The Story of Us ☆completed☆

Von sunnyinside

Well, we were in the same class. He was this quiet, brooding guy at the corner of the room. That's why he di... Mehr

Draft 1
Draft 2
Draft 3
Draft 4
Draft 5
Draft 6
Draft 7
Draft 8
Draft 9
Draft 10
Draft 11
Draft 12
Draft 13
Draft 14
Draft 15
Draft 16
Draft 18
Draft 19
Draft 20
Draft 21
Draft 22
Draft 23
Draft 24
Draft 25
Draft 26
Draft 27
Draft 28
Draft 29
Draft 30
Draft 31
Draft 32
Draft 33
Draft 34
Draft 35
A/N

Draft 17

57 4 0
Von sunnyinside

Finally Julie and I were getting ready to go to RDK bar at my house. I opted to wear a simple black V-neck tee, blue skinny jeans and red high heels. Julie was wearing a purple dress, hanging just above her knees.

Beep! Beep!

I already know whose car was outside, thanks to my years and years of obsession over Calvin. Julie and I immediately went out and saw Calvin waving his hand at us. I just smiled bitterly. Julie on the other hand scoffed at him.

"Hey Sam, let's wait for MC and go to the restobar together." Julie suggested.

"Sure if Calvin won't mind." I said shyly.

"I don't mind Sammy." Calvin answered, making his way to us.

"We should wait inside, it's very cold out here." I said, gesturing for them to get inside the house.

"Sure." They both said simultaneously, following me.

After a couple of awkward minutes later my phone vibrated, I unlocked my phone and read the message:

Marcus Charles》Hey crybaby. I'm outside your house, come out already.

"He just arrived." I announced to no one in particular.

They both looked at me expectantly. "Marcus Charles is waiting outside." I said and walked out door.

"SAM! WE'RE COMING WITH YOU!" Julie shouted following me with Calvin behind her.

"Crybaby hurry up or we'll be late!" Marcus Charles demanded.

"Yeah I heard you. Just a minute!" I said running to him almost tripping because of these heels. I just noticed that he was riding a motorcycle and was carrying a bass guitar.

"Hi MC!" Julie exclaimed happily.

"Yo MC." Calvin greeted coolly, opening his car for Julie to enter.

"Tsk." I heard Marcus Charles said. He turned his attention to me, "Are you just gonna stare at my bike? Or are you getting on?" He smirked.

"Su-sure.." I said hesitantly. I've never been on a motorbike before. This is exciting!

"Wear this and hold my bass guitar." He ordered, putting a helmet over my head and giving me his bass guitar adjusting it at my back.

"Sammy you sure you wanna ride with him? It's quite dangerous having a guitar on your back and besides you can just ride with us." Calvin offered, looking at me and Marcus Charles.

"Nah. It's okay I'm wearing a helmet so I'll be fine." I said feeling giddy, getting on the motorcycle behind Marcus Charles. I didn't know where to put my hands so I just put it over my lap.

Marcus Charles looked back, staring confusedly at me.

"What?!" I asked.

I was surprised when he held both my hands, putting it around his waist until it reached his rock hard abdomen. "There's no seatbelt so you'll have to hold on to me tightly." He instructed, patting my now intertwined hands.

I have no choice but to grip around his waist for my own safety. After he made sure I was secured enough, he started the motorcycle leaving Calvin and Julie behind.

Only a couple of minutes passed when we arrived at RDK restobar. He took off his helmet and placed it on his motorbike, I imitated him putting my helmet on the other side, then handed him his bass guitar.
"You know, I have a feeling you're only using me to get Calvin jealous." Marcus Charles said quietly not looking at me directly in the eye and then he went inside, leaving me alone and somewhat guilty.

"Sam where's MC?" Julie inquired when they arrived.

"He went in already. " I answered, looking at the ground.

"He left you here alone? Let's get inside." Calvin said, annoyed that I was left behind.

When we got in, the restobar was crowded. I saw Marcus Charles, Jimmy and some other guys preparing their instruments on the stage.

We immediately grabbed a table near them. Once we settled, Calvin called a waiter.

"Good evening, what do you want to order?" The waiter asked.

"I'll have a salad." Julie answered.

"I'll have a steak and fries please. I already know Sammy's orde---" Calvin was cut off.

"One hamburger double deck, one extra large pizza, three sundaes and a salad. That's all Frank, thank you. Their bills are on me." Marcus Charles said suddenly appearing besides me, putting his arm around my shoulders.

I stared at him and he winked at me . Then he stood up and went to the stage grabbing the microphone and adjusting his bass guitar.

How did he know I like the hamburger double deck? Or the sundae altogether?

-'--''-'''--''--'-'-''--'---------'''''''---'----------------''----

A/N: Shout out to Johannah Coleen for helping me with this chapter ♡ thanks my banana!

Please vote/comment ☆

Thank you for reading!!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

294 57 40
(4th Installment of the Books, Boys, and Basketball series) Book 1 - https://www.wattpad.com/353244278-books-boys-and-bff%27s-sophomore-year-back-hom...
1.3M 56.2K 63
"I know we broke up, but.., " he whispers in my ear, trailing his finger lightly along my arm. He places a soft kiss on my collarbone, making a shive...
HOW Von treatyoself1109

Jugendliteratur

254 0 24
Caitlin Sanford shows you HOW to get through senior year of school living in a small town filled with parties, sports,love triangles, difficult paren...