Save me (August Alsina)

By BJayLove

Olivia Miller hides a lot behind her pretty face. She is still learning how to cope with life after the death... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
"There's no sex in it"
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Closing Statement
Book 2?!?!!!
Please read
100

Chapter 40

11.1K 470 121
By BJayLove

Olivia POV

*the next day*

I looked at my outfit in the mirror again, smiling. I pulled out my phone and took a few pics, posting on Instagram.

Since the media has kinda found out about me and Aug, my followers and comments have gone up. But I didn't care much, I wasn't really into social media.

The most comments I get ask about Aug's music, and when he'll be making more. Truth is, Im wondering the same thing.

I put my phone in my purse and locked up, heading over to Aug's apartment.

I was gonna surprise him and take him out to lunch today. After my first exam, I fell asleep and never came over, and I know he's probably upset with me for that. So this was my way of apologizing.

I put the key in the lock only for the door to be opened.

There stood Nia in a black maxi dress with gold jewelry. I could really see her shape now. She was petite with a small waist, but her hips were very full. She smiled at me and I looked down at Layla with her thumb in her mouth.

"Hey" Nia smirked.

"Hi. Is August he-"

I was cut off by his voice.

"You ready Nia?"

She stepped to the side and his eyes met mine. "Oh, hey Olivia."

My heart sunk a little.

Why wasn't he calling me Mill? Is he really that mad at me?

"Hey August" I said calmly.

We were all standing there in silence before he spoke up.

"We was just gonna go out to eat, you wanna come?" I stepped back and watched the three of them standing together.

They looked like a happy family.

Who was i to mess that picture up.

"Oh no. I-I'm actually going to the mall with Kelsey. I just came over here to look for some...some lipstick that I can't find." I smiled, trying to sound believable.

"Okay" he said, frowning.

He knew I was lying.

I walked past them and into his bedroom. I waited there until I heard the door close. I pulled out my phone and dialed Kelsey's number.

"Hello?" She said, breathing hard.

"Kel? Can you meet me at my place please?"

I heard her moan and chris grunting.

"Oh hell naw, are yall fucking?" I said, annoyed.

"Y-yeah I...mmmm baby" she moaned again.

"Ewww Kelsey" I whined.

"Olivia give me like 20 minutes, okay?"

"Ok"

~

"Wait, so you let them go out to eat together."

I nodded, stuffing my face with oreos.

"Bitch is you stupid?" She said, dipping an Oreo in milk.

"I don't know Kel, they just looked so happy together." I sighed. "I'm just letting this whole situation get to me."

I felt a sharp pain in my arm.

"Ow!!!"

"Olivia how many times to I have to talk some sense in your ass."

I rolled my eyes.

"August is YOUR man. Not that bitches. So don't let her fucking walk over you or have you feeling like shit."

I sighed and ate another Oreo.

"I guess I'll just talk to him about it tonight."

"You better. Now let's watch a movie or something."

~

August has been out all day and I've been sitting in his bedroom waiting.

He went out to eat around 2 and it's almost 10:30.

I hopped in the shower, washing my hair and doing all of my hygiene before stepping out.

I put on one of his tshirts and pulled my damp hair up on a bun on top of my head.

I was folding some of his clothes when I heard the door open and laughter.

"That was fun Aug!" Layla said, laughing.

"Yeah, thanks Aug, I enjoyed it."

I walked out with the basket and saw Layla holding 2 big teddy bears, and Nia wearing some light up bunny ears.

"Hey Livia!" Layla said, hugging me.

"Hey pretty girl" I bent down and hugged her. "Aug took me and mommy to carnival! He won me these and mommy that light up thingy!" She was so happy and I smiled. "He did? Wow that's cool!" I said, picking her up and spinning her around.

"Alright, let's get ready for bed." Nia said, taking Layla to the guest room.

I looked up at August and he walked past me.

I followed him into our bedroom and closed the door.

