My Prince

By LYGasilla

Sophie and Isabella run away from home. But they were not ordinary teenagers; they were royalties, a Princess... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chaper 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
EPILOGUE
MESSAGE
Book Two
Link to Book Two

Chapter 16

5.9K 71 3
By LYGasilla

I know you were all wondering who the guy is. LOL. So, here it is. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               After school, I was waiting for Luke in the school entrance. When the guy suddenly appeared in front of me.

                “Hello there again,” he grimaced.

                “What do you want from me?” I said, gritting my teeth.

                “I’m Sean,” he said. He then smiled widely. “So, the school still doesn’t know who you are, huh? What if I tell them?”

                “They wouldn’t believe you,”

                “They wouldn’t?” he said. He laughed and showed me pictures of me.

                “When did you – “

                “I went to your country you know,” he said. “I saw you in one of your newspapers and I fell in love with you. I took a photo of you whenever you came out of your palace.”

                Stalker!

                “I can’t believe I will see you in this school. My school! Destiny, eh?” he said coming closer to me.

                “Stay back!” I said aloud.

                “I just wanted to date you, you see,” he said stopping a few inches from me. “I will not tell anybody I promise. Even that boyfriend of yours.”

                “I will never date you,” I barked.

                “Never?” he laughed. I hate it when he laughed. “Do you want me to expose you?”

                “I – “ I started. What should I do?

                “And that cousin of yours, Lady Isabella, isn’t it?” he said.

                Oh no! He knows about Isabella too!

                “A date?” I asked him losing hope.

                “Yes,” he said smiling widely. “A date.Don’t give me that look. I want to date you. I want to date you many times.”

                My eyes widened. “Never!” I shouted.

                Things happened to fast. Sean was suddenly flied and fell flat on the ground.

                “Who?” he barked madly.

                I saw Luke looking so angry. I ran into him and grabbed his arm. “Don’t ever come near Sophie again!” he said angrily. “Or I’ll kill you.”

                “Luke – “ I said. Luke was really angrily. This was the first time I’ve seen Luke so angry.

                Sean stood up and smiled at Luke. “You see, your girlfriend and I are planning to go on a date. And you interrupted us.”

                “You – “ Luke tried to punched him but I stopped him.

                “Luke – stop!” I said.

                “See, your girlfriend even stopped you from punching me,” Sean said.

                I was really mad at this guy.

                “Sophie- “ Luke started but I interrupted him.

                “Don’t listen to him Luke,” I said. “He asked me but I refused. Let’s go.”

                Sean’s face turned into an evil frown. He glared at me and walked away.

                “Are you alright?” I asked Luke.

                “Yes,” he said. He saw that I was wearing my bracelet that he gave me and he held it up for me to see. “Why didn’t you shake your hand?I told you I will be here when you needed me.”

                “I forgot,” I said.”I’m sorry.” Actually, I’m really sorry because I lied to him.

             “That’s alright,” he said putting his hand on my waist. “I’m so glad that that guy didn’t do anything to you.”

                I felt so bad this day. What would that guy do now? I’m really getting nervous. I should tell Luke the truth.But how?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52 0 8
Princess Isabella and Prince Alexander are thrown together in the magical world of romance when they are set up in an arranged marriage. What others...
1.4K 152 36
**COMPLETED** "Then leave. Come with us." I almost laugh at the absurdity of his suggestion, "I can't. I can't just leave. They'll never let me just...
7.2K 522 65
What happens when someone whom you used to call as 'bestfriend' turns out to be someone who you never thought him to become like and all this happen...
3.6K 134 17
Isabella is a girl that has been mistreated for as long as she can remember, one day she decides that she will have control over something, and that...