Surprise , Surprise , Surprise Part 3

Four Months Later.....

Strawberry POV.

Oh My Fucking God ! My best friend , Jamal, is basically forcing me to meet his girlfriend . This is going to be some fucked up bullshit .

Me : Ok , explain to me why I have to meet her .

Jamal : Because I want you two to get along and I know you have an attitude problem , so thats why Im here to control you and plus you're.......

Me : Im what ?

Jamal : Crazy .

Me : Ok , so what .

Jamal : Yeah , whatever . Here she is .

This is pretty ....... Ugly . She just so UGh ! I think I know her from somewhere though .

Jamal : Strawberry , this Samantha .

Me : Awwwe , Hi .

Samantha : Hey ,.nice to meet you .

Jamal : This is going to be my future baby mama .

Me : HOLD UP , SHE PREGNANT ? If she is , I didnt know humans can breed with animals .

Jamal : No . And stop it .

Me : Stop What ?

Jamal looked at me crazy and hours passed and I went back home and no one is home . I guess I will just watch a movie .

Jeese POV.

Ugh ! Charese is getting on my nerves because she thinks I'm cheating and to be honest ..... I am .

Charese : So are you cheating ?

Me : Yes .

Charese : Ugh ! I hope you die .

Me : Why would you say that ?

Charese : Cause I can .

Me : Thats the only reason why I cheated . You're so disrespectful .

Charese: *Says calmly * How I'm disrespectful and you cheated on me and I never cheated on you ?

Me : Ummmmmm , cause you just said ; I hope you die ". And you always been disrespectful ever since two weeks after the sleepover with Strawberry and Ray Ray .

Charese : I've never notice . And why am I talking to you ? * Walks off *

Me : *Yells* Cause you love me !

Charese : Get out !

Me : How you gone throw me out like this ?

Charese : Cause this my house so Get Out !

Me : Iight bye . And Im not coming back .

Charese : Do it look like I give two flying FUCKS about you not coming back . No it doesnt so bye !

I left and I really don't care if she kicked me out .

Kanira POV.

Roc and I are having minor problems because I cheated on him but it was a mistake and I didn't mean it . But like how could I do this to Roc . I feel bad , but I gotta tell him now or never . So I went upstairs and see Roc listening to music . I tapped him.

Roc : You scared me . Whats up ?

Me : Why you so excited ? *Laughs nervously*

Roc : No Reason.

Me : Oh well , I gotta tell you something that might breaks us up and I don't want to lose you . And I hope you forgive and forget about this.

Roc : You scaring me. What happened ?

Me : Here I go . I cheated on you but it was a mistake ... Gco .

Roc : Who was it ?

Me : It was .....

TO BE CONTINUED ....

VOTE AND COMMENT ..