Poison (Isaac Lahey/ Daniel S...

By yyyuckkyyyy

It was like a curse. He was her antidote. She was his poison. Azalea Mal, the girl that's raised and expected... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N

A/N

1.8K 25 3
By yyyuckkyyyy

I am so so so so so so so so soo sorry that I haven't updated lately. I got school and it's literally taking up most of my time because I'm trying to get good grades right now, so that has been my main priority. If I had time I would come on and write a bit of the next chapter but I wasn't able to complete it. Updates WILL be slow, and I apologize for that but I really need to get my grades up and I hope you guys understand. Once again, I am so so sorry for not updating. BUT you can expect an update or possibly even 2 updates this Wednesday or Thursday. Thanks for reading!! Much love. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 8.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
65.3K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...