Chapter 16

I know you were all wondering who the guy is. LOL. So, here it is. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               After school, I was waiting for Luke in the school entrance. When the guy suddenly appeared in front of me.

                “Hello there again,” he grimaced.

                “What do you want from me?” I said, gritting my teeth.

                “I’m Sean,” he said. He then smiled widely. “So, the school still doesn’t know who you are, huh? What if I tell them?”

                “They wouldn’t believe you,”

                “They wouldn’t?” he said. He laughed and showed me pictures of me.

                “When did you – “

                “I went to your country you know,” he said. “I saw you in one of your newspapers and I fell in love with you. I took a photo of you whenever you came out of your palace.”

                Stalker!

                “I can’t believe I will see you in this school. My school! Destiny, eh?” he said coming closer to me.

                “Stay back!” I said aloud.

                “I just wanted to date you, you see,” he said stopping a few inches from me. “I will not tell anybody I promise. Even that boyfriend of yours.”

                “I will never date you,” I barked.

                “Never?” he laughed. I hate it when he laughed. “Do you want me to expose you?”

                “I – “ I started. What should I do?

                “And that cousin of yours, Lady Isabella, isn’t it?” he said.

                Oh no! He knows about Isabella too!

                “A date?” I asked him losing hope.

                “Yes,” he said smiling widely. “A date.Don’t give me that look. I want to date you. I want to date you many times.”

                My eyes widened. “Never!” I shouted.

                Things happened to fast. Sean was suddenly flied and fell flat on the ground.

                “Who?” he barked madly.

                I saw Luke looking so angry. I ran into him and grabbed his arm. “Don’t ever come near Sophie again!” he said angrily. “Or I’ll kill you.”

                “Luke – “ I said. Luke was really angrily. This was the first time I’ve seen Luke so angry.

                Sean stood up and smiled at Luke. “You see, your girlfriend and I are planning to go on a date. And you interrupted us.”

                “You – “ Luke tried to punched him but I stopped him.

                “Luke – stop!” I said.

                “See, your girlfriend even stopped you from punching me,” Sean said.

                I was really mad at this guy.

                “Sophie- “ Luke started but I interrupted him.

                “Don’t listen to him Luke,” I said. “He asked me but I refused. Let’s go.”

                Sean’s face turned into an evil frown. He glared at me and walked away.

                “Are you alright?” I asked Luke.

                “Yes,” he said. He saw that I was wearing my bracelet that he gave me and he held it up for me to see. “Why didn’t you shake your hand?I told you I will be here when you needed me.”

                “I forgot,” I said.”I’m sorry.” Actually, I’m really sorry because I lied to him.

             “That’s alright,” he said putting his hand on my waist. “I’m so glad that that guy didn’t do anything to you.”

                I felt so bad this day. What would that guy do now? I’m really getting nervous. I should tell Luke the truth.But how?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment. :)