To Friends To Lovers ( A Mind...

By AugustAlsina20

It started off with one sleepover and things started to fall all apart ..... More

To Friends To Lovers ( A Mindless Behavior Love Story ) RATED R !
The Game !! ^.^
The Game Part 2
It Was All Just Fun And Games ...
Maybe I Had A Little Too Much Fun ..!
Sarah's Confession ...
Confussion ...
Too Much Drama In One Day ..... God Damn !!
Fuckin' Problems ....... In Our Relationship !
Surprises , Surprise , Surprise ^.^
Surprise , Surprise , Surprise ^.^ Part 2!!!
The Meet And Greet ..... ^.^
People's Situations .....
Cheaters Are Revealed .
My Lover Forever .... I Hope So O.O
Betrayers And My Lover
I Want It ..... ^.^
Confession Part 2 ... Bad News Somebody Got To Take ...
Crazy Day ...... For Most Of Us . O.o
Why Why Why ...... O.o
Surprise , Surprise , Surprise Part 3
Unexpected Twist Part 2 0.o
Promises , Sex , And ..... Surprises
The Bird O.o
Liar Liar Pants On Fire
Crazy Minds Think Alike ...... Ya Think ?
Shocking Surprises ...

Unexpected Twist

373 0 1
By AugustAlsina20

Charese POV.

I can't believe he cheated . Well it ain't like I give two FUCKS . He can suck my dick and die. I'm even mad anymore , Imma just visit Strawberry and see what she up to .

Strawberry : Hey Charese.

Me : Hey , what's wrong with you ?

Strawberry : My best friend forced me to meet his ugly ass girlfriend.

Me : Well you know when you call someone ugly , you be all mad so is she ugly for real ?

Strawberry : Yes , this bitch is UGLY !

Me : Aww, well are you jealous?

Strawberry : No .

Later on in the day , I went home and my cousin , Xzavier , came over to hang .

Me : Whats been going with you ?

Xzavier : Nothing , how about you ?

Me : A lot of Drama with people .

Xzavier : Same Old Same Old . But anyways , you got a friend that would like me ?

Me : Maybe .

Xzavier : Who ? Is it Charese ?

Me : Yeah .

Xzavier : Where is at ? Tell her to come over here now . I'm not playing .

Me : Ok .

Then Ray Ray came down the stairs looking werid and mad . I wonder whats wrong I walked in the kitchen to see what was wrong with him .

Me : What's wrong with you ?

Ray : Nothing , why ?

Me : Cause you looking crazy .

Ray : I am crazy . I mean like Duh !

I hit him upside his head and we start whestling . Of course , he won .

Me : I got the last hit though .

Ray : I got you tonight though .

Me : Ew . Like no .

Ray : Iight , Imma take it then .

Then Xzavier walked in .

Xzavier : Ugh . You a rapist .

Ray : Its not rape if she gone like it and if she doesn't ..... Wellllll.

Me : Ugh ! I'm done with this conversation . Xzavier , you ready to go over Charese house ?

Xzavier : Yeah cause Imma finally get some head .

Me : Haha . No , just stop speaking .

We left the house and arrived at Charese house .

Kanira POV .

Roc : Who was it ?

Me : It was Jeese .

Roc : I can't believe you had sex with him . And that's Charese boyfriend .

Me : I'm sorry . It was accident .... Gco .

Roc : Before you continue , if it was an accident then when he kissed you , you should've stopped him .

Me : * Speechless *

Charese POV .

I was in the shower until I heard the door bell rang . So I got out the shower and put on some short shorts and a cami . When I opened the door , it was Xzavier , Strawberry's sexy ass cousin .

Me : Hey Xzavier . Where's Strawberry ?

Xzavier : She said you taking too long so she went home , so I waited on you to tell you something .

Me : Ok , well come in .

So he came in the house and sat on the couch and I sat next to him .

Me : So , what is it ?

Xzavier : Ok , I like you and I want you to be my girl and make love to you everyday , week , month and year .

Me : Woah . Well , I like you too and I would love to be your girlfriend .

Then he smiled and leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back and it got rougher and it deepen .

TO BE CONTINUED ......

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY WONDERFUL COUSIN FOR HELPING ME WRITE THIS CHAPTER CAUSE I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ...

AND COMMENT AND VOTE .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.3K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
279K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
152K 16.9K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...