HDYWI: A Tupac and Aaliyah Lo...

Por Evelynn124

The story How Do You Want It is about Aaliyah and Tupac. On how they first met all the way up to the argumen... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Please Read!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 24
Please Read.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 10

1.6K 40 14
Por Evelynn124

Continued....

I pulled up in the driveway and I saw Tupac's car in the driveway. I shook my head and backed out the driveway. I couldn't bare to stand and look at his face. Hell I didn't know where I was going but I just ....I wasn't ready to see Tupac yet.

While I was driving I finally came to a destination. I ended up at the studio. I'm not sure what brought me here...but I'm glad i came because now I can express my feelings.

As I was walking in I saw 2 people being escorted out by sercuity.

"Aye mann come on now we just tryna get our beats out there". The guy said.

"Yea we just nobodies trying to make ourselves into somebodies". The woman said.

"Nice story but I don't wanna hear that now get"! The sercuity guard said.

I felt bad for them because all they wanted was to become somebody and now it looks like their dream is being pulled away. So I did something about it.

"Hey Big C". I said.

He turned around and looked at me. "Hey  what's up Aaliyah". He said walking over towards me.

I told him to bend down and I whispered in his hear. When I was finished he stood back up and slightly nodded his head.

"Sorry for the inconveniences but Ms. Haughton wants you guys to stay". Big C said letting them back in.

They slowly walked in.

"Hey Big C thanks".

"No problem babygirl" Then he flashed a smile. Then he walked away.

"Sooo are yall just gon look around or are y'all gonna come up with me to the recording booth". I said.

"We'll go". they said.

When we got up at the recording studio they was amazed at what they saw. I don't see why though it wasn't much.

"So what's y'all names"?

"Well I'm Missy... Missy Elliot and this right here is my boy Timbland". Missy said.

"Well nice to meet you both...I'm Aaliyah by the way".

"Girl we know who you are ...Ms.Age Ain't Nothing But A Number". She said with a smile.

I laughed. "So I heard yall do beats...lemme check em out".

Then,this funky /sensual beat begin to play. Timbland was mixing it. I had to admit the beat was hot.

"I like that..that's tight". I soon began humming the words to what i want to say in this beat.

"Okay Timbland...that beat was tight.Ima go see if I can spit something out while this playing.

I walked into the recording booth and told Timbland to play the beat.

Forgot... Forgot to dim the lights...I can always do my best when the lights are dim and If i don't see no one through the glass.

"Ayo Missy dim the lights".

"Ight gotchu Liyah". As soon as she dimmed the lights the beats begin to play.

I began singing and giving it my all pouring out all the emotions I felt.

(The song that Aaliyah is singing is in the m.m above)

We need a resolution...x2
You'll let me know x6

After Timbland finished his part the beat just continued to play until it faded out.

Aaliyah walked out the recording booth...and over to Missy and Tim.

"So what yall think? And be honest"?

"It was good.". They said.

"What made you go really deep like that"? Missy said.

"Well I'm kinda going through something. You know relationship and family problems". I said.

"Ohh I'm sorry to here that". Missy said.

"Yeah well enough about me..what about yall".

"Well we just producers tryna make it ...trying to get known but no one notices us". Timbland said.

"Word ...who wouldn't y'all beats are dope".

Missy laughed. "Aaliyah you only heard one of our beats".

"That's all I needed to hear ...see I know y'all good ain't no doubt about that...and I'm gonna talk to management to see if y'all can help with producing my next album".

"Aaliyah that's....thank you thank you soooo much. You have no idea how much this means to us". Missy said.

"Not a problem... So umm you guys wanna go somewhere".

"Sure what did you have in mind". Missy said.

"Well i--".

"We can go to a club...a bar or sum". Timbland sugessted.

"Ight let's go".
———————————————————————-

While their doing their thing..let's head over to Tupac.

"Tupac what you doing calling me at almost 1 something in the morning". Afeni said in a weary voice.

"I called you because I need to talk to you and I messed things up with Aaliyah".

"Boy what did you do".

"I ain't do--". Tupac began to say but was cut off.

"Tupac what did you do. Your my son and I know you better than anyone. You only call when you wanna talk to me, tell me about a date, or tell me when done messed up. Now I'm going to say this again what did YOU do"?