"Hey" I said, sitting on the bed.

"Hi" he said, dryly.

"August are you mad at me?"

"Nope."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep"

"Well you could've told me you were taking them to the carnival"

His head shot in my direction. "Why should I? What they do ain't yo' business"

"Ok, but what you do is my business. I was waiting for you." I crossed my arms.

"Just like how I was waiting for yo' ass to come chill with me after taking that damn exam." He walked in his closet, pulling his shirt off.

"So that's what this is about? Really August?" I stood up and walked over towards him.

"Hell fucking yes. That's what this is about."

"You don't have to fucking curse at me like that! I'm trying to fix things here."

"Ain't nothing to fix" he walked to the bathroom, grabbing his toothbrush.

I stood at the door frame, watching him.

"Are we really arguing over me not coming over last night? I fell asleep! I was tired."

"Yeah" he said dryly, putting toothpaste on the brush.

I sighed and put his toothbrush down, getting in his face.

"August stop! Talk to me. I wanna make it up to you."

He sighed. "I just miss you man. I wanna do something with just us."

"I know baby, I miss you too. Let's do something"

"Wanna go to dinner Tommorow?" He smirked.

I bit my bottom lip.

"I have to work on this group assignment for my Business law class tonmorow" I whispered.

His face grew angry again.

"Fuck it. Ion wanna spend time witchu if you ain't bout to sacrifice."

"Sacrifice? August you're the one who told me I should work for this! That's what I'm trying to do!"

I heard movement outside of his bedroom door and im sure Nia was probably listening to all of this unfold, with that same damn smirk on her face.

"I don't wanna argue-" I was cut off by a knock on the door.

"Wazzam?" August said as Nia opened the door.

"Hey this was just delivered." She held a vanilla envelope in her hand.

I looked over at August confused, but his eyes said it all.

My heart dropped.

"Open it" he mumbled.

Nia walked over to him, breaking the seal of the envelope.

The room filled with silence as she read the many documents and papers.

"Genetics and DNA testings show that August Anthony Alsina is 99.99% likely to be the biological father or Layla Nichole Ryan." Nia read slowly, as a smile creeped on her face.

99.99 percent.

He's the father.

My heart sunk into my chest and I suddenly lost all words.

He's the father

August stood in place, grinning a little.

Nia ran over and hugged him, smiling and congratulating him. "I always knew it was you Aug" she said.

He was grinning and then his eyes met mine.

I smiled and went over to hug him.

"Congratulations August" he nodded and licked his lips.

"We should celebrate!" Nia clapped.

"Layla!" She yelled. "Time for ice cream"

Nia left out and August was still standing there, smiling.

"It's getting late im gonna go" I smiled, hugging him.

"You good Mill?" He says, grabbing my waist.

"'Mhm"

"Aight"

I walked out and saw Nia and Layla scooping icecream and putting them into three bowls.

"Olivia, you're not staying for ice cream?" She smirked.

"Oh no. I've got some work to do at home" I smiled, hugging Layla.

I walked out and walked to my condo. I opened the door and before I knew it I was sliding down the door with tears all over my face.

He's the father
*************

Comment and let me know what yall think.

Foreal Foreal, I want 10 comments or no update.

Try me if you want

-Britt😊😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.5K 30
Will love ever come between Nyla and August or will they try and fight what is really going on. Are they denial about their feelings or is it all jus...
13.5K 419 27
(August Alsina Fan Fic) - August Has The Perfect Life. He Is Fame, Has A Beautiful Wife And Daughter, And Loving, Loyal Friends, But Life Isn't So P...
148K 3K 25
Welcome To The Life Of August Alsina !! Hope You Guys Enjoy , This Is My First Story , Don't Forget To Leave Me Feedback !! - Em
1.5K 41 27
Bryson Tiller hurt her, August Alsina healed her. Who will she end up with in the end? Read to find out. Haven't edit anything yet.