My Heart Chapter 3

That night I sat on my bed thinking. I know playing someone Else's guitar may not seem like a big deal to you, but my guitar is my prized possession. And by the way Jeremy looked at his guitar I think he feels the same. I was mostly just embarrassed. I was laying on my bed with my head hanging of the edge. My phone buzzed next to me. I picked it up and looked at the number. Hmmm?

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey! Ella its Jermey!"

"Oh hi Jeremy" I have mixed feelings about Jeremy. I still kinda hate him. But he's not that bad.

"What's up?" He asked, again sweetly.

"Ummmm hanging upside down?" I answered, But the way I said it made sound like a question.

I heard him laugh on the other line. "Well, um Ella I was wondering if you need a ride to school tomorrow?" Crap I did. How do I keep forgetting these things? What was I gonna walk to school? Shay had spent the night at Stacia's house.

"Um yeah I kinda do." I responded glumly

"Ok awesome, I'll pick you up at....." His voice trailed off.

"7:00 am"

"Ok then, bye Ella"

"bye" I clicked end, not even caring weather or not he was done talking.

The next morning I woke hastily, from the same night mare I always have. Dark, creepy eerie, being chased, falling, coughing, crying, sweating. I quickly wiped a few loose tears from my eyes and shakily got out of my bed. I glanced at the clock, it read 6:15. I sighed heavily and walked to my closet. I grabbed a light brown and cream strapless top, black skinny jeans, a black leather jacket, black gladiators, my bag and of course, my sunglasses.

(outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33675416)

I pulled my hair into a wavy side pony tail, and trotted down the steps. Lidia had already left for work so I was alone for about 20 minutes.

Finally Jeremy showed up and knocked on the door. I sprinted to it and opened it. I stepped outside and slammed the door shut behind me. I was walking towards Jeremy's car before he even knew what was going on. He slowly followed after me. When he finally managed to get in the car, we left for school.

"So" Jeremy said suddenly "You kinda like black?" I glanced at him and noticed he was wearing a sky blue shirt and black skinny jeans with black converse.

"Yeah I guess" I shrugged

"Cool me too"

"Whatever" I stared out the window. I saw Jeremy frown out of the corner of my eye. Jeremy's hand snaked out and hit the stereo button, one of my all time favorite songs was on. Break your little Heart. I began to quietly sing along with the radio.

I'm wasted, wasting time

You talk for hours but you're wasting lines

A pretty face but the chase ain't worth the prize

I'm gonna break your little heart

Watch you take the fall

Laughing all the way to the hospital

'Cause there's nothing surgery can do

When I break your little heart in two

I'm gonna break your little heart in two

A party queen, cause a scene, so ridiculous

Little dress, maybe less, so conspicuous

You're falling, who's crashing now?