Nyctophilia

By Real_Toxic_Chik

Katerina hasn't found a need to grow out of her shell. But with getting out of her old ways come new ones. Ne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Dereks P.O.V.)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Problem...Sorry

Chapter 3

3.5K 83 11
By Real_Toxic_Chik

*My feet couldn't push me fast enough. Something was chasing me. What? Hell. I don't know. Its loud, its big, and its out for blood. My blood. Suddenly i slipped and came face to face with the ground. Quickly, but clumsily picking myself back up I scramble back to my feet and run harder then I ever have before. Footsteps, growing louder. Growls, growing even more ferociously. And me, slowing down. I could feel my heart ready to abandon my body. My breath hitching and leaving me almost completely. And that's when it all ends.*
I wake up gasping for the air i had thought i lost. Complete darkness was all i could remember from my dream. And nothing else. Looking over at my alarm clock i now see its 1 in the afternoon. Crap! I've never slept in this late. Jumping out of bed I rush to brush my teeth, shower, brush my knotted lilac hair, straighten it and use the bathroom. Padding into my closet I do a quick look through my clothes I grab a crop top with Paris written on it, a blue leather skirt, a black knit wrap, black knee highs, and black lace up heels. This should look good enough. I pin my hair back to look acceptable. I'm hungry..... That reminds me. I don't have any food for the house yet. I'll just run to the grocery store and buy some stuff and then get to work. Grabbing my keys, and locking my door I jump into my black dodge charger. Soon my engine roars to life and I'm ripping down the road.
This grocery store was adorable. Small but still looks up scale. Smiling i walk up to the big glass doors. They easily slide open and i walk in. Peoples heads turn toward the doors curiously. I shyly look down while grabbing a cart. I walk down the baked goods aisle and look around. Going down the aisles i look at all the goodies. Grabbing one every now and then. Finally going down the dairy section I look through the frozen goodness called ice cream. Smiling when i see the very last of my favorite....fish food. I stretch out my arm towards the frozen heaven. But just as i grab it another hand reaches out and grabs it. The hand was masculine and warm....Cozy, and felt like sitting in front of the fire place on a cold holiday night. I blush and snatch my hand back from his comforting grasp. I hear someone chuckle next to me. His laughs was booming, dominant, and made me smile. I look up at him and my mouth grows dry. My whole vocabulary grows blank as if it had just all been erased.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
122K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
573K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...