I Think I Love My Kidnapper...

By _imperfectchild

I'm Jennifer , I was abducted at 14 years old by a man who was utterly despicable ! His name was Chresanto... More

I Think I Love My Kidnapper !
Chapter 1 .
Chapter 3 .
Chapter 4 .
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not a chapter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Not a chapter
Chapter 20

Chapter 2 .

2K 31 2
By _imperfectchild

Walking this long path to the store was inevitable , I swear 😒 it's a really long walk , I mean my feet feel like their gonna fall off & not because of the fact that I can't feel them . I'm beyond freezing , it's snowing really hard and the air feels like -5 ! It's just that cold. I walked down the hill and finally noticed the supermarket ! Man was I happy ! I walked into the market and walked down the many food aisles to find my moms favorite tea , lemon & soup ! To be extra I bought my own box of Oreos and a sprite ! Just a little snack because I have to do that walk again ! I then went to the cash register and paid for the items ! I made sure I was extra warm and cozy before I headed back out to the depths of the snow and freezing air ! I live in Chicago , but man in the winter this place feels like Antarctica ... Now I know how the people during the Titanic felt !

I started my walk , I was walking for a good 2O minutes ! I looked behind me and noticed it looks like I'm in the middle of no where , I mean I know where I'm going but NOBODY is outside right now ! I feel like the only idiot to come outside in this weather , ain't nobody got time for this -__- !

I was walking but then I felt someone was following me , I looked back but no one was there ! I started walking even faster , the footsteps became more easier to hear and that's when my heart started racing ! I ran for my life but realized the snow was very deep so my running was a tad bit slow , but not very slow ! Suddenly I don't know where I was ! I looked around and didnt see anyone . I sighed of relief and tried to catch my breath . It's official I'm lost because I don't know where I'm at & there's no signs anywhere ! I turned around and was grabbed by the neck of a large , figure who was covered in black ! I stared into his hazel eyes as I was starting to lose consciousness ! Even though this dude is basically taking my life , and strangling me right now , his eyes were beyond beautiful . I'm stupid ! I kicked and I gasped and tried to take his man hands off my neck but it wasn't working ! I started to fade and drift off , not in a sleepy way but in a dying way ! All I remember was dropping my items from the market , getting carried and thrown in to a mysterious black truck ! I was thrown very hard ! And then I was getting drove somewhere ! I didn't know where but the car was full of silence and I was getting driven by a complete stranger !

After that everything went completely black .......................

[ I hope you enjoyed this chapter , it's probably lame but it will always become better :) ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 2.5K 12
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He rasped beside my ear then slowly but seductively brushed h...
79.8K 2.4K 43
"You know that I care about you." He says, taking my hand. Walking through the door, I was pulled along beside him. Standing up tall and straight, in...
141K 4K 30
*Disclaimer, I wrote this when I was 14* "What are you doing" He kept his eyes on the road as we drove back to the hotel. "Taking back something I...
243K 6.4K 30
What happens when you learn your kidnapper has been watching you for years? Waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Well for Ashylnn Reece her wors...