twenty-Five: I Have Never Heard Dalton Use So Many Bad Words...
Chapter Twenty-Six: Everything Seems Normal And I Just Wanted A Nap....
Chapter Twenty-Seven: I Swear He Is NOT My Boyfriend...
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Is It Hot In Here Or Is Dalton So Hot...And Sweet...
Chapter Twenty-Nine: I'm In Love With Someone Famous....
Chapter Thirty: I Don't Think I Would Build A Shrine For The Dress....
Chapter Thirty-One: You Would Think That The Truck Would Have Given It Away....
Chapter Thirty-Two: And This Is Why I Try To Stay Out Of Trouble...
Chapter Thirty-Three: Well, Now I'm On The Internet....
Chapter Thirty-Four: And Now A Few 'Nice' Words From My Mother...
Chapter Thirty-Five: Charlie Is The Number One Best Friend...
Chapter Thirty-Six: Well I Was Not Expecting That...
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Well, Um, I Don't Know What To Say...
Chapter Thirty-Eight: I Might Have A Slight Problem With Sleeping...
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Everything Seems To Be In Peaches's Ballpark...
Chapter Forty: Men And Food...
Chapter Forty-One: And That Is Why My Mother Is The Way She Is....
Chapter Forty-Two: A Different Side Of Peaches....
Chapter Forty-Three: Everything Seems Weirdly Okay....
Chapter Forty-Four: Dalton Was Scheming Something....
Chapter Forty-Five: A Surprise, I Mean It's a Crazy Surprise...
Chapter Forty-Six: Always Late At The End

Chapter Fifteen: Who Am I? I'm Not-So-Glad You Asked...

1.4K 88 2
By Wolflover12

"Don't answer their questions," Dalton spoke through the shouting and noises as I turned to get out of the limo. "They like to twist your words around," I gave him a nod as I stepped out of the limo. The flashing seemed to stop for just a moment as I checked my dress for anything wrong. It was then that I looked up to see the people looking my way. They were whispering to each other and then the flashing invaded my eyes as I heard Dalton step out behind me. That explains why he took the mask off his eyes. So that the people would see who he was.

I looked back at him and he gave me a wink as Charlie was the next one to step out. The flashing seemed nonstop as I slowly walked down the red carpet. The boys were on either side of me as we walked down the red carpet. My heart was racing from the feeling and it felt like my skin was crawling at the attention that was giving me. I could hear the people shouting and screaming questions at us.

They were all asking who I was.

Dalton stopped me and we stood for some pictures. Charlie posed with his hands in his pockets and he gave them a dark look that he pulled off well. The paparazzi was just taking in everything and it was the most wonderful and exciting thing to ever happen to me. I was actually smiling and posing a little.

"Be cute," Dalton spoke into my ear. "They eat that stuff up."

"How?" I questioned back and he chuckled amused.

"Give me your hand," He replied and I glanced down at our hands that were a couple inches away. He reached out and took mine in his. He pulled me close and I felt a kiss being planted on my forehead. The shouting became louder and more cameras stood in front of us behind the velvet rope. I looked up at Charlie only to see my sister not too far away. There were cameras but not a lot anymore. I saw my sister's head turn towards us but it was blocked by Charlie who wrapped his arm around my shoulders protectively. The paparazzi were all moving over to us and taking pictures of us. They all wanted to know who I was.

This was unbelievable.

I never expected something like this to happen.

The shouting keep going.

"Dalton! Dalton Mountains! Who's the girl?" A reporter held out a tape recorder. She was a little lady who was able to make it to the front of the crowd. Dalton glanced down at me and shook his head at the lady.

"For all of you wondering who my special date is..." There was a pause and the people have gone quiet to hear his answer, "She's my Angel," They went crazy. He smiled and then Charlie motioned for us to follow him into the building. Jasmin and her husband stayed back to answer more questions.

"Nice job ass," Charlie chuckled loudly. I could stop myself from smiling. Even if that lasted for a couple minutes. It was enough to last me a life time. I have never felt such an amount of attention and I think I could die in peace now that that happened. "You have them going insane out there." I looked around to see that we were in a large hallway and at the end of it there was a door leading to where the dance was being held.

"This is going to be on the news for a good week," Dalton replied and my eyes widened.

"The news?" I freaked a little.

"Hey, they'll never find out who you are. It's alright, calm down." He rubbed my back.

"My sister's not dumb," I mumbled softly. "What if she or anyone else finds out who I really am?"

"They won't," Charlie spoke. "They would never expect it to be you. They think you're at work and this is something that you never do, so how would they guess it's even you?"

"Well," I mumbled. "You kind of got a point."

"I always do," He smiled while Dalton brought me close to him. "Now let's enjoy the dance for a couple hours. Hell, maybe Jasmin will let us leave early and we can chill out at Dalton's house for a little bit."

"Alright," I smiled.

"You ready?" Dalton asked as we headed down the hallway to the dance. Charlie walked ahead of us. I nodded slowly. "Are you sure? You do know that your sister is in there."

"I know," I replied. "I plan on staying away from her."

He chuckled, "Good idea."

"Your mask," I pointed to it and he gave a smirk while placing it over his eyes.

"Is that better Angel?"

"Yes," I smiled. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 10.3K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...
259K 7.6K 31
Colton Adams, son of professional football player Garrett Adams, is the typical Hollywood golden boy despite being from New York. Colton lives in his...
2M 78.7K 49
Unlike everyone else, Ellie Anderson thought she had it easy in high school. Except for the first year. It sucks for everyone. But her reason was tot...
703 45 23
We may be triplets but we couldn't be any different. First there's Madeline but we call her Maddie you know the stuck up twin well met mine. Second t...