TADASHI X READER things [COMP...

By -fromthehallows

So I'm gonna start some Tadashi x Reader one-shot stories Comment story ideas below and I will try my best to... More

Story 1--Karaoke Duet
Story 2--Broken Heart, Mended Heart
Story 3--"I'm Not Giving Up on You"
Story 4--Skating Trip
Story 5--Saviour
Story 6--Black Belt
Story 7--Paradise Proposal
Story 8--The Lucky one (part 1)
Story 9--A Dream Wedding
Author's Note 1
Story 10--The Lucky one (part 2)
Story 11--Headache
Story 12--The Lucky One (part 3)
Story 13--May I Have This Dance?
Story 14--The Lucky One (part 4)
Story 15--The Lucky One (part 5)
Story 16--Woodland Adventure
Story 17--Snowball!
Story 18--Stage Fright
Story 19--Misunderstood Obsession
Author's Note
Story 20--My Dance for You
Story 21--A Birthday to Remember
Story 22--"I am Baymax"
Story 23--For you
Story 24--Imaginings on the Pier
Story 25--Another Chance
Story 26--TOMATO SNOGS
Story 27--The scary thing about death
Story 28--Tadashi or Tutor?
Story 29--Shoot Straight
Story 30--Poetic Lover
Story 31--A Single Braid
Story 32--Fishy secrets (1)
Story 33--Fishy Secrets (2)
Story 34--Turn Down for What?!
Story 35--Lullaby
Story 36--Trying to Cope
Story 37--Paralyzed by...what?
Author's Note...AGAIN
Story 38--Cat Fight
Story 39--He is here.
Story 40--The Girl in Black and Purple Converse
Story 41--JUST a Phone?! (1)
Story 42--JUST a Phone?! (2)
Story 43--Which Hamada?
Story 44--Who am I to you? (1)
Story 45--Who am I to you? (2)
Story 46--Muddy trenches
Story 47--Home Run
Story 48--Taddy Thumb
Story 49--Something to Believe In (1)
Story 50--Something to Believe In (2)
Story 51--Childish and Foolish
Quick AN
Story 52--Cramps and Cheese
AN!!
Story 53--Anything Can Happen
Story 54--"It's Complicated"
Q and A
Story 55--Tugging at my heartstrings (1)
A/N
Another A/N...and a quick vote and note
Story 56--Like Magic (1)
Story 57--Like Magic (2)
Another A/N (woohoo...)
Story 59--Courage to Fight Back
Story 60--Tugging at my Heartstrings (2)
**SUPER IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!**
Story 61--Popularly...Awkward
Story 62--Tugging at my Heartstrings (3)
Story 63--Seems nice, I guess
Story 64--Tugging At my Heartstrings (4)
Quick Author's Note!!
Story 65--Tugging at My Heartstrings (5)
Author's Note--fanfiction_awards voting!!
Story 66--Royal Problems
Story 67--Dog Owner, Cat Owner (ft. Daniel Henney)
Story 68--Flash of Silver (1)
Story 69--Flash of Silver (2)
Story 70--A Soldier's Return
A/N--100K?!
Story 71--Hot Chocolate/Coffee Date
Story 72--Just As Hard
Story 73--Late Night/Early Morning Stress
NEW CHRISTMAS SHORT IS UP!!
Story 74--Just As Hard (2)
A.N.--Fanfiction Awards!
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!
ONE YEAR NOTE
Story 75--I'd Rather
A.N.--APOLOGIES
Story 76--Conceal, don't feel...?
Story 77--Just As Hard (pt 3)
HOLIDAY ONE-SHOT

Story 58--Loose Memory Stitches

2.3K 64 5
By -fromthehallows

Guide:

(Y/N): Your name

(Y/L/N): Your Last Name

(F/F): Favourite Flower

(A.N. Okay, so I finally got together all the requests I haven't completed, so I'm going to get started on them right now! So no more originals for a while. This is from BeCreative13 , so yeah, hope you guys all like it! :) )

"No," you muttered, ripping out a page from your sketchbook, watching a sketch of a dress you designed yourself flutter onto the floor. "Too bland," you added to yourself.

You then looked at the next dress, and nodded in approval at the light decorations surrounding the bodice--one that you have designed yourself when you were younger. "This is a pass."

