My Heart Chapter 13 part 2

This is dedicated to ^ ^ ^ for being so Awesome! And supportive! Thanks a bunch!

ON With The Story!!

*Ella's POV*

I had gone from calm, to mildly insane in a mater of minutes. We were about 25 minutes away from the park, and I was bouncing in my seat like a mad man.

"AH I am so excited? Are you guys excited? I am? Are you? Oh...I already asked that...Anyway, I'm SO EXCITED!" I squealed.

"So you've told us. TWENTY TIMES!" Shay grumbled.

"Jeez Mrs. Thunder cloud.. Who ate your bowl of sunshine this morning?"

"Obviously you, seeing as you can't sit still OR shut up." I giggled.

"I can't help it! I havn't been to an amusement park since......you and I were 14, when your mom took us."

"We went to that one last summer." Shay pointed out.

"Yeah. And it sucked monkey ass." Shay slapped her forehead.

"You and your darn monkeys!"

"I think her monkeys are cute." Jeremey, his face full of amusement. I gave Shay a 'HA BEAT THAT SUCKER' look.

"Well that's because she's your girlfriend, you HAVE to like them. I don't."

"Oh and why's that?" Jeremey challenged. Dang this is getting good. Where's popcorn when you need it? AT THE PARKKKK!!! HE HE HE. Ella, calm your beans. I took a deep breath and focused on Jeremey and Shay's little monkey battle. I love monkeys....Just not their hairy butts. They stink, literally.

"I am just the best friend in this equation." Shay smirked in a wickedly playful way. She has been spending way to much time with me...

"You know Shay, your starting to get a tiny bit mean, maybe you should stop hanging out with me...after all you don't like monkeys. And that, my friend is truly sad."

"I like monkeys! And I will not stop hanging out with you! Your'e just annoying at 7:00 in the morning!" Shay huffed, and I giggled at how irritated she was getting.

"I'm sorry, forgive me? Pwetty Pwease?" I gave her a puppy dog look, and used my baby voice. She sighed and then smiled at me.

"Finnnne, I forgive you."

"YAY!" I began to bounce excitedly in my seat again. Rex, however was just as excited as me. But he wasn't bouncing...he was just doing the creepy hyper laugh that makes you sound like a donkey.

When we finally got to the park, everyone walked to the entrance, except for me. I took off running, as best as I could with this STOOPID cast. But I was still eagerly waiting at the entrance long before they were. When we got inside we decided to split up and do some couple-ey stuff, then meet back by the entrance in 2 hours. Shay and Rex said they were going to go eat. ( Shay was silly and forgot to eat this morning.) So that left Jeremey and I to figure out what we wanted to do. As if reading my mind Jeremey spoke up.

"What do you wanna do?"

I shrugged looking around. My eyes stopped and my jaw dropped it was perfect! A roller coaster! I love them! I eagerly grabbed Jeremey's hand and wobbled over to the line, it sadly looked to be about a ten, fifteen minute wait. There were groups of girls, couples, and random people sitting on the hot gravel by the entrance, probably waiting for the next ride. Jeremey and I followed suit, and sat down, he insisted I sit on his lap, heavy boot and all.  I was really uncomfortable though, the boot cast made it really hard to be comfortable at all. I kept poking at it and adjusting it with my hands. I stopped when I felt warm hands on top of my cool ones. I looked up in confusion. He was smiling warmly at me. My confusion turned to bliss as he placed a soft kiss on my cheek. My jaw. My neck. My nose. And finally my lips. I wrapped my arms around his head, tangling my fingers in his hair, deepening the kiss. He pulled his arms around me, one hand on my upper back, one hand on the small of my back. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, begging for access, I easily granted it. We continued kissing passionately until we heard a throat clear from ahead of us. I whipped my head back in embarrassment, then lifted my eyes to see a man who looked to be about 25 staring at us. I also noticed the line had moved up and we were next to get on. I scrambled up, with some help from Jeremey, and we walked over and got in one of the cars. The handel closed around us, and I saw Jeremey's hands tighten on it. Odd. He isn't afraid is he? Naaa that can't be it. The ride began chugging forward. The first thing there was, was a huge hill, which we traveled ever so  slow. When we reached the top we only hesitated a split second before plunging downward. A small squeak left my lips, followed by my laughter. I glanced at Jeremey who was oddly pale.