My Heart

By Kirsten1436

Ella Stevens is an abandoned, 17 year old, living with her best friend. She is hard, and strong willed. But w... More

My Heart <3
My Heart Chapter 3
My Heart Chapter 4
My Heart Chapter 5
My Heart Chapter 6
My Heart Chapter 7
My Heart Chapter 8
My Heart Chapter 9
My Heart Chapter 10
My Heart Chapter 11
My Heart Chapter 12
My Heart Chapter 13 Part 1
My Heart Chapter 13 part 2
My Heart Chapter 14
My Heart Chapter 15
My Heart Chapter 16
My Heart Chapter 17
My Heart Chapter. 18
My Heart Chp. 19
My Heart Chp.20
My Heart Chapter 21

My Heart Chapter 2

229 10 8
By Kirsten1436

                    As Shay Pulled into our usual parking spot I unbuckled My seat belt and hopped out of the car, before she came to a full stop. I could hear Shay laughing from inside, about my recklessness. I slammed the door shut behind me and began to walk towards the main building. My heels clicking on the cold, spring pavement. We lived in Michigan. Boring, simple, plain, Detroit Michigan. Oh and our weather was crazier than a PMSing Chimp. Our school, was like every other High school in the U.S.A, stereotypical. You had the Preps, Jocks, Emos, Punks, Nerds, Self Harmer's, Geeks, Skaters, and Tom boys. Shay, of course, wwas the well known loved popular girl. While I was the not so loved, feared Bad ass. I had been called many things such as Punk, Emo, Skater, And Tom Boy. But the truth is i am just a hard ass bitch with an attitude. I continued walking until I reached the office. I was asking, or rather demanding a schedule change. Every quarter our school got new scheduled, and this quater all my classes had Jesse Logan in them. Jesse was cute, but that was what made him a player. He was a sick, twisted, perverted, self righteous man whore. And he was an Ass hole. So basically every time I saw him, I wanted to beat the shit out of him. That Is Why I am aski-Demanding a change. So i don't get sued for killing him, or suspended....again. The office doors slammed shut behind me, with a loud clank. Everyone looked up and all except for some New Guy looked back down when they saw it was me. I walked past the new Guy and stopped when I was just in front of him.

"You Know, New Guy It isn't polite to stare." and then i walked to the front desk and plopped down. I threw my feet on the desk and they landed with a soft plunk.

"Miss Stevens to what do I owe This Great displeasure?" The office clerk, Gina Rone, asked hastily. Gina was a short, scrawny, women in her mid 50ies. She had Grayish, white scraggly, ratty hair and wrinkles everywhere. Gina didn't like me, for starters because I called her Gina and Because I was always in here, and always in trouble.

"Look Gina, let's cut to the chase I need a favor.."

"Oh Do you now?"

"Yes..I do" I pulled my feet down and leaned forward placing my elbows on the desk.

"What kind of favor?" Gina asked, her eyes weary

"A schedule change favor.."

"Well Miss Steavens I am afraid that is not going to Happen"

"Oh it isn't Gina?"

"No, and my name is Mrs. Rone"

"Well Gina I need this schedule change."

"NO MISS STEVENS!" she puffed making her skin and wrinkles jiggle.

"Alright alright, jeez Gina Take a chill pill will ya?" Gina rubbed her temples gently and closed her eyes. After a few seconds she re opened them.

"Miss steavens please go to your class, NOW" she pointed to the door. I huffed and stood up.

"Fine" I was about to open the exit door when her shrill voice stopped me.

"acctually Miss Stevens Please show Mr. Kanee here around school" I turned to see her gesturing at new guy.

"nope" and with that I turned and walked out of the door.

A few seconds later I heard footsteps behind me I stopped, huffed, and turned on my heel to see New Guy walking towards me. He stopped a few feet away from me. Now that i could see him clearly I noticed he had Black shaggy hair, that fell into his ice-blue eyes. (Yes New Guy, you'll find out his name soon, is portrayed by Alex Evans:D) If i wasn't pissed I would have said he was hot, But I was pissed.

"uh Hi, I'm Jermey" He smiled softly at me, and stuck out his hand. I glared at it. After a moment he must have realized I wasn't going to shake his hand because he pulled it back and scratched the back of his head. "um what's your name?" NOOOOO I WILL NOT TELL YOU!! MY NAME IS SECRET! SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED! "you don't have to tell me if you don-" he was cut of by a passing teacher. "

"Morning Ella, Mr. Kanee" Damn You! I thought as the teacher walked away.

"Ella, nice to meet you" Jermey smiled again.

I continued glaring. "give me your schedule" I demanded and stuck out my hand. After a moment he handed it to me. I looked it over and mentally cursed. He had all the same classes with me except for 5th hour.

"You have all the same classes as me but one, so just follow me around until that class, then I will find someone to take you to that class Okay?"

"okay, thanks"

"don't mention it, and I mean that Do not mention it."