After critiquing every single one of the dresses you have created and wanted to pass through to the designers, you stretched and stood up, placing your sketchbook on the table as you looked out of the window of your office to see the Eiffel Tower looming and taking over most of your view. Yes, you were in the fashion capital now, finally, after so many years of dreaming and hard work. And at this point you were already the boss of the franchise, but even so you wanted to make sure that everything was unique and brought out your taste, and would hopefully serve in the interest of everyone else who wanted to buy your products.

You sighed as you jammed your hand into the pocket of your business skirt, and was just about to head back to your desk when there came a knock on the door.

"Come in," you half-shouted, half-instructed.

The door opened and in came one of your employees, Reagan.

"Ah. Good afternoon, Reagan," you greeted her. "What brings you here today?"

Reagan smiled at your sweet disposition. "Ms. (Y/L/N), I just received news that we've been invited to a fashion show in a week's time in a city called San Fransokyo. Are you at all familiar with this city?"

"San Fransokyo?" You suddenly lost your mind and business-like attitude, replacing that demeanor now with worry and concern. "You're kidding me."

"Actually, miss, I'm not," Reagan said.

You narrowed your eyes. "Who told you this?"

"Our messenger? Vicky?" Reagan prompted to tell you.

You nodded. "I see. I know. It's just that..." You cleared your throat and shook your head at the fuzzy memories of your childhood. There were a few faces you remembered, but the one in the most detail was a certain man who always wore a baseball cap over his jet black hair...oh, never mind. Anyone could have jet black hair and wear a baseball cap, right?

"You alright?" Reagan asked.

You nodded again in assurance. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay." You smiled. "I just have a lot of things to do, now you come and tell me."

"Ahh." Reagan nodded. "Should I...should I leave you in peace then?" she asked.

"Um...I guess you can," you shrugged. "I mean, of course. By all means, if it's in your interest."

"Thank you," she bowed, and left the office with the clack-clack of her heels fading away in the distance. You sighed as you ran a finger through your portfolio, thumbing through all the designs you managed to create over the last few years, before setting your eyes on a few tasteful ones that you wanted to be finished with as soon as possible. Then you called up clients for modelling purposes, and once that was done, you sat back on your chair, closing your eyes as you tried to discern the faces that haunted your mind, their blurry figures occupying your vision. A short girl with black hair and purple streaks who always wore a black leather jacket...another girl with long blond hair and a yellow cardigan...a boy who loved dressing as a monster...another guy who wore a green sweater...a boy with messy black hair...and finally, the one that bothered you most; a guy who wore a green jacket and wore a black baseball cap over his own black hair.

Who were these people?

You shook your head and looked at the time. 18:30--time to close up shop.

You quickly gathered your things and exited the office, locking the door as you did, trying to compose yourself. But these faces couldn't stop haunting you, no matter how many dresses you looked at to determine which ones would make the cut for the fashion show. To make it back in the hometown that you barely remember...how could that even be possible? And as for the faces that kept floating in your mind...would you even get to see them?

Would they even remember you?

***************

"Whoo, Honey Lemon, looking good in (Y/N)'s newest trend I see!" Fred hooted as Honey Lemon strutted out of the bathroom and struck out a pose, just like a typical fashion model.

Honey Lemon beamed. "Thanks, Fred!"

Wasabi nodded as he leaned back on the sofa, looking up at the ceiling of Fred's mansion. "Remind me, why are we talking about (Y/N)'s fashion designs?"

"Haven't you heard?" Hiro suddenly bolted upright and did a dance. "There's a fashion show coming up here? Her company is one of the biggest competitors!" He grinned and glanced at his brother. "Not to mention, she is Tadashi's fruit of the soul."

"What the heck, Hiro?!" Tadashi was stunned at Hiro's sudden poetic words. "No, no she isn't!"

"Aw, Tadashi," Gogo gushed. "Greatly regretting the fact that you never admitted you liked her?"

"Uh..." Tadashi turned red. Gogo was right. Just before college was over, he started developing a serious crush for you, but you were so enveloped in going to Paris to continue pursuing your goal as a fashion designer that he never got a word in, and every time he tried he ended up being completely tongue-tied.

"I can't believe you'd still be fallen hard for her," Fred finally admitted.

Honey Lemon nodded. "I know. There are other girls out there, Tadashi. You'll find someone."

"No." Tadashi shook his head. "It's (Y/N). I only want her, I know that."

