Unexpected Twist Part 2 0.o

Kanira POV.

I'm speechless . I don't know what to say ...

Roc : Hello ..... Are you going to respond . Better yet , don't . I'm done !

Me : Roc , I'm sorry . It was .... Gco...

Roc : An accident , I know . You keep repeating the same thing , over and over again . I thought I can trust you and I gave you everything and I took your virginity . And yet , you still treat me like this , like really , I loved you and you go.have sex with another man. You bogus as hell , I'm done with you .

Me : Like I said before , * moves in closer to his face * , I'm sorry and I didn't mean to do it . Can you forgive me ?

Roc.: I don't know but..... Gco

I kissed him roughly so he won't go and he kissed back and we started tongue kissing . It felt so good kissing him , until he pulled away and looked at me .

Roc : I can't do this .

Me : Yes you can . Just try .

Then I kissed him again and he picked me up and took me upstairs without breaking the kiss. When we made it to my room , he layed me down kissing on my neck and I let out a soft moan . Then he got off of me .

Roc : See what you just made me do . I have a weakness and you know I love it when you moan . I can't do it after you just cheated on me with another dude . Bye Kanira .

When he left my room , I started to cry and then I heard the door shut . That made me feel worse .

Charese POV .

I'm thinking " WOAH ! " because Xzavier kissed me with such lust . I really like him and then our kiss got deeper and deeper and then he stopped .

Xzavier : I can't .

Me : Can't what ?

Xzavier : Do this .

Me : Like be with me ?

Xzavier : No , have sex with you .

Me : Awwwwwwww , its ok . I can wait .

Xzavier : Its like I wanna do it unexpectedly .

Me : Oooooooook .

Xzavier : I know it sounds werid but I wanna do it more ........ Surprised .

Me : Ok .

Strawberry POV .

When I got home , I didn't see Ray anywhere , so I just thought he was gone . When I got to my room , I saw a note on the bed .....

I'M BEHIND YOU !

So I looked behind me and see Ray . He kissed me unexpectedly and I kissed back and he pushed me on the bed and lets just say it was a wild night .

3 weeks later .......

I went shopping with Charese and we were talking about random people and saying how ugly or cute they are ,

Charese : Oh , he cute but he got a big nose .

Me : I know right . But that boy over there is just right .

After we finished shopping , I dropped Charese off at home .

Charese POV .

I went home and when I walk in , I hear the shower running so that's telling me that Xzavier is im the shower or I have a thief taking a shower. So I went upstairs and saw that Xzavier was in the shower .

30 minutes later .....

He got out the shower and out on some clothes .

Xzavier : What you wanna do today ?

Me : I don't know . Anything .

Xzavier : Anything uh ?

Me : Not like that , like go out for a walk or go to the beach .

Xzavier : Why you don't want to do it ?

Me : It's that I don't want too . It's just you said that you wanted to do it un.. Gco

I got cut off my his lips crashing into mine and I kissed back .

Xzavier : Was that unexpected .

Me : Very .

Than he kissed me again and then he laid me down . I knew that this probably would end good . Five minutes later , he took off my shirt and I took off his shirt . He started kissing on my neck and then he started to suck on my neck and I let out a soft moan . He stopped and looked at me and then he started licking my stomach and he went down to my pants and took them off .Then he started to eat me out and I started moaning and it seem like the more I moan , his tongue got deeper into me . It feel like it was my first time because no one ever ate me like this before . Then he came up to my face and he wrapped my legs around his waist and he took off his pants and unexpectedly put his penis inside of me . I gasp and it hurted because no one has gotten this deep before . He started to go faster and it hurted bad .

Me : * Screams * Xzavier , stop !

Xzavier : No . I'm finna make you loose.

He went even harder and made me scream even louder . Then I started to cry and then he stopped .

Xzavier : I'm sorry I didn't stop .

Me : No , its ok .

Xzavier : you want me to keep going .

Me : Yeah.

Then he started kissing me and then he put his penis in me and it started to feel good . I told him to go faster , but he didn't , he kept going at the same pace .

Me : Stop teasing me .

He ignored me and keep going . I begged him for faster and he did and I was happy and then we stopped and took a nap .

Kanira POV .

I haven't seen Roc in 3 weeks . I'm so sad and I can't live without him and I never felt this way for a boy . Then my phone rang and it was Roc.

Me : Hello ?

Roc : Kanira , I'm so sorry I broke up with you . I miss you and ....Gco .

Me : If you miss me so much , why you leave and why you didn't come back the next day , at least ? I was in my bed every night thinking about you and crying over you . You broke my heart too by leaving . It's sad that I waist my time sitting in the house , I could've found someone else . But I ... GCO ...

I get interrupted by Roc kissing me . I felt so relieved that I could feel his lips again . I bit his lip because they were so juicy . So then , he carried me to the bed room and started to lay me down and start sucking on my neck .

TO BE CONTINUED .......

PLEASE .....

COMMENT .....

AND

VOTE .

THANKS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE CHAPTER ..!! MUAH !