My Heart Chapter 4

Today I was sitting at Lunch next to Jeremey and Shay. I had a huge headache and it would NOT go away. I threw my head back against my chair.

"Ella?" Shay mumbleds quietly.

"Whaaaa?" I groaned.

"Why do you look hungover?"

"Because I am an alchoholic" I heard shay gasp and Jeremey snicker.

"Oh You think its funny? Do you? huh?" Shay demanded angrily at Jeremy. A small smile creeped over my lips.

"Why are you doing this El?" Shay sounded as if she were about to cry. I sighed lightly.

"I was joking."

"But you sai-OHHHHH ELLA RAYNE STEVENS!!!!" Uh oh the middle name......

"Hee hee yes?"

"I hate you" She mumbled.

"Nuhhhhh Uhhhhhh" I said in a sing song voice. A small smile crept over her lips.

"You're right"

"I know"

"So Ella why do you look hungover?" Jeremy asked amused.

"Arrrrg Breton won't leave meeeee alonnnnnne!"

"Breton Kyles?" Jeremy asked.

"Yeah"

"OOOOOOOOOOO Someone's got an admirer" Shay squeled.

"Noooo" I covered my ears to block out her squecks. After a minute or two she stopped, thank god.

"Hey look" She pointed somewhere behind me.

"Speak of the devil." I muttered as I saw Brenton approching us.

"Hi Ella!" Breton chirpped happily. Brenton was cute. 5 year old cute. With abs. He had green eyes and blond hair and he was kind of skinny.

"Bye Breton" I noted anoyed.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked, still happy...can this dude take an insult?

"Fine" I huffed and sighed in annoyence as I stood up and followed him out of the cafeteria. The hallways were empty except for a few passing students, probably coming or going to the bathroom.

"what do you want" I folded my arms and stared intently at Brenton.

"Will you go out with me?"

"Will you leave me alone if I do?"

"If you want me to" Brenton looked a little dissapointed.

"Fine"

"Fine?"

"I'll go out with you" I sighed angrily. If it was the only way to make him leave me alone. I don't want a puppy following me around all the time. Well I want a puppy, just not Breton. But anywho. Puppies!

"Awesome I'll pick you up tonight? At seven?"

"Whatever"

"Ok bye Ella"

"Bye" And when Breton was out of ear shot I muttered "loser."

I stalked back in the cafeteria angrily.

       (Now I have got to tell you guys this quote because it reminded me of this scene: Adrian: "What happened, then? You're stomping through every puddle you can find and look like you're going to punch the first person you see."

Rose: "Why are you hanging around, then? Aren't you worried about getting hit?"

Adrian: "Aw you'd never hurt me. My face is too pretty." -VA Okay sorry to inturupt, back to the story)