"Tadashi," Hiro said in mock disapproval. "Who knows what could have happened after college? She could have had another guy, she could have even gotten married and never invited us! She's on the other side of the world, if you haven't remembered!"

The words rang in Tadashi's ears like a curse. Could have gotten married...other side of the world...

"You're right," Tadashi agreed, hanging his head in despair. "She could have."

"Why don't you clear things up when she gets here?" Honey Lemon asked. "I mean, it won't hurt to drop by, visit her, catch up with her during the fashion show. I'm sure she'll still remember you!"

Tadashi nodded dejectedly. "I...I hope so."

"That's the spirit," Wasabi chuckled. "So...where is the fashion show taking place?"

"San Fransokyo Premium Banquet Hall," Hiro reported.

"I can see there would be a lot of people there," Gogo remarked. "I mean, isn't it just the big names there, not the general public?"

"Oh the fashion show is public," Honey Lemon assured them. "But the rest of it isn't--like the grading of the dresses and everything."

"How do you know?" Gogo asked her.

"Relax, Gogo!" Honey Lemon chuckled. "I've been to a few fashion shows in my day."

"So what do you say we owe (Y/N) a visit when she gets here?" Tadashi finally suggested.

The entire gang nodded. "Yeah! Let's do this!"

******************

"Whoa," you murmured upon reaching the San Fransokyo Premium Banquet Hall a week later, your models and newly made dresses just behind you.

One of the models glanced past your shoulder to see you gape at the scenery. "There must be a lot of people invited tonight," she remarked.

You nodded. "I can imagine. There'll be nothing but the big brand names, anyway," you shrugged.

"Shall we get going to our waiting room?" Reagan asked you. She was your accomplice and partner for this trip, and you couldn't have been more thankful for her presence.

You nodded. "Yeah, let's go!"

So the group went through the winding halls and proceeded to get into your room. The moment you opened the door, you saw a bouquet of flowers already sitting there on a chair in the centre of the room.

"Who's this from?" you wondered to yourself, reaching for the bouquet of (F/F), wondering just who would have sent it to you. Obviously, someone close to you here, but who? You then proceeded to read the note that accompanied it.

Dear (Y/N),

I'm sure you don't remember me, but I just want to let you know that I'll be here tonight at your fashion conference cheering you on. All of our old friends are here too. One of them, you'll remember her as a chem wiz and fashionista--she loves your designs, and is seriously rooting for you. Well, long story short, we all are.

If you're not too busy after the show, can you meet us outside the hall? I think we all need some time to catch up and re-bond. And also...there's something I have to tell you, but alone. I can't spill it here. Otherwise you'd be creeped out, and I don't want that to happen.

So yeah. Hope to see you soon, and good luck in tonight's fashion show!

Signed,

An old friend

"Ms. (Y/L/N)? I have a loose clasp here!" a model called out.

"The beads are falling off here!" another one cried.

Everyone was shouting all at once, and it made you suddenly dizzy and light-headed to not only hear the concerns of your models, but also the mystery note-writer.

This note-writer is right. Whoever this person was, he, or she, definitely is a creep.

"ARGH!" you cried in frustration, throwing your hands up in the air. This sudden movement made everyone freeze.

"Everything okay?" Reagan asked you.

You nodded, then shook your head, then balled your fists, crumpling the note in your hand. "I don't know!" you cried.

This took Reagan by surprise. She approached you and put a hand on your shoulder. "Worry about the bouquet later. Whoever it was...I'm surprised. I mean, you must have had some friends here now, haven't you?"

You nodded. "I do...no, I did...but I can't remember them in great detail."

Reagan nodded in understanding. "(Y/N), just remember...whoever they are, they're here to support us. And that's a good thing, right? So don't get too stressed out over who it is, because whoever it was they got your back. Be proud for that." She then gestured to the rest of the models. "You don't mind fixing some small errors in their stitching?"

You shook your head and smiled at Reagan. It's kind of weird for an employee to calm their boss down, but your relationship with her was special. "I'll do that. Thank you, Reagan."

"No problem," she smiled back, and the two of you quickly got to work.

*********

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...welcome to our first public fashion show!"

The gang soon found themselves seated at a table in the banquet hall, surrounded by millions upon millions of other clients who are supporting either your designs or other famous brands.

"I'm so excited to see her!" Honey Lemon squealed. "Of course, not as a fashion model, you know...but just, in person! AHHH!"

