It Was All Just Fun And Games ...

Roc Royal POV .

I layed on her the bed and she pulled me on top on her and then kiss me but I stopped her.

Diamond : What's wrong ?

Roc Royal : I just worry how this gone be , I wanna do this on a special day or event I don't wanna do it like this .

Diamond : Oh well , we could take things slow . * Leans in kissing his cheek , finna kiss lips but teased him by brushing his lips against hers*

Roc Royal : Please Stop Teasing .

Diamond : Fine ... * Leans in and kisses him then he tougue kissed her and grabbed him tightly *

It felt good kissing her , her lips were so soft like a big fluffy pillow . I really like Diamond but I wanna have sex with her on a special night to make her feel special .

Sarah POV .

No one catched me yet , so I from the pantry and then I saw Prodigy standing there . He pulled me closer to him and then grabbed my butt and then kisssed me passionately and then cupped my face and then picked me up and laid me down on the couch.

Me : Stop .

Prodigy : Why ? You know you want to . * Kisses my neck*

Sarah : B-b-but still I think we should-d-d....

Prodigy : Should what ? * Go lower and lower to her stomach*

Sarah : Stop-p-p-p .

Prodigy : You say that now , but you gone be telling me to go faster soon.

He took off my shorts and starts eating me out and I start to moan .

Diamond POV .

Roc Royal : I like you and maybe we could hang out more and be a couple .

Me : Of course .

We kissed again and he picked me up and kissed me roughly and then we finally stopped and went downstairs and we heard moans in the living room and we looked . We saw Sarah getting ate out by Prodigy.

Prodigy POV.

I saw Diamond and Roc Royal looking dumb and shocked and then I just stopped.

Diamond : Why you stopped ? We were enjoying this show that you two were having .

Prodigy :  Because it's disturbing and that's nasty.

Sarah : Yeah that is now could y'all like get out !

Roc Royal : Ok damn . Diamond come on.

Diamond : Ok , in a minute.

Roc Royal : Its gone happen to you so come on .

Prodigy : Nawww for real get out .

Diamond : Or get a room.

Me and Sarah went upstairs and continued what we were doing .

Diamond POV.

Diamond : Where are you taking me ?

Roc Royal : You'll see .

Diamond : Ok

Me and Roc left the house and went somewhere.

Strawberry POV.

Ray Ray : What you wanna do ?

Me : I don't know .

Ray Ray : How about this ?

He leaned in and kissed me on my neck . Then he came up and kissed me on my lips passionately .

Me : Stop Please .

Ray Ray : Why ? Are you scared ?

Me : No , I'm just worried o what's going to happen .

Ray Ray : I promise I won't hurt you . I would never do that to you unless you want me to.

Me : Naw , Im good .

He pushed me on the bed and starts to get on top of me and opened my legs and he pulled my legs on his waist .....

Ray Ray : Are you sure you want me to. ?

Me : Yes I do.

Charese POV.

He hugged me and then grabbed my waist and kissed me and then he bit his lip and picked me up.

Princeton : I'll go slow

Charese : But GCO...

Princeton : I promise I won't hurt you and I'll be gentle .

Charese : Ok , I trust you .

He put my legs on his waist and then he start to unbutton my pants and then he took them off. He then sucked on my neck and then grabbed my thigh . I moaned a little and then he start to go down on me and then he stopped and then put his testicles in inside me and it hurted . But a few seconds later it felt good and he went faster , harder and deeper and he didn't stop until we both came.