When enough is enough (#JustW...

By TeammB_23

Isa Rodriguez found her soulmate early in life. She always thought 'the white picket fence and house in the s... More

Character Info
Prologue
Back to Square One
Chapter 3
Family...Maybe...
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Untitled Part 11

A Fresh Wound

28 6 0
By TeammB_23

Isa

Arriving back home, the first thing I did was take a shower.

Usually, I take a shower two times a day, due to my ocd. So, to just have one, because I didn't have an extra set of underwear, was eating me alive.

After showering, I dressed in some sweats. With the rest of the day to myself, I could do a little shopping, retail and grocery, seeing that I barely had enough food for a peanut butter jelly sandwich.

Grabbing a bottle of water out the fridge, I headed for the door. Just as I was making my way to my car, I realized I didn't have my wallet or my phone.

"Typical me" I mumbled to myself, dreading the hike back upstairs to my bedroom, where I left the two.

Not really paying attention, I left the front door ajar.

"Back downstairs I go" I sighed, frustrated I had to make yet another trip.

Just as I was jogging down the steps, I heard voices going back and forth. One was male and the other female.

Off the back of my hand, I could identify the voice of the male. Only problem, is I didn't want too. Feeling my anger grow by the second, I stomped down the rest of the stairs, swinging my wallet back and forth by the wristlet.

As I got to the bottom of the stair case, I heard yet another female voice.

"C'mon I'll give you a tour of the rest of the ho-" Carson started, not knowing of my presence.

"Excuse me!" I said clearing my throat, clearly agitated. "What are you all doing in my house?"

"Isa this" he said pointing to a businesswoman " is Linda. She's our Relator".

"Nice to meet you." The woman identified as Linda, said extending her hand for a handshake.

I looked at her hand, then back at her like she was crazy, before diverting my attention back to Carson. "Just what in the hell do you think your doing?" I asked, not bothering to 'play nice' in front of the company he brought with him.

"I'm trying t-" he started

"Look he's trying to sell this Big ass house so...Me & Him can buy one" this girl said cutting her eyes at me, like I should've known this information.

It took everything in me not to punch this clown. Him being here just worsened my mood. And then, the fact that he's trying to sell the house, without my consent?!?! Is Beyond me!

"Excuse me I believe I was talking to Carson." I said narrowing my eyes at her. "And secondly, you" I said pointing at Carson "can't sell this house without my consent"

"And why can't I?" He said, raising his eyebrows and crossing his arms get just as frustrated as I was.

"Oh honey" I said shaking my head. " You really should've finished school!"

"Isa say what the fuck you have to say already!" He yelled.

"Remember when we bought this house we both signed our name on this thing called a mortgage" I said, dragging it out, like he wasn't smart enough to comprehend "yeah that's why you can't sell it!" I said, making a pouty face before laughing.

"Mr. Rodriguez is this true?" The realtor asked, looking out of place, frazzled, and confused all in one.

"What does the mortgage have to do with selling my house?" Carson asked Linda.

"Well for starters, if her names on the mortgage than you can't sell it. Are you all currently going through the divorce process or..." She said looking between the both of us "you all just separated?"

"Just separated" I answered rather quickly. "But I assure you the papers will be drawn up...so until further notice..." I said motioning to the door "please show yourself out."

"Linda you don't have to go anywhere. Isa were not leaving here until we come to an agreement" Carson dated firmly

"My answer is clearly no! Now would you please escort your guests off of my property!" I said, more or so in a command rather then question.

"Well" Linda said following suit "here's my business card. I'd love to sit down with the both of you and talk numbers, when your ready of course."

"Yes...thank you" I said, fiddling with the card, giving her a small smile while she walked out.

Throwing it inside my wallet, I glanced up seeing Carson and the nameless chick still standing there.

"Carson what part of what I just said did you not understand?" I said getting snappy. He was bringing out a very unprofessional and unpleasant side of me.

"Yo Isa, O don't know who your talking to but you better fix the Real fast!" He barked at me

"Yeah" the girl chanted egging on her 'man'.

"Are you done?" I said rolling my eyes. " Because I'd really like to be somewhere"

"Isa-" he said, blowing a frustrated breath out of his mouth "we need to talk"

"Yeah. And we can talk another time! Now please get out!" I said feeling my skin boil.

"Don't talk to my man like that!" The nameless girl said, continuing to put her input when it wasn't needed.

"Who is this chick?" I asked Carson "Because she is seriously standing on thin ice. So, I suggest you take her, and leave before there's a situation"

"Damnit Cindy-" Carson said getting more frustrated then he already was. "Cindy please..." He said looking her in the eyes, making her role hers. "Now Isa, can you agree to disagree so this process isn't to hard on the both of us, and just agree to sell the house?" He said a little more calmer.

The fuck does he think this is?

"Carson what's easy to you, isn't so easy for me. So please, you sound down right ridiculous please..." I said shooing him with my hand, wanting to just go shopping.

"Why are you making his so difficult for him? For us?" Cindy interjected getting in my face.

That's when I put two and two together. This was the home wrecking whore, that he knocked up, and left me for. Now that I'm looking closely, I can see her protruding stomach. Stepping back, I laughed and shook my head, because right now, this was all too much.

"You've got to be kidding me" I said once I regained composure

"What exactly do we have to kid about?" Cindy yet again said, intruding on my conversation with Carson.

"You brung this whore to my house!?!?!" I said, getting angry as I recalled the events of my anniversary night, that was roughly a month ago now.

"Who the fuck do you think your calling a whore?" Cindy said stepping closer

"You!" I said doing the same. "No woman with class would sleep with a married man!" I spat looking down on her.

"He said your marriage was over!" She said trying to defend herself against my harsh words.

"Yeah, well when he does the same to you don't be so surprised!" I said, rolling my eyes at her not-worth-shit answer.

It looked as if she wanted to say something more but nothing came out. "Yeah, I thought so!"

"Okay, Isa" Carson said finally speaking up "that's enough! I'll just see you in court." He said, tugging on a now teary eyed Cindy.

"Yeah! And may the best man win!" I said smirking. "Be ready!"

"Always!" He said before turning on his heels with Cindy and leaving.

As soon as he left, I let the inner pain out. Seeing her in person was so much more real! Not that the situation wasn't real but now it...it was my reality.

Sliding down the wall, I cried a vicious cry. I felt like I was suffocating. I never was able to experience motherhood. Every time he cheated, or put me through stress, I miscarried. He was the reason I was never able to experience motherhood, and seeing her bask in the glory of it opened a fresh new wound for me.

I guess there's no use in going shopping now...

***********************************

2 Updates in a Row!!!

Feel loved! ❤️👌🏽😊 Lmao

What y'all think about Cindy??

What about Carson's request to sell the house?

Was Isa wrong for not obliging??

Please Rate, Vote, & Comment!!!

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo 😘😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 232 52
After being sheltered for most of her life, Cora Weber is no longer welcome in her parents home. Determined, Naïve and complete lost. Cora finds a ne...
4.4K 772 42
This is a story about how Lia and Sam who are madly in love fight against their problems obstacles, trust issues, insecurities, ego and so on. Life g...
21.4K 463 24
"If you think I love you, you're fucking wrong." He smirked and stood up and I couldn't stop my eyes from looking over his naked body. "You might not...
1.7M 50.8K 37
She thought she lost herself in love, but in fact she was found. Copyright © 2016 by moonpilots. All rights reserved. {featured on the official wat...