Hello, Mr. Darcy #NewAdult

By LilyFullyLiving

Book 1!!!!! _____________________ When two people belonged together, they just belonged together, as mes... More

James Darcy
Take Me Away
The Note From A Stranger
The Proposal
A Feathery Touch
To Die Of A Broken Heart
Sharing Is Not An Option
The Ex
To Want A Puppy
The Decency Of Respect
Broken Nose And Touching Penises
Dangerous Predator
Beautiful Prey
A Little Bit Of Him
The Ecstasy Of Pain And Pleasure
Give Me More
Burning Homes
Once Upon An Act
The Darcy Detox
The Night Of Truths
Panic And Terror
Denial
Threats And Possessiveness
A Battle Lost In Defeat
Lost And Rehab
Insanity And Obsession
Independence
Lust And Embarrassment
Murder Plot
The Kidnapping Of Ms. Kineton
It's Not Really Kidnapping
Birthdays Kisses
To Want And To Forgive
Threats And Warnings
Surprises
A Mother's Sacrifice
Accidentally On Purpose
Sacrifices
Love Making
Needing
Emergency
Sperm And Eggs
A Child's Father
Life Choices
Vengeful Actions
Deadly Intents
The Art Of Moving On
Weakness
Hello, Charlotte

Silly Girls Fall In Love

135K 4.5K 252
By LilyFullyLiving

                    Chapter 9

         I walked away from Darcy and his ex and headed for the bar. Thanking God for the bar and the handsome bartender that I was certain from the looks of it could make me a very appetizing drink to add to my buzz. I sat on one of the empty stools and smiled at the bartender as he was mixing a drink.

          "Hey." I said to him, giggling for no reason other than the fact that the alcohol that I had consumed was finally doing its job. I was definitely tipsy and that was just fine by me.

        "Hey, yourself." A smile directed at me while still mixing the customer's drink like a pro. He had such a nice smile that added to his overall gorgeousness, with skin the color of fine, expensive chocolate, his hair showing the waves in them, which accentuated the clean trim of his facial hair.

           This man, whose smile I was certain did lots of damage, definitely had a lot going for him, and with my buzz, I had no problem telling him just how appealing he looked. So with ease and a little slur, I told him he was cute which made him laugh out loud.

         "I could say the exact same about you." He answered before finally pouring the drink he was mixing into a glass and handing it to the girl next to me waiting patiently for it. I looked at her; she was all but devouring him with her eyes. And before I turned my attention back to him, I caught her licking her lips, and then she left.

         I turned back and asked him his name, trying to get comfortable on the stool, but only making it a lot worse. Tricky situation that was.

          "Andrew." He answered in his English accent I found so sexy. There was just something about that that did something to me.

          "Well, nice to meet you, Andrew. My name is Charlotte." I told him. "Can I ask you something, Andrew?" I said while smiling sweetly at him. "Can you make me a drink?"

           "Sure, what do you want?" He asked, already getting out a few things.

          "I don't know, how about you surprise me?" I replied and to which he simply nodded before getting out a tequila bottle. My man!

          So I sat there and watched him and before long, we were making small talks while he doing his thing behind the bar. I told him I really liked England, he said that the weather was terrible. I told him at least they had a cool accent, he answered that it was overrated, so I laughed at that, before he asked me if I were American. I nodded my head as a yes before opening my mouth to answer.

          "Yup, born and raised deep south. I'm surprised you didn't guess, with my accent and all." I added.

         "Oh I did, I just wanted to keep you talking, I like your voice." His reply right there would have made me melt faster than ice on a hot stove. I started laughing, and maybe blushing a bit.

          "Now Andrew, you're just trying to flatter me. I'm sure I'm almost incomprehensible at this point." I replied, which wasn't true per say. I've had been carrying a conversation with him after all.

          "No, you're fine." He handed me my drink. I took a little sip to taste, well aware that he was watching my reaction. A few seconds later, as expected, he asked me what I thought of the drink.

            To answer, I took a longer sip, licking my lips in the process. It was sweet but yet had a little kick to it because of the alcohol in it.

           "It's great," I said with the weirdest fake English accent I could come up with, which in turn made him laugh. "Now I'm starving so I'm going to go find something to eat." I told him getting up with my drink in hand.

         "Charlotte!" He called out my name, I turned around to meet his eyes.

            "Yes?" I said.