Tupac sighed. "I messed up Mama..I went to the studio got high and you know just to clear my mind. Then, next thing I know is that there was this girl kissing all up on me.Liyah just so happened to walk in and assume that I was cheating on her".

"Well did you push the girl off you".

"Hell nahh mama...I aint have time it all happened so fast".

"Tupac watch yo mouth..and do you know where she is".

"Nahh mama I don't know".

"Her clothes and all her other stuff still there".

Tupac sighed. "Yea its here".

"Then son she ain't going no where she's prolly out tryna clear her head".

"Mama yea but I promised that I would neva hurt her...she already going through enough shit".

"What's going on"? Mama Shakur asked in a concerned tone.

"Her family. That's her problem they been stressing her and putting her through hell. They basically disown her and treat her like trash. So she really only has Me, You, and Lisa".

"Poor girl that's a damn shame..Well look when my daughter in law comes in or comes back tell her to call me/ I'm sure she's okay Tupac".

"Ight Mama love you ".

"Love you too". Then she hung up.

Tupac hung up the phone and laid back and rolled him a fat blunt.

Tupac sighed and said "Damn man".
———————————————————————

To Aaliyah,Timbland, and Missy at a club.

" Ayo Aaliyah somebody bought you a drink...well a screaming orgasm at that. Timbland smirked.

"I wonder who". I said as I slightly laughed.

"Let me know who it is...but I'm gonna hit up this bar and find me a lady. So imma catch y'all later".

"Ight Timbland". I said.

"Well that would be me". A guy said walking over to us.

I have to admit the brother was finnnne.

"Umm what are you talking about".

"I was the one that sent you the drink".

I laughed. "Oh Well thank you...I'm Aaliyah".

I was about to shake his hand but he grabbed my hand and kissed it instead.

"I'm Ginuwine. Nice to meet you Aaliyah would you like to dance".

I looked back at Missy and she smiled.

"Ummm sure". I got up and went over to him. Ginuwine grabbed my hand and led us to the dancefloor.

"Soo Aaliyah y—-"

"No its (aah-leeyah) like Muhammad Ali. Aaliyah. That's how you pronounce my name".

"Well excuse me Aaliyah". He said while laughing. "How come a woman as pretty as you don't have a man".

Truth be told I didn't know where me and Tupac stood I mean I still love him...but I don't know.

"Actually its kinda complicated".

"Oh okay well...hey I gotta go but here's my number. Maybe you can page me sometime when your free or finished going through that sitauation".

" Yea of course". I said smiling.

"Ight beautiful". He hugged me and walked away.

I walked back over to Missy and she bombarded me with questions.

"So how was it? You like him? Girl he's fine . Did he give you his number? I just wanna know where a--".

"Missy chill. I said slightly laughing. We danced, he told me I was beautiful, and he gave me his number".

"You go Aaliyah!! Aww I'm so happy for you".

I sighed. "Yea ..but here's the thing I'm not ready. I still love my ex..well I don't know where we stand right now".

"Well what he do"?

"I caught a groupie kissing all up on him and he probably fucked her to who knows". I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Damn you must have it bad for this guy then if you gonna pass up a fine brother like...what's his name"?

"Ginuwine".

"Yea Ginuwine..but who's this guy that your talking about"? Missy said.

"Tupac".

"What you mean ...Tupac as in Tupac Shakur". Missy said shocked.

"Yep that's him". I said taking a sip of my drink.

"Wow! But if you love him the way you say you do then maybe you should go fix things with him".

"Yea your right...well thanks Missy I really appreciate it".

"No problem I mean you helped us right and oh here's my page number".

"Ight well I'll see you around Missy".

"Ight girl".
————————————————————————

I left and headed home.

When I got there I braced myself for what was going to happen.

So I headed upstairs to me and Pac's room to see him laying on the bed watching tv.

When he saw me enter he looked over at me and I stood in the doorway with my arms crossed looking at him.

He looked over at the clock and it read 3:35 a.m.

"Where you been Aaliyah". He said looking back at me.

I scoffed. "Don't worry about it Tupac". I said in a smart tone.

