What A Clown...

By RiscViolante

I am Victory C, Im a Drug GodFather. Ive done deals with Gotham before. With Bruce Wayne, Black Mask, Pengui... More

1] Because of That Clown Prince Of Crime!
3] Well I dont...Love Anyone
4] I Will Kill His Motives and Deliver Them to His Door Step...I Think
5] And Saw The Willy Wonka dressed Like Clown.
6] That Was Close...Too Close.
7] I Have A Present For You
8] There Is No Stopping Me...
9] I Dont Need AnyBody
10] So Much Fun
11] V...Meet Ivy
12]Don't Joke around with The Joker
13] Ding Dong Ditch
14] The Plan Is Slowly Unraveling
15]Dont Mistake Kindness For Weakness...
16] A Plan
17] I Like Your Scars
18] Who Ya Callin' ScarFace!?!
19] Lulled To Sleep
20] Never Break A Deal
21] Red White And Black
22] The Joker Escaped?
23] Helping Some Wayne Ass
24]What Do You Like?...Action
25] Trying...
26] Special Guest
27] Call Me J
28] Fumigating
29] Ill Bite Back
30] 3-2-1?
31] Are Ya In Or No?
32]That's Were All The Fun Starts
33] He Dropped Down Dead...
34] Pitch Black
35] Fear?
36] Its Easier To Smile
37] Hello Joker
38]The Mayor Wants To See You Again
39]It Doesn't But It Will...
40] Die Of Laughter
41] By My Side
42] Well Maybe He Is Allergic
43] Never Miss...
44] Beautiful Scars
45] My Deals are in Favor of My Victory
Another Story
50k Views!?!!??!
Extra Chapter-because fuck it-
new story?

2] Harleen...Harley

6.5K 167 21
By RiscViolante

"Okay Ladies fight!"

I lifted my fist up and dodge the fist the kid aimed at me.

The Joker looked at us fight with a uninteresting look. We were the last pair...who ever won this round will live.

He would snicker every time a hard blow was given. I think he eventually got bored of seeing the guy try to hit me. Thats when he fell on me. His brain blown out onto my shirt. I stood up wiping it off a bit disgusted and looked at the other wide eyed fearful guys.

NAhh Ive seen worse.

And I don't think the joker liked my lack of fear.

"He was to weak any ways..." He said jumping off the crate and blowing the gun barrel. He walked over to me and slipped his blade out. He smacked his lips and eyed me up. Seeing if I was worth keeping.

"Whats your uh, name?" He asked and I answered.

"Jonathan"

"Were did you learn to uh, ya know fight?" He said and narrowed his eyes at me. "I use to street fight in my Tow-"I said and he placed the blade to my throat. My mind raced threw what my boss had told me, he likes chaos and fear. Show fear and loyalty.

I wasn't really scared of him. He cant be as bad as the boss...Right? But I didn't really need to fake fear since he was a clown with a gun and a knife. Ehh a clown...

Yeah childhood nightmares...

"Okay then Boys...follow Chuckles and don't bother telling me your name. Ill call you what you remind me of and that will be your name." He said and took the blade away and I let out a breath.

I walked over to the so called Chuckles. I looked down at the floor and saw all the dead bodies. There were more than 50 guys here and now there are only 12 left. Thats a close second to the most I have seen die one by one in less than a hour.

"On Tuesday morning we will have a mission. See you then" he sang and laughed leaving the warehouse. His laugh still echoed in my ears. I really hope this clown isn't like the boss. That would just be horrible.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

(Victory's POV)

"Okay so what are Jokers motives?" I asked jason and he looked up from the papers. I licked my scar at my lip a bit  as he looked for a answer. "Well I do know that he once told batman he didn't want to kill him. He said he would have to go back to ripping off mafia members and that he was more fun." Jason said and I rolled my eyes.

"Does he have any back ground family or loved ones?" I asked as he searched the stolen asylum papers. Doctors these days are so stupid. They cant figure anything out from him. I bet I would figure him out...it takes one to know one.

"No...I think his uhm, 'girlfriend' is Harleen Quinzel A.K.A Harley Quinn. She is another criminal dressed as a jester. She was Joker's Doctor, she then got seduced by him and got a really bad case of Stockholm Syndrome. Thats basically the closest there is. No back story or aliases. Well except the ones I told you about his scars but Im guessing those are fake." He said and I nodded.

His scars made me want to touch mine. They looked a lot like the one stretching across my stomach and the one on my face. Except his was a smile and mine ran from my left eyebrow to my right bottom lip. I touched the scar inside my cheek with my tongue and smiled. Its funny...I make up a lot of stories about them too, I don't even exactly remember how I got them.

"Harley Quinn...do you have a picture?" I asked and he nodded handing me the two pictures, one of a blond with pony tails in a jester outfit with make up and the same one without the getup.

"She looks familiar...I wonder How close she really is to the joker."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

-DaysLater-
(Joker's POV)

"Hiyya Puddin'!!!"