          "Would it be okay for me to ask your number? I mean, I don't know how long you're in London for, but I just thought we could hang out before you leave, you seem super cool." He finished, keeping that cute smile on his face. I didn't say anything, instead just walked back to the bar, picked up the pen and paper lying down on the surface and wrote the number, right as I heard Darcy calling my name.

         "Hey, are you ready to go?" Darcy asked once he was close enough to me that he could speak in my ear. I nodded.

          "Yes sir, let's get out of here before another one of your exes decides to physically attack me this time around." I said. He started laughing while he walked next to me, shaking his head, telling me that it was very unlikely to happen.

         I raised an eyebrow and looked at him. "You don't know that, girls be crazy nowadays." I told him which made him burst into laughter.

          And like a gentleman that he was, opened the door for me and a few seconds later, we got in the limo waiting for us and with that, we were gone.

__________________

         The first time I had alcohol was the night of my sixteenth birthday. Rose and I snuck out at night and went to hang out with her then boyfriend and some of his friends. I had been so nervous that I ended up having way too much to drink than I could handle, and ended up losing my virginity to one of the guys present that night. Granted, I had a massive crush on him and would make it almost embarrassingly obvious that I wanted him, but he had never paid attention to me until then. Now that I thought about it, I guess it was because I was fifteen.

         The next morning when I woke up in the bed next to Jonathan with a hangover so massive that I thought would probably kill me, I swore that I would never let myself go through this shit again, and I had kept that promise to myself for all those years... until last night.

          "Gosh, my head is pounding like it's about to explode." I complained with my eyes shut to avoid the sun; even though I had sunglasses on, I just couldn't take it.

           "Well, alcohol will do that to you." Darcy replied, sitting across from me in his usual composed manner. I stuck my tongue out to him and even this little movement felt like I was about to die. I grimaced, massaging my forehead slowly with my hand to help alleviate the pain.

         "Thanks anyway for coming out with me this morning, I was in need of some fresh air." I told him, attempting to take off my glasses. No luck, with the sun blazing like crazy, it would have just been hell on me. I honestly started to doubt if it were such a good idea to sit outside of the restaurant when the inside wasn't even busy.

         "I really didn't have the choice now, did I? With you constantly hammering in my ears let's go out, about a thousand times." He replied and to that I rolled my eyes, or at least made an attempt.

         "Mr. Darcy, you could have just said no." I retorted, taking a sip of my iced water that was sitting on the table.

        Darcy raised an eyebrow at me and asked, "Would you have let me say no?" And of course to which I answered, No, that I probably wouldn't have, then placed my glass back on the table. The smile on my face directed at him.

          "It's quite alright. It's a beautiful day outside, why not enjoy it."

         I shrugged nonchalantly, still trying to get rid of the pounding in my head, and told him that I was glad that at least one of us was enjoying it, even though that person wasn't me because I was miserable.

        "Next time, think about how miserable you'll be the next day. I'm sure that'll stop you from drinking too much." He said, this time around, instead of sticking out my tongue at him, I gave him the finger which he thought was funny so he chuckled. I realized that I enjoyed making him laugh as much as I enjoyed getting him riled up.

         "How did you handle your ex after I left you two alone anyway?" I asked him, attempting a second time to take my glasses off and actually keep them off, the sun be damned.

         "I repeated what you said. She knew the risks when she decided to be with me, she could have refused but the positive outweighed the negative at that time so she didn't think about it." He answered, shaking his head which made me think he was remembering something.

        "What is it?" I asked. I was too curious for my own well being. This could very well backfire one day.

        "She said she loved me."

         I raised an eyebrow at that. Interesting.

          "Of course she does, she also loves the money and the perks that comes with dating you." I replied.

         "Darling, everyone loves my money, not just the women."

         "Well, you're not lying about that, I sure do enjoy your money." I winked only half joking. "So, she loves you. Do you think she was sincere?"

        "Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't, I don't know for sure. I did ask her if she was doing this for the money and she said she was fine with not getting any money from me if it meant she would be with me." He answered.

           "Oh, she really is serious on having you. I don't blame her." I actually felt sorry for her in a way. Must be hard to love and want someone who would never love you back.

           "She knows that I don't do love." He said staring at me intensely, it was as if he wanted me to get something from what he was saying.

