Liar Liar Pants On Fire

Alyssa POV.

Princeton and I have been getting into arguments and fights and I want it to stop . But how ? Anyways , I'm in the kitchen cooking dinner and Princeton just walked through the door but I didn't make him anything .

Princeton walked passed me and didn't say nothing and just went into the kitchen and came back in the bedroom looking at me crazy .

Princeton : Where's my food ?

Me : I didn't make you any . Can't you see that ?

Princeton : Alyssa , I'm playing with you .

Me : I'm not playing with you either . You deserve my cooking .

Princeton walked up close to my face and grabbed my arm extra hard .

Princeton : Im playing with your ass . Now go and make me dinner !

Me : No ! You don't scare me anymore . I know what you're going to do me and how you're going to do it .

Princeton slapped me but it didn't hurt cause I was used to it .

Me : See ! You don't scare me anymore !!! You are so weak now . What happened ? I mean like your slaps and hits used to hurt but now they are as soft as a feather .

Princeton just stood there looking at me crazy .

Me : You see when you hit me multiple times , I get used to it . Like it don't hurt me. And when you rape me , I don't feel anything . Like your penis is nothing and I can't feel what I used to feel .

Princeton walked out the room and came back in the room with a knife .

Me : What you gone do Princeton ? Stab me ? You're too much of a pussy to stab me .

Princeton : SHUT THE FUCK UP !!!

Me : Whoa ! Am I suppose to be scared of little Princy .

I walked up to him and grabbed the knife . I put it to my wrist and sliced myself .

Me : I sliced myself because if you did it , then it won't be no scar .

He then pushes me on the bed and then start choking me . I started to slap him but then I got relax and let things happen .

To be honest , I am one of Strawberry . I am crazy like her . She is my role model . Its like her soul is inside of me . Like a sweet little angel ......

Xzavier POV.

When I saw Charese on top of Roc , I was shock and speechless .

Me : What the fuck Charese ?!

Charese : It's not what it looks like .

Me : I really don't care . Cause I thought you were the one for me , but I guess not ....

With that I walked out the house mad as hell. Then Charese was running after me and she grabbed my arm and stopped me .

Me : DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME CHARESE !!!!!!!!!

Charese : Fine ! I don't give a fuck ! I loved you and what happened in there was nothing but lust . It wasn't love because I only love you .

Me : I guess . You know I love you , but just don't do that again . Ok ?

Charese : I guess .

Me : Dont play with me .

Charese : Ok , Deal !

Then we went back in the house and Ric was gone .

Charese POV.

So I went in the house and saw that Roc left . Then I saw a note on the note table .

"We will finish what started . "

~ Roc .

I don't finish what we started .............