Unexpected Twist

Charese POV.

I can't believe he cheated . Well it ain't like I give two FUCKS . He can suck my dick and die. I'm even mad anymore , Imma just visit Strawberry and see what she up to .

Strawberry : Hey Charese.

Me : Hey , what's wrong with you ?

Strawberry : My best friend forced me to meet his ugly ass girlfriend.

Me : Well you know when you call someone ugly , you be all mad so is she ugly for real ?

Strawberry : Yes , this bitch is UGLY !

Me : Aww, well are you jealous?

Strawberry : No .

Later on in the day , I went home and my cousin , Xzavier , came over to hang .

Me : Whats been going with you ?

Xzavier : Nothing , how about you ?

Me : A lot of Drama with people .

Xzavier : Same Old Same Old . But anyways , you got a friend that would like me ?

Me : Maybe .

Xzavier : Who ? Is it Charese ?

Me : Yeah .

Xzavier : Where is at ? Tell her to come over here now . I'm not playing .

Me : Ok .

Then Ray Ray came down the stairs looking werid and mad . I wonder whats wrong I walked in the kitchen to see what was wrong with him .

Me : What's wrong with you ?

Ray : Nothing , why ?

Me : Cause you looking crazy .

Ray : I am crazy . I mean like Duh !

I hit him upside his head and we start whestling . Of course , he won .

Me : I got the last hit though .

Ray : I got you tonight though .

Me : Ew . Like no .

Ray : Iight , Imma take it then .

Then Xzavier walked in .

Xzavier : Ugh . You a rapist .

Ray : Its not rape if she gone like it and if she doesn't ..... Wellllll.

Me : Ugh ! I'm done with this conversation . Xzavier , you ready to go over Charese house ?

Xzavier : Yeah cause Imma finally get some head .

Me : Haha . No , just stop speaking .

We left the house and arrived at Charese house .

Kanira POV .

Roc : Who was it ?

Me : It was Jeese .

Roc : I can't believe you had sex with him . And that's Charese boyfriend .

Me : I'm sorry . It was accident .... Gco .

Roc : Before you continue , if it was an accident then when he kissed you , you should've stopped him .

Me : * Speechless *

Charese POV .

I was in the shower until I heard the door bell rang . So I got out the shower and put on some short shorts and a cami . When I opened the door , it was Xzavier , Strawberry's sexy ass cousin .

Me : Hey Xzavier . Where's Strawberry ?

Xzavier : She said you taking too long so she went home , so I waited on you to tell you something .

Me : Ok , well come in .

So he came in the house and sat on the couch and I sat next to him .

Me : So , what is it ?

Xzavier : Ok , I like you and I want you to be my girl and make love to you everyday , week , month and year .

Me : Woah . Well , I like you too and I would love to be your girlfriend .

Then he smiled and leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back and it got rougher and it deepen .

TO BE CONTINUED ......

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY WONDERFUL COUSIN FOR HELPING ME WRITE THIS CHAPTER CAUSE I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ...

AND COMMENT AND VOTE .....