         "Silly girl for falling in love." I replied to him, staring right back, just to let him know that I got the message pretty clear and that he shouldn't worry about me. I wouldn't fall in love with him, I wouldn't. No fucking way.

         If Darcy wanted someone who wouldn't be emotionally invested in him, then he found the right girl in me. And maybe, just maybe, there was something about me that screamed "emotionally incapable of romantic love" and maybe that was what had attracted him to me. It took one to know one.

___________________

           By the time the server came back with our check, I was all but ready to leave the restaurant. Not that I wasn't enjoying our little morning date, but I more than wanted to go back to bed and sleep off my headache.

          "Can we leave now, I feel like we've been here for the past two hours." Darcy said to me before putting his own sunglasses on his face.

         I laughed and took a last sip of my drink before replying that we had, indeed, been there for the past two hours, then proceeded to ask if he was already getting tired of my fussing about my head.

          "Pretty much, so let's get you something to calm this headache of yours before I get one myself." He replied. I laughed, getting off my chair.

         "Hang on, I need to use the lady's room before we leave." I told him.

          "Try not to take forever, alright?" He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes, standing next to him.

         "Try not to replace me while you wait, we both know you work quick." I retorted. he chuckled, then, gave me a quick kiss before I made my way inside the restaurant where the restrooms were located.

          The need to pour some water on my face before leaving to appease the throbbing that just wouldn't stop, was my first priority. For the life of me, I still couldn't believe that my head was still pounding even after eating and relaxing; I was one to always try to fix everything naturally before trying out western medicine or anything else.

         Thankfully, there wasn't a waiting line for the restrooms which was great because Darcy was waiting not-so-patiently for me to return. I walked in, used the restroom quickly, washed my hands and face, applied lotion and lipstick back before walking out, feeling just a tiny bit better.

          I hadn't notice, until I was a little closer to the restaurant's front door,  the girl who had just walked up to Darcy. She was smiling. I stopped walking as soon as he got up and she hugged him. They seemed to know each other very well since she went ahead and gave him a big smooch on the mouth.

         Interesting. Probably one of his current girl, she was way too pretty not to be. She had a slender body, skin probably only a shade or two darker than mine with hair as curly as mine, just shorter. She was tall too, so far from what I'd seen, they all seemed to be pretty tall, even taller than me.

          I wondered what he was doing with me if all those girls obviously fit a certain type -- the model type that is. I watched as the girl's face went from surprised to happy to a mixture of upset, irritated and annoyed. I just watched from far, giving them space to talk without me hovering around them.

          But then, they both looked in my direction and Darcy pointed at me with the girl's face just flaming with rage. I guess that was my cue to move. I plastered an innocent smile on my face to join them.

         "Mikaela, this is Charlotte," Darcy started. Then looked at me and said, "Char, this is Mikaela." I smiled, extending my hand towards the pretty girl who looked like she wouldn't mind ripping my head off my body.

         "It is a pleasure meeting you." I said with my hand still extended towards her. Surprising enough, it really was a pleasure meeting her. I wanted to check out my competition, you know, see who was fighting for Mr. Darcy's attention. Mikaela just rolled her eyes at me, giving her attention to Darcy.

          What I realized so far about those girls was, beside how they looked like, they had something else in common: they were attention seeking little bitches who were so scared of losing him they ended up being pathetic. Because they just ended up being too much and Darcy, in turn, ended up getting tired of them pretty quickly, thus, getting rid of them and moving on to someone else, just for it happen all over again.

            He obviously needed a change and I was going to give him exactly what he wanted. Darcy didn't want to fall in love. And, in order to fall in love, you must have known love in your life, which I didn't. I had never had a relationship when I cared too much, if at all, about. The only person I could say I ever loved would have to be Rose and no one else -- ever.

        I've had boyfriends in the past and, not saying it was a good thing, but having lost my virginity at the tender age of sixteen, I was never one of those girls who thought she was in love just because she had sex with a boy. It was just about the act, nothing deeper than that, nothing complicated. I never had anyone I thought I could love, though I was infatuated with Jonathan.

          Love was nothing but a word; you made your own love or you didn't. Sometimes, to not get into a big argument about it, I had to just say I believed in love, and I believed there was this one person out there designed for me; at least, that was what I had told Rose in the past. It was something I had just read in a book a few years back.

