Alpha King

By sammichi

"Hello Alpha King Sir, I was assigned to clean your room." I bowed slightly. "Stand up." he commanded, his to... More

♧Prologue♧
♧Chapter 1♧ (Lilly's POV)
♧Chapter 2♧ (Zach's POV)
♧Chapter 3♧ (Lilly's POV)
♧Chapter 4♧ (Lilly's POV)
♧Chapter 5♧ (Lilly's POV)
♧Chapter 6♧ (Lilly's POV)
♧Chapter 7♧ (Lilly's POV)
♧Chapter 8♧ (Lilly's POV)

♧Chapter 9♧ (Lilly's POV)

20K 584 80
By sammichi

Lillian's POV

"You are going to choke Zachary." I say, laughing.

"No I am not." Zach said with his mouth stuffed with food.

"So... how does this whole marking thing go?" I ask, changing the subject.

"I mark you, by biting your neck. I have to cut your hand and you have to cut mine, we have to drink each other's blo-," Zach started.

"Whoa! Gross I am not drinking anyone's blood! Mate or not that is not happening. Not now not ever!" I shouted.

"I am just kidding, I wanted to see your reaction. Anyway, after we cut each other's hand we have to mix our blood, to become one. We will both get a mate mark right here." he said pointing to his collarbone.

"That is it? I thought it be way worse." I say and I feel a weight being lifted off my shoulders.

"What? Like drinking each other's blo-," Zach started again.

"Ewe! Do not say it." I yelled covering my ears. Zachary holds his hands up in mock surrender.

"Asshole," I mutter under my breath.

"What did you just say?" I heard Zach ask.

"Nothing," I grinned.

"Oh I heard a very naughty word Lillian. I suggest you take it back." he playfully growled.

"Nope, I did not say anything." I shrugged, giggling.

"I could have sworn I heard something, must be something wrong with my hearing." he said shaking his head. I giggled again and swallowed the last of my cheeseburger.

"Ya you are becoming deaf because you look like a ratchet old man who just lost his panties." I mutter under my breath again.

"Oh that is it!" Zach yelled playfully and grabbed my arm and pushed me on the bed.

"You are in trouble missy." Zach said snapping his fingers in a 'Z' formation.

"Really? What did I do?" I ask, batting my eyelashes.

"Oh do not play all innocent with me, you know what you said!" Zach growled holding down arms above my head. He looked at my lips and got closer.

He leaned in, capturing my lips in a sweet satisfaction that sent shocks everywhere in my body. He let go of my hands and caressed my face leaning in, deeper. He pulled back to let me catch my breath but he did not stop. He kissed my jawbone and then my neck. He stopped right where my collarbone was and he sunk his teeth into my flesh. I did not feel any pain just tickles that started at the mark and touched down to my toes. He pulled back, but not before kissing the mark which sent a million sparks through my body.

"We just had our first kiss." Zach whispered.

"Yes, we did. Now I am marked." I smiled as he laid down beside me.

"We have to finish it, remember?" he said.

"Oh yeah, what kind of knife do we have to use?" I ask sitting up.

"A special knife passed down through the Hernandez generation." he said getting up and walking towards his dresser.

"What do other mates do?" I ask.

"You did not know? Only Alpha King and Luna Queen have do this, it insures the love and safety of our pack." Zach said opening the top drawer and producing a brown book with green vines wrapped around it.

"What?" I say.

"Exactly what I said." Zach said opening the box and reaching in producing the knife.

"We do not have a lot of time since we heal fast so as soon as you cut my hand, give me the knife." Zachary said walking towards me.

"Okay," I said, as he handed me the knife. I toke his hand and cut a deep, sideways gash and hand it to him. He does the same and he smashes our hands together, mixing our blood. I feel a slight pain below my mark and I gasp.

"It is the mate mark." Zach says pulling back the white shirt I had on and revealing my mark.

"What is it?" I ask.

"See for yourself." Zach says lifting his shirt out of the way for me to see.

A moon and two wolves are plastered on his skin.

"Which ones which?" I ask.

"The big grey one is me and the smaller brown one is yours." he says, smiling.

"I can never shift though, why would the mark have me as a wolf? I am half witch." I whisper, mesmerized by the little brown wolf.

I run my hand along the mark and Zach growls.

"Do not do that Lily, I am warning you." Zach tightens his grip on my shoulders.