A headache started forming as I heard those words echo in my head. i closed my eyes and let out a  "why?" As she bombarded me with Kisses. I pushed her away and looked at her with anger.

"What the hell are you doing here harley!?!" I yelled at her. "Oh Mistah J I missed you soooo Much! I saw in the news you escaped and thought you forgot me so I acted sane and left." She said in her annoying squeaky voice.

I grabbed her by the throat and pinned her to the wall. She held on to my wrist and gasped for air as she started turning colors. "I didn't forget you Harley I left you there." I said and she gasped again.

"But y-you need me..." She said and I scoffed and let her go. She fell to the ground holding her neck and gasping for air. "I don't need you harley..." I said and started walking away. "But I know something that will make ya love me Mistah J!" She said standing up and I rolled my eyes.

"I doubt it..." I muttered.

"Well Mistah J...I just happen to know your problems. And I Know were the Mafia person is." She sang and I turned around crossing my arms. "Were?" I asked and she smiled at me and walked towards me.

"Well I was walking down the street when a dealer offered me drugs for something else that I may or may have not given him and one thing lead to another and now I know Gambols business partner is in his old building." She said and I lifted a eyebrow at her. 

"Well If you could get inside and seduce the old guy then maybe I will take you into consideration..." I said smirking at her happy confused face. "You wont be disappointed Puddin!" She squeaked and gave me a sloppy kiss and skipped away.

That will probably keep her busy...and it might be helpful. I wipped my mouth and looked down at the police stations BluePrint. How will gotham feel when the 'safest' place filled with cops gets robbed by me. They would probably loose all hope.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Who is that?" I asked walking into My boys lounge and seeing someone I don't recognize.

"Oh, If it is Okay boss. This is Harleen...she was just hanging out." He said and I raised a eyebrow at him. I bite the inside of my cheek and lick my lips as I try to remember her face. Thats were I saw the girl before. She had been here before. She got drugs from my boys in Return for...other stuff.

This girl looks a lot like Harley...pfft it is harley.

"Weren't you the girl in the asylum?" I said and she stood up then straightened up and puffed out her chest. "Well uh, I was declared sane a few days ago. Thats all. No need to worry " she said.

Should I kick her out? Should I kill her?

No she can be useful.

If she is sane then I can get stuff out of her that she knows about the joker. But then again the joker might have sent her. She can be useful anyways. If joker brain washed her how can I not?

Only difference is joker is a real guy and I only pretend to be one.

"She can stay...just don't mess her up or anything." I said and she bounced with joy making all the boys stare at her lustfully. "Don't worry I will be good...or bad if you want me too?" She said and winked at me.

"Bad is good..." I said and turned around. I shivered in disgust as I walked into my office and sat down. This is so weird. This made my tick go off. I couldn't stop smiling and licking my lips at the thought of a girl trying to flirt with me. But I have to put up with this if I want some Information.

I need to talk to Jason.

I pressed onto the button on the desk. "Jason get in here!" I yelled and 2 minutes later he got in my office with a confused look on his face. "Uh boss there is a female in the lounge-" he said and I smiled.

"I believe that Is Harley Quinn. And that joker sent her here. She said that the asylum declared her sane but I dont buy it. Either way we can get information out of her. Get the torture chambe-" i started and Jason started to stutter a sentence.

"Sir wouldn't it be better to seduce her? We could send her back to joker and that is way more useful than Jonathan's position." He said and I winced a bit in disgust. "You do have a valuable d point..." I started standing up.

I looked down at my suit and what it hid. I am very good at hiding my female features. Im greatful for my raspy voice and my height of 6' that convinced everyone im a male. But if that girl gets touchy she might feel something or rather not feel something.

"Yes, you can seduce her right?" I said and Jason smiled for a bit and corrected his mistake. "Yes I could try sir but in case that the joker did send her...she might be aiming for you rather than us. " he said and I cursed a bit.

"That Might be a problem since most people dont know me as the gentle type." I said reminding him of last nights hunt. He gulped and looked down then up again. "Well sir the good thing is that her Stockholm Syndrome may be effective in that. If the joker could do it so can you." He said and I mentally cursed.

"Okay then..."

---

Okay So Please tell me what you think! Its really hard for me to write characters I don't own.
-TRICKZEN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 15.4K 67
BEING REWRITTEN THIS IS THE OLD VERSION You haven't learnt anything until you learn monsters have nightmares too. Paint me as a villain and call me a...
1K 24 23
Clementine Jones, AKA Trixy Smiles. An experiment gone beserk. Her only weakness- her best friend, Killer Croc. Once CJ and Croc take an offer to par...
3.4K 174 42
Book 1 of Ruthless Series A Dark Mafia Romance... Serena Alfero In world of Mafia you don't live, You survive. I survived but I wish...
13.3K 354 38
Harleen Quinzel was a medical intern working at Arkham Asylum before her life changed forever when she became the psychiatrist for the Joker. Before...