Fuckin' Problems ....... In Our Relationship !

So Charese ran upstairs and I knew she was gone say some shit so I got myself prepare . I got in the room and the first thing she do is ................................ staying calm , surprised she ain't yelling .

Charese : So you gotta crush on Sarah , huh ?

Me : Hell naw . I'm in love with you and only you . * Pulls her closer to me *

Charese : Naw , cause I know you and when you like something or someone , you always licking yo lips .

Me : * Licking my lips and biting them too *

Charese : See, that's what I be talking about . * Try and run out the room but I was blocking the door *

Me : you ain't finna leave this room . * Pushes her on the bed *

Charese : No , I'm not finna  play with you .

Me : Who said I was playing ?

I got on top of her but she push me off of her and she got up .

Charese : You knew that was gone lead to make up sex .. You're pathetic .

She walked out and I just sat there and let her go but ten minutes later I got up and came to her house ,

Strawberry POV.

I saw Charese crying and walking out the door , so I followed her and grabbed her by the arm .

Me : Where you going ?

Charese : Home .

Me : Why ? And why is you crying ?

Charese : Cause I feel used because Princeton knew that when I get mad and he be looking all cute and stuff , its gone turn into make up sex .

Me : So.......... How was it ?

Charese : * Laughing hard as hell * We didn't fuck because I stopped him .

Me : Awe . well if y'all didn't fuck then how do you feel used ?

Charese : Because , if I did have sex then I will feel worse and I don't like that .

Next thing you know Princeton comes out running to Charese .

Me : * Coughs up * Betrayer ! ......

Princeton looking at me crazy and I said .....

Me : Ohhhh , my bad Betray.... I mean Princeton . You know betrayer and Princeton sound alike . * says in a retarded voice .

Charese : * Looks at me crazy *

Me : Well bye . * Walks off *

Charese : Don't leave me .

Me : This yo problem that you gotta deal with and fix it , cause this party is tonight so y'all gotta find a way to make up .

I walk away and went in the house and found Kanira and Roc cuddled up with each and I sat down next to Ray Ray and he didn't look happy .

Me : What's wrong ?

Ray Ray : I just got a text from my sister telling me that my momma had a stroke .

Me , Roc , Kanira , and Alyssa : Awe , that's so sad .

Me : Are going to the hospital to see her ?

Ray Ray : Naw cause I don't wanna see my momma like that .

Alyssa : I know how you feel .

We all decided to have the party on Saturday instead of tonight so Ray Ray spent the night with me and Kanira .

The NEXT DAY...............

I heard a knock on the door at 4:00 in the morning and so I had a attitude and when I opened the door , it was my EX !!!!!!!!!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT ?

WHO IS STRAWBERRY'S EX ?

WILL CHARESE AND PRINCETON RECONNECT AGAIN  ?

FIND OUT TOMORROW !!!!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!