"Or what?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I will not let you leave this bed." he growled.

"Sounds tempting, but I have to go and find Peter. Discuss that I am-," but Zach interrupted me.

"Okay! It is official I am not leaving you alone. Ever." He growled as he hovered over me.

"Then don't." I challenged.

"Oh I won't." he smiled and leaned down. Kissing me all over again.

He started undoing the buttons on my shirt and all the while hovering over me without smothering me.

"I told you what would happen." Zach growled.

I laughed and placed my hands at the hem of his shirts lifting it up a little bit until he growled and pinned my hands above my body, again.

"Alpha King? I am sorry to interrupt but we might have leads to where your brother is." Marco said, knocking on the door.

"Okay Marco I will be down in ten, I am changing." Zach yelled, sitting up.

"Yes Alpha King." Marco said we hard heavy footsteps going away from his bedroom door. What is with this castle and heavy feet?

"We are going to finish this later Luna Queen." Zach said, growling and pecking my lips before getting up.

"What does the mate bond do?" I ask, out of the blue.

"When I get back Lillian." Zach snapped.

"But you said ten minutes! Sorry." I said sitting up and moving towards the bathroom. I was pinned up against the wall in inhumanly speed.

"The mate bond allows us to mind link telepathically, you can put up a wall but that is a latter discussion. It also makes the bond stronger so we can feel when each other are close. It tells us when we are in danger. It is physical too, I get hurt, you feel it." he said, before leaning down and pecking my lips, "I will be back soon baby." Zach said.

"I will see you soon then." I smiled and my heart melted into a lava as he said 'baby'. I watched him leave then walk back towards the bathroom.

I search all the cabinets, until I finally find it. I start a bath in the immense, jet tub and pour in the bubble mixture and watch it create white, foamy, bubbles.

I remember how to make a bubble bath because I had to do it for Lady Sophie. I searched the cabinets for candles. No luck, I strip down and hop into the soothing, and warm bath. I lay back, relaxing in the bath.

The water splashes around me and I open my eyes. Daniel, is standing there, dripping chunks of the dirt from the flower pot in Zach's room.

"Daniel? What are you doing here?" I yell.

"If I cannot have you, no one can." he smiled a wicked grin at me before showing me the metallic knife glistening in his hand. He knelt down to my level and plunged the knife into my chest. I choked up blood. Until, I could not take it anymore. I lost the fight. I heard the door bang and Zach's cry of pain. It was too late. I stopped and I felt the life burn out of my eyes. Goodbye, Zachary.

"Lillian! Wake up!" Zachary yelled.

I sprung awake. I was shaking, and panting. I immediately looked down to my chest, the knife was not plunged near my heart. It fact nothing seemed to be out of place.

"You were screaming in your sleep you said goodbye Zachary. You said you were sorry for leaving." Zach said, concern clear in his voice.

"Daniel came while I was in the bathtub. He said if he could not have me, no one should then be killed me. I did not want to leave." I say, then I blush a deep scarlet when I notice I am in the bathtub... naked.

"We will take more of this when you get out. I take that as my token to leave. Also, Nora came by, she wants to talk about why you are a witch and why my mom's god daughter." Zach said, shutting the door.

I reached towards the plug and stopped short when I noticed. My water was the color of dirt.

Like dirt from my dream. I gasp, and shut my eyes. When I open them again, the water was clean. I sigh and drain the water. I wrap my towel around my body and exit the bathroom. After I put on my clothes, I turn on the TV across the bed. It takes me a couple tries and I still do not understand how to use it.

"Need help?" a familiar voice says, startling me.

"Yes please." I say, as Zach grabs the remote from my hand and turns on a movie.

We lay there in absolute silence, listening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1.5K 26
Once upon a time, a beautiful baby was born. She was the daughter of the most powerful and respected Alpha there was on the country. There was a prop...
5.6K 210 24
"You can't tell anyone." His words hit me hard, but I was ready for them. I grimaced slightly, but did my best to hide it as I squeezed my arms in re...
2.3M 54.3K 34
"Please," I begged pulling on the man's arm that was wrapped around my torso, pressing me to him. I wanted nothing more then to be freed of his grasp...
2M 48.1K 26
I stopped running as i entered a clearing, sitting back on my haunches when suddenly i smelled the most amazing scent. "MATE" my wolf screamed at me...