"Look Liyah ion got time for this shit ight. You know what time it is? It's 3:35 am in the morning and you telling me not to worry about it! What if something happened to you". Tupac said in a enraged tone.

I scoffed. " OH but you had time for a bitch to slob you down. Hell you probably fucked her too... knowing you. I'm fine so there's no need to worry about me . I'm here aren't I"? I rolled my eyes and began to take off my jacket.

I know I was suppose to go home and fix it like Missy said but all of that shit flew straight out the window when I saw him. All of my anger started rushing back.

Tupac got off the bed and headed towards where I was. "I ain't fuck the bitch if you stood there and let me explain you would've known what happened".

I walked up to him and got in his face. "You ain't gotta lie Tupac!Just admit you fucked the bitch so we can move on"!

He was now towering over me with anger written all across his face. "What I tell yo ass...what part didn't you hear correctly. I told you I ain't fuck that girl but you so convinced that I did". He said slightly agitated.

"I know you did and that's why--".
He walked up to me and started sniffing me.

"Tupac what the hell you doing". I asked backing away from him.

He slightly laughed and shook his head.

"What's so fucking funny". I said agitated voice.

"Its funny how yo ass accusing me of cheating when you the one been hoeing around". He said calmly.

"WHAT! Are you crazy I haven't been with nobody. Don't be tryna turn this shit on me"!

"Then why the fuck you smell like that nigga you was with". He said raising his voice.

"I toldchu--" He cut me off.

He grabbed me and slammed me against the wall. He had my arms pried over me head.

"Pac let me go..move ". I said trying to pry from his grip.

I was now scared. I never seen Pac act like this towards me ever. I was scared but I wasn't going to let him know that.

"You fucking this nigga? Nahh nahh fuck that matta of fact who is he"!

"Don't worry bout it. Why do you care huh. Go back to the bitch that you was with. It isn't your goddamn concern as to whom I'm with".

"Answer my muthafucking question Aaliyah".

"What! Did I fuck him"? WELL TUPAC SINCE YOU WANNA KNOW THEN YES I FUCKED HIM".

For a mere second I saw hurt in his eyes then that hurt expression turned into an angry expression.

He let go of my arms and started pacing around the room.

I just stood against the wall watching him. It wasn't my intention to blurt it out but I just wanted him to hurt just as much as I did.

He looked at me. "Aaliyah get the fuck out". He said with his jaw clenched.

I rasied my eyebrows and looked at him. "Are you serious ..Tupac you know I don't have anywhere to go".

"So i don't care no more you should've thought of that shit before you went hoeing around. Now getcho shit and get the fuck outta my house you scandolous ass bitch"! Tupac said as got up in my face.

"No I'm not going NO FUCKING where and I'm a bitch. Nahh if anything youse a bitch"!

"Aaliyah getcho shit and get out before you make me do something I fucking regret. Then imma get another case fucking witcho ass".

I just stood there with my arms crossed and looked at him. Not moving. So guess what y'all. This muthafucka did the unthinkable. He started pulling my clothes from the closet,putting them in my bags, and threw my bags outside.

"Tupac stop! Stop!". I said trying to grab his arms to stop him from throwing my stuff. But my strength was no match to his.

He threw my last bag outside. He looked at me with tears in his eyes, grabbed my arm, and slightly pushed me out the house.

I began to cry. "Tupac listen okay i--"

"Get the fuck off my doorstep Aaliyah". Tupac looked at me one last time and then slammed the door in my face.

I just sat there crying. Thinking what have I done. I literally just fucked up this whole situation.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Welp that's it.
I need feedback y'all also.
Don't forget to vote and comment. I'll also try to update as soon as possible. Well until next time.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24.8K 917 19
When Leah is met with her past again after seven years of being MIA, she is met with some of the biggest choices of her life. She has to deal with he...
24.3K 1.5K 41
Love , Heartbreak , Trust Issues , Abuse and Hard times but who wants a perfect love story anyway?
7.8K 166 16
A girl name Ashley have a Fucked up life she don't care about her self , people judging her , she's a stripper ,Groupie and smokes weed all day one...
28.7K 891 29
Jaliyah Campbell is a 23 year old trying to succeed in life. She was kicked out of her home at the age of 16 by her single mother moved back into her...