"Honey Lemon, would you PLEASE stop screaming?" Wasabi complained somewhat. "You've been doing that for the last few hours!"

"Sorry! But it's just--YEEEEE!"

Tadashi laughed uneasily, fear settling into his chest. He jammed his fists into his pocket and began to hyperventilate silently. Finally, after years, he'll get to see you again--but would you remember him? Would you even know it was he who sent the bouquet?

"Oy! Dashi!" Hiro called. "You coming in or what?"

"Yeah yeah, I am," Tadashi said offhandedly, following the rest of the gang inside the hall.

The show went along wonderfully, both to the gang's and your delight. No one tripped, no one's dresses fell apart (yes, you recalled how one year in Hollywood someone's dress had a tear on the sash, and it was definitely very embarrassing), and everyone was wowed at all the beautiful things that dazzled and sparkled under the spotlight.

"Wow. (Y/N)'s designs were definitely something," Gogo remarked.

"It is really rare you get to see fashion ideas from around the world!" Fred chimed in. "So consider us all fortunate!"

In the meanwhile, you got yourself the gold award--as usual--from tonight's amazing fashion show, and then after that was all done you excused yourself to the waiting room, taking in a big breath and letting it go in one whoosh. That was definitely some night, full of tense muscles for you, though everyone else was having a blast.

Why, though?

"Um...(Y/N)?"

You turned around from your reverie to meet, face to face, with the boy who prominently haunted your visions for the last few days. The boy with the baseball cap, and green jacket...here he was in the flesh.

"H-hi," you stammered out. "Um, should I know you? I'm sorry, it's been a while."

The boy laughed. "Um, well...I agree. It's been a while. But it's been hard to forget your name."

"Oh really? I suppose that's kind of expected, since you just showed up at the fashion show and realized how amazingly awesome my designs are," you replied sarcastically. "But who are you? Seriously."

The boy looked shocked. "You really don't remember me?"

You shook your head. "No, I don't. I mean, you've been on my mind for the last few days, but I can't remember anything about you! All I know was that you were my friend throughout my college years but that was it! And that was before I went to Paris!" You slammed your fists on your legs in frustration. "I mean, I know you yet I don't, and...it's so freaking frustrating!"

"Whoa whoa." The boy ran to you and put a hand on your shoulder, the same way Reagan did whenever you were stressed. "Calm down. You...don't remember anything about me. Or everyone else."

"All I know is that you wear a baseball cap," you retorted. "Is that helping?"

The boy nodded. "Yeah. It is. And my name starts with the letter T."

"T...T...no, it can't be Tom or Todd...T..." you muttered. Then your eyes lit up. "Is it Tadashi?!"

The boy nodded and smiled. "You remember me!"

"Oh my god!" You flew into his arms almost immediately at the realization. "I...I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too," Tadashi murmured, hugging you in return. The feeling of his arms to you was so comforting, yet something was unfamiliar about his touch. It was like...like no other dress you've ever designed. It was comfortable...it was yours.

And you weren't used to that sensation.

"(Y/N)!"

You looked up from the embrace to see the rest of the gang hug you spontaneously.

"Oh, hey!" you cried, giving everyone a hug. "I...wait, who are you guys again? I forgot your names...I'm sorry."

The youngest boy laughed. "I'm Hiro! Tadashi's brother!" he introduced himself. "And these are--"

"Oh wait, it's coming back!" Your grin just got wider. "Honey Lemon, Gogo, Fred, Wasabi! OH MY..." You squealed.

"Wow! A second Honey Lemon!" Wasabi groaned, covering his ears.

You just laughed. "I missed you!"

For a while, you guys just bonded. Then Tadashi cleared his throat.

"Um, (Y/N)?" Can I talk to you for a minute?" he asked you.

You nodded, following Tadashi to another room, unaware that the gang and Reagan were following you.

"Wait wait wait. You mean to say you knew her?" Reagan asked the gang in low whispers.

Hiro nodded. "Yeah! We went to college with her before she went to Paris."

"How interesting," Reagan nodded in thought.

"You're her employee and friend, right?" Gogo asked her.

Reagan nodded. "I'm Reagan."

"Gogo Tomago," Gogo introduced herself. "And these are my friends Hiro, Honey Lemon, Fred, and Wasabi. The boy (Y/N) was with...is Tadashi."

"You don't say..." Reagan nodded in wonder.

