Pen Pals (EDITING,, READ DESC...

By perrypanties

Jodi is the outcast, the disliked one, and the unfortunate one. But when her teacher assigns her class to do... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
*Chapter 16
*Chapter 17
*Chapter 18
*Chapter 19
*Chapter 20
*Chapter 21
*Chapter 22
*Chapter 23
Sequel ;)

Chapter 14

475 25 0
By perrypanties

Tony's pov

Another week had passed, I was now getting worried. What if she is hurt? I would ask myself. Jaime comforts me, I think he has given up on her writing back as well, but i wouldn't be to sure of it, he can be quite stubborn sometimes.

I would do anything to hear from her, she made me happy and I don't have that anymore. Happiness. I had been through a stage of upset, and worry, and slight anger (although i was not able to stay mad at her for long, she was just too nice), and now i was in denial, as Jaime said.

Once again I decided to write another letter. Just in case. It would probably be my last try, but i needed to know she was okay !

It read:

To Jodi,

I still haven't heard from you. I am so worried, please just answer me, I don't care if you hate me for some reason. Maybe something I said or did upset you, maybe you've had a change of heart, but i don't want to give up on you. I cant. You have changed me so much recently and i wouldn't be able to let go of this so soon and so abruptly.

It's been 3 weeks and I'm not giving up, I will keep writing letters to you until the day I die just to get a response because you are my happiness, you're letters remind me of what i have to live for, and shine a light on my days which can sometimes be pitch black.

Once again, I hope you write back soon.

From Tony.

~~~

I tucked it inside an envelope and once again posted it later that day, still not wanting to give up on my friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 395 33
Vic is in for a big journey with his daughter. From loosing and gaining people. His life would never be the same once again. Copyright © sadsatisfact...
Outcast By Z.

Fanfiction

37.9K 2K 38
Being the new kid is always hard, and so far, Andy hasn't really had much luck. Finding friends in a few people that're constantly getting harassed b...
77.6K 4.8K 25
Tony Perry is a shy student in high school- and he's the one student that the entire school finds hilarious to upset. Tony is the victim to a group o...
43.1K 864 11
Nothing has ever been easy for Alex, but when she meets Jaime, everything seems to fall into place. She's never been happier until her past starts to...