Say You Like Me [BTS ]

faVulousBlue द्वारा

Being bullied , A betraying old friend , an arranged marriage with the guy she hates , unexpected secret . Wi... अधिक

PROLOGUE
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
EPILOGUE
FACTS ABOUT AUTHOR ♡ (Updated after 3 years)
Disbanding [BTS]

PART 20

12.5K 420 150
faVulousBlue द्वारा

Taehyung POV
I look for Laini at home but she wasn't there . Where could she been ? What if something bad happens to her ? Duh , why am I worrying too much ? I don't love her . Or am I ? Shrugged it off , Taehyung ! I still loves Hana .

Suddenly , I heard someone opened the door . It must be Laini . I went to check and it is Laini . Her eyes looks swollen and there's no more shine in it . Her cheek are still red . Did I slapped her hard just now ?

"Lain-" I'm about to apologised when she cutted me off .

"Don't talk to me . Act like we don't know each other " she said coldly and slammed the door .

What ? Looks like she really mad at me . I can't blame her since she was saying the true just now . My dad killed her parent . And I can't blame dad either since he was depressed that night .

It was all my fault . Everything start with me . If I didn't push Taena that time , dad wouldn't be depressed and drunk . He wouldn't hit Laini parent .
I feel so useless . I should be the one that die , isn't it ?

Laini POV
I slammed the door shut and layed myself on the bed . Looking at the ceiling , my tears slowly falls down from the corner of my eyes .

I'm so pathetic . Crying over something that was gone . I should just accept the fact that they're gone and met the creature but I'm here , still blaming someone's about the tragic past .

Everyone that i loved had gone . Why does people that I need the most always leave me ?

I look immatured . I should just moved on .

Taehyung POV
I heard a sobbed came from Laini's room . Is she crying again ? Stop make me feels guilty , Laini ! Ugh , let her be . Maybe she need some space .

****
Next day

I was waken up by the alarm sounds . I get ready for school in about 10 minutes . After done preaparing , i peeked over Laini room and its empty . Did she went to school early today ? But why ? Duh , who care ? She's nerd by the way . She must be studying or something at the school .

Laini POV
I wake earlier than any other day since I don't want to see Taehyung . I'm not ready to faced the person whom i called husband but slapped my face . Futhermore , he's my bully whom I'm living with .

I hurriedly went to school by bus since our house and school are quite far . I step inside the bus and took a seat at the back . There's just few people in the bus . Maybe it's still early so there are not much people who went to work yet .

I look outside the window enjoying the view in the morning of the seoul . I was too enjoying it until I almost forgot that it's reaching school . I press the button and hooped out of the bus .

I slowly enter the school gate and went to my locker . As I open then locker , lots of crumpled paper was inside . I sigh and throw all the crumpled paper to rubbish bin .

I take out the book for next subject that is History . After that , I went to class . I sighed in relief as there are no students in class . Thats mean no haltred stare and whispering .

I sat at my place and start to do revision since i have no time yesterday .

Suddenly , I heard a footsteps coming nearer . Why am I having a goosebumps ? Is it ghost ? But ghost doesn't walk . They fly . Isn't it ?

As the footsteps come nearer , my palm start to sweat and a drop of sweat fall from my face . Its nearing and nearing . Suddenly , BOOM .

Just a jungkook with tired face entering the class . I imagined too much . The disadvantage of watching horror movies too much .

Jungkook went to his seat without recognizing that there's me in the class . His face look pale and tired . I just continue doing the revision when someone scream loudly that I feel like I'm going deaf in second .

I look up to see the person who have that not-so-opera voiced and to my shocked , i see Jungkook widen his eyes .

"Why are you shouting early in the morning ?" I ask raising my eyebrow .

"A-are y-you h-human ?" Jungkook stutter nervously .

I burst out laughing by his question .
"No . I'm not human " I simply replied .
"W-w-what ? T-then who are you ?" Jungkook face turns more paler than before .
"I'm Laini " I said laughing hard . Its just nice to laugh when you're depressed .
"Yah ! Don't play around . I almost freaked out you know . You scared me " Jungkook said as he walk over my desk .

"Why are you early today ?" He ask sitting beside me .
"Uhm- I just feel like coming early today " I said trying to cover the actual reason .
" by the way , why does your face look so pale ? Are you sick ?" I ask as he look kinda shock by my question .
"I-i'm fine . Super fine . Maybe i feel tired . " jungkook said .

He look like he's hiding something . But what is he trying to hide ?

"Laini , can we go out today ? I haven't finish yet last time since Taehyung take you away " He said flashing his smile .

"Okay " I said and we continue chit chatting leaving all the revision aside .

Taehyung POV
As I reached school , I was greeted by lot of girls that crowding around me like i'm some kind of idol . I quickly escaped from the crowd and run to classroom .

I entered the class just to be greeted by Laini and Jungkook talking happily . I saw Laini look at me without any expression as she continue talking to jungkook .

I sighed and went to my place resting my head on table . Students filled the class as time passed . Jungkook already went back to his seat happily .

Later , teacher came in with a new student that make me shock and gasped .

No . It can't be .

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

291K 7.9K 20
I was in a arranged marriage with him.. I was in a arranged marriage with her.. I love him.. I hate her.. I care for him.. I ignore her.. ...
562K 27.2K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
445K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
251K 8.4K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...