Meanwhile, you and Tadashi stood awkwardly in a room.

"What brings you here tonight, anyway?" you asked finally, just to break the silence.

Tadashi shrugged. "I knew from my brother that you were coming here. So I thought I'd come by to see you."

"With the rest of the gang?" You nodded. "How sweet."

Tadashi nodded. "You know, it almost broke my heart when I heard you don't remember me."

"Wait. Were you the one to send the flowers?" you asked, suspicious.

"Yeah. I was," Tadashi confirmed with you.

"But how...how did you remember what my favourite flowers were?" you asked in wonder. "It's been so long!"

"Best friends don't forget anything about each other," Tadashi said softly. "Not even secret crushes, for that matter."

You raised an eyebrow. "Secret crushes?"

Tadashi felt like face palming himself right then and there. Why did he even have to mention those two words? It felt too natural to just let them slip. But he didn't feel like taking those words back. "(Y/N)...it's kinda late for me to admit this, but...oh my god...I just want to be more than just a best friend to you! I freaking love you, and it FREAKING--"

"Wait. Hold it. You freaking love me?"

"ARGH! JUST FORGET IT!"

You shook your head. "Tadashi, what the heck?"

"I'm so stupid, I'm so sorry, I'm--"

"Tadashi," you said, grabbing onto one of his flailing wrists, gripping it hard. "Stop. Stop doing this to yourself. I'm honoured, really. I..." You felt Tadashi's fist relax in your hand as you let them drop. "I..." You felt yourself blush and gave up talking, leaning forward and pressing your lips on Tadashi's cheek. "I missed you, and I can't believe I'm saying this either, but I love...you. You're all I care about, you're always on my mind."

"It's a shame I can't be with you in Paris though," Tadashi sighed.

You chuckled. "You can always visit, you know. Or even move there for that matter."

"Hey Tadashi!"

Hiro suddenly barged in, holding a single plane ticket in his hand.

Tadashi's eyes widened. "What is that?"

"Plane ticket!" Hiro cried. "Aunt Cass says it's okay!"

"What's okay?" you asked.

"Oh," Hiro blushed slightly. "Tadashi was just talking about how he wanted to see you in France--"

"Wait. You don't mean to say..." Your eyes shone in excitement. "You don't mean you're staying in France with me now?"

"Why not? It's about time you needed new tech in Paris," Tadashi shrugged.

Hiro smirked as he handed Tadashi the plane ticket. "You're leaving in 3 days with (Y/N)!"

Tadashi laughed and ruffled Hiro's hair. "Thanks, bro."

"Anytime." With a final wave, Hiro finally left you two alone.

"So..." you murmured.

Tadashi shook his head. "Forget it."

"Forget what?"

"Forget I said anything."

"No way!" You leaned in again and planted a kiss near the corner of Tadashi's mouth, then pulled away.

"Uh huh. You missed," Tadashi teased, kissing you full on the mouth almost instantly. The sudden feeling made you melt under his gentle yet firm embrace, your lips moving in sync slowly with his. Finally reunited with your long-time best friends, and now kissing the crush you thought you'd lose hold of...how much better could this night get?

"(Y/N)...oh, sorry, I'll leave you alone."

"REAGAN?!"

Reagan grinned, Honey Lemon just at her shoulder. "Look at you two!'

"GUYS!!!!"

Okay, I'm ending it here. It's too long. ARGH! But oh well.

I gotta go back to work. See ya!

-clara_hamada

PS MIGHT GO INTO EDITING MODE!

PPS If you haven't already checked, I have a Peeta X Reader novel up, "Never Yours"! I just finished posting the first official chapter after a prologue, so do go and check it out and let me know how it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.3K 14
"Please don't go, Hiro, I... I don't know what I'd do without you." "[Y/N], I will never leave you. I promise." You are [Y/N] [L/N], better known as...
129K 1K 21
The title says it all, welcome to Haikyuu x Reader Oneshots! NOTE: I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS! Looking for any inspiration and ideas I can get for my...
220K 2.3K 104
This is just something I wanted to make because I love Danganronpa so much. Feel free to request anything and everything. I accept: -Character (mal...
558K 11.8K 34
ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗⁱᵗˡᵉ ˢᵃʸˢ Includes: Any character Fluff Angst Small interactions And other things *I only update* •when I'm free •Not busy •or not lazy the...