          Did I really think so? Definitely not, but should I bore people with it? Probably not. I could get a boyfriend, but just to say that I had a boyfriend and nothing else.  it was not like I craved love or anything like that.

          "James, you know I'm here in London. You should have called me. I will always be here for you." Mikaela said, which brought me back to the conversation that I had dozed out of.

          "Thanks, Mikaela, but I wanted to take Charlotte here since she's never been." Darcy said, his hand slightly gracing mine. I smiled.

           "But you always see me when you come here." she was complaining a bit, playing with his collar in the process. Oh gosh, not that again. I rolled my eyes because this seemed a little ridiculous. Darcy, with a straight face, took her hand off his shirt.

          "Have a great day, Mikaela, I'll call you when I need you." He said then started to walk away. I smiled at the girl who was still standing there, shocked at what had just happened.

         "It was great meeting you." I said, then started after Darcy. Well, that was kind of awkward.

__________________

         It started in the car ride to the hotel with Darcy putting his hand between my legs, taunting me, unbeknownst to the driver who was mindfully driving the car.

        "Open your legs for me," He whispered into my ears. I shook my head as a no, whispering back, "You need to behave yourself, we aren't alone in the vehicle."

          "He's not watching us, open up." He whispered again, all the while pretending nothing was happening.

         I laughed, but then thought why the hell not. I slightly opened my legs which wasn't too difficult since I was wearing a short, flowing dress. I kept staring at the driver to make sure he really wasn't watching us, until his fingers made their way to my panties, which made me forget all about being in a car with a stranger driving. I just gave in to the sensation of what his fingers were doing to me.

       With eyes closed, I completely gave myself to his playful fingers, leaving the task to keep an eye on the driver to Darcy. I honestly didn't understand how the guy did not hear a thing, with me trying really hard not to moan too loud but failing.

          Maybe he knew what was going on, but being the professional he was, kept his mouth shut and his eyes on the road.

           Good man.

         Then, we finally arrived at the hotel where it continued into the elevator with him kissing, biting and caressing every available part of my body.

       "Someone's hungry." I laughed.

        "Um," he mumbled "Very." Darcy agreed, moving from my neck to my lips. Then, as soon as the door of the elevator opened, he lifted me off the floor and carried me into the suite. I was squealing and giggling like a high schooler getting a good morning text from her crush. He dropped me on the bed, which I bounced off of a bit.

          I watched him take off his shirt while staring at me. His eyes did not deter from me. I bit my bottom lip seductively -- well I hoped it was.

         "Take off your dress." He said with a serious face while taking off his pants and shoes.

         "Oh, so bossy." I laughed but still complied to his request.

        "Good girl." He said, getting on the bed. " I am going to feast on you until you can't breathe anymore, until you cum so hard, until your legs are shaking and you are panting, begging me to stop." He opened my legs and settled himself between them, then started a trail of kisses between my thighs.

          "Darcy, why did you pick me?" I asked while his head was between my legs, he raised his head to look at me as if to say really? I'm about to go down on you and that's what you ask?

        "What?" He asked.

        "Why did you choose me? From what I've seen so far, you have a type and I'm not it. So why did you pick me?" I repeated, clarifying my question in the process. He didn't say anything right away, just went back to whatever he was doing, which was taking off my panties. Then he finally looked up again and answered my question.

          "That night, I was very drawn to you. Something about you called out to me and so far, you've kept my interest. You are a much needed change of scenery -- a breath of fresh air." He said, then I felt his wet tongue on me, and that was fantastic.

          "Don't you regret it?" I moaned, "I mean I understand what you're saying but you could have better and we both know that." I managed to somehow get out, with him feasting on me like a starving child.

          My body was at his mercy, begging him to not stop and to keep licking while his tongue was doing wonders, things that have never been done to my body before he came into my life. I all but forgot what the hell I had asked, with his head between my thighs, it sure didn't matter.

_____________________

Vote and comment if you enjoy. I have a new book coming out soon. Look out for that :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351 21 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
1.1M 34.2K 66
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS CUTE, HOT, SWEET, SEXY, ROMANTIC, MUSSY, DRAMATIC, EMOTIONAL, INTENSE. Beware. EXTRACT (SUMMARY BELOW): “Like father, like son...
397K 9.4K 35
Destiny wants what every girl wants. To have her crush turn into her lover but if said crush is her best friend with a girlfriend that can become qui...
84.5K 5.1K 46
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...