After I gave Jermey the tour I thought my day would get better, but boy was I wrong. In My first three classes I got stuck with Jermey. In Biology our teacher was handing out partner projects, and usually our teachers just pair me and Shay because we already live together. But No. Shay got paired with Stacia. And I got paired with none other than Mr. Jermey Kanee. My day only started to improve in 5th hour when he wasn't there. I had gotten Shay to take him to 5th hour because she has World History that hour, I have Health. Finally after 7 hours of hell I was able to go home. or so I thought. I was leaning against Shay's car waiting for her to come out of the building, when Jermey ran up to me.

"Hey! you wanna go to my house to work on the project?" He asked.

I groaned I had completely forgot about the project! "yeah I guess" I grumbled.

"Great! You need a ride?" Double crap Shay would need her car to work on her project. I nodded slowly.

"OK follow me." He led me to his black jeep, and we climbed in. The drive To Jermey's house was quite and awkward. When we got to his house he unlocked the door and let us in.

"Mom I'm Home, Where are you?" He called.

"In The Kitchen!" A voice called back. Jermey motioned for me to follow him to the kitchen.

"mom?" A tall women with the most amazing Brown hair and eyes turned around.

"OH Jermey who is this?" The women smiled brightly at me.

"Mom this is Ella, Ella this is my mom, Karen"

"Hi" I waved at Karen.

"Hello Darling, Well arn't you pretty?" She turned to her son "isn't she pretty?"

Jermey's face lit up like a tomato and eventually he nodded "yeah she is" I felt a small smile creep up on my face.

"well Ms. Kanee Jermey and I should probably go work on our project" Karen's face fell but then lit back up again.

"Okay you kids have fun!"

After about an hour and a half of working Jermey spoke up.

"i have to go to the bathroom I'll be right back ok?"

"Kay" I mumbled. I took this opportunity to stand and stretch my legs. I walked around Jermey's room, looking not snooping. Until I saw something that made me stop in my tracks. OH MY GOD JERMEY PLAYS GUITAR? I ran over and picked it up. It was amazing. I ran back over and sat on Jermey's bed. I strummed a few chords, smiled to myself then did something crazy. I started singing.

I know I can't take one more step towards you

'Cause all that's waiting is regret

And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?

You lost the love I loved the most

And I learned to live, half-alive

And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are?

Runnin' 'round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

So don't come back for me

Who do you think you are?

I hear you're asking all around

If I am anywhere to be found

But I have grown too strong

To ever fall back in your arms

And I learned to live, half-alive

And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are?

Runnin' 'round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

So don't come back for me

Who do you think you are?

Dear, it took so long just to feel alright

Remember how to put back the light in my eyes

I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed

Cause you broke all your promises

And now you're back

You don't get to get me back

And who do you think you are?

Runnin' 'round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

So don't come back for me

Don't come back at all

And who do you think you are?

Runnin' 'round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

Don't come back for me

Don't come back at all

Who do you think you are?

I strummed the final chords, still smiling to myself. Then I heard a creak from the door and my head snapped up. Jermey was standing there staring at me.

"I-I-I I put the guitar back and raced out of his room, and out to the garage, where his car was. Jermey came racing out seconds later.

"hey don't worr-" I cut him off.

"can you take me home?" I asked

"yeah of course" And he actually looked sad, but he climbed in the car and waited for me to do the same before speeding out of the drive way. I quietly gave him directions to my house and we drove the rest of the way in silence. When we got to my house I was about to get out, but he grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"Ella.." he sounded kind of nervous.

"yeah" I said turning my head towards him.

"what you played, I- You were amazing"

"Thank you" I smiled a little.

"Bye Ella"

"goodbye Jermey"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Aaaaaannnnnnnd Scene! Haa well Hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter!

I DO NOT OWN CHRISTINA PERRI'S JAR OF HEARTS, SHE DOES!

But......if you guys do like the song I heard the most amazing cover ever!!!!

Here is the link: http://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&q=jar of hearts &gs_sm=e&gs_upl=2560l5988l0l10l10l0l2l2l0l293l1604l0.5.3l8&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1680&bih=830&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbm=vid&source=og&sa=N&tab=iv#sclient=psy&hl=en&tbm=vid&source=hp&q=maddi jane jar of hearts&aq=1&aqi=g5&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=32776dff79dd001a&biw=1680&bih=830

Wowww really long link.... Oh well ENJOY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 6.3K 36
Gisella or as she prefered to be called Ella has a pretty normal life. She has a dad and a mom. But when her mom leaves for some American man and her...
549K 12K 24
Tough and scary on the outside, broken and hurt on the inside. That was how 18 year old Justin Bieber was. Ever since his girlfriend of two years lef...
33.7K 1.6K 50
Tatum Williams, 17 years old, is finally in her last year of school. For her the years seemed to drag longer than usual. Tatum and her mom move aroun...
1.1M 17.9K 30
Faye Stevens. 16, sweet, innocent. She's nothing like other teenagers who go out partying and smoking weed, but when she's forced to move in with her...