My Heart Chapter 2

As Shay Pulled into our usual parking spot I unbuckled My seat belt and hopped out of the car, before she came to a full stop. I could hear Shay laughing from inside, about my recklessness. I slammed the door shut behind me and began to walk towards the main building. My heels clicking on the cold, spring pavement. We lived in Michigan. Boring, simple, plain, Detroit Michigan. Oh and our weather was crazier than a PMSing Chimp. Our school, was like every other High school in the U.S.A, stereotypical. You had the Preps, Jocks, Emos, Punks, Nerds, Self Harmer's, Geeks, Skaters, and Tom boys. Shay, of course, wwas the well known loved popular girl. While I was the not so loved, feared Bad ass. I had been called many things such as Punk, Emo, Skater, And Tom Boy. But the truth is i am just a hard ass bitch with an attitude. I continued walking until I reached the office. I was asking, or rather demanding a schedule change. Every quarter our school got new scheduled, and this quater all my classes had Jesse Logan in them. Jesse was cute, but that was what made him a player. He was a sick, twisted, perverted, self righteous man whore. And he was an Ass hole. So basically every time I saw him, I wanted to beat the shit out of him. That Is Why I am aski-Demanding a change. So i don't get sued for killing him, or suspended....again. The office doors slammed shut behind me, with a loud clank. Everyone looked up and all except for some New Guy looked back down when they saw it was me. I walked past the new Guy and stopped when I was just in front of him.

"You Know, New Guy It isn't polite to stare." and then i walked to the front desk and plopped down. I threw my feet on the desk and they landed with a soft plunk.

"Miss Stevens to what do I owe This Great displeasure?" The office clerk, Gina Rone, asked hastily. Gina was a short, scrawny, women in her mid 50ies. She had Grayish, white scraggly, ratty hair and wrinkles everywhere. Gina didn't like me, for starters because I called her Gina and Because I was always in here, and always in trouble.

"Look Gina, let's cut to the chase I need a favor.."

"Oh Do you now?"

"Yes..I do" I pulled my feet down and leaned forward placing my elbows on the desk.

"What kind of favor?" Gina asked, her eyes weary

"A schedule change favor.."

"Well Miss Steavens I am afraid that is not going to Happen"

"Oh it isn't Gina?"

"No, and my name is Mrs. Rone"

"Well Gina I need this schedule change."

"NO MISS STEVENS!" she puffed making her skin and wrinkles jiggle.

"Alright alright, jeez Gina Take a chill pill will ya?" Gina rubbed her temples gently and closed her eyes. After a few seconds she re opened them.

"Miss steavens please go to your class, NOW" she pointed to the door. I huffed and stood up.

"Fine" I was about to open the exit door when her shrill voice stopped me.

"acctually Miss Stevens Please show Mr. Kanee here around school" I turned to see her gesturing at new guy.

"nope" and with that I turned and walked out of the door.

A few seconds later I heard footsteps behind me I stopped, huffed, and turned on my heel to see New Guy walking towards me. He stopped a few feet away from me. Now that i could see him clearly I noticed he had Black shaggy hair, that fell into his ice-blue eyes. (Yes New Guy, you'll find out his name soon, is portrayed by Alex Evans:D) If i wasn't pissed I would have said he was hot, But I was pissed.

"uh Hi, I'm Jermey" He smiled softly at me, and stuck out his hand. I glared at it. After a moment he must have realized I wasn't going to shake his hand because he pulled it back and scratched the back of his head. "um what's your name?" NOOOOO I WILL NOT TELL YOU!! MY NAME IS SECRET! SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED! "you don't have to tell me if you don-" he was cut of by a passing teacher. "