SHE'S MINE β†’ JASON MCCANN

By KElizabeth

[Highest Rank ~ #1 in Fanfiction] 7/18/2016 BOOK ONE β†’ "YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE ME!" He screamed. You stared down... More

00:00
00:01
00:02
00:03
00:04
00:05
00:06
00:07
00:08
00:09
00:10
00:11
00:12
00:13
00:14
00:15
00:16
00:17
00:18
00:19
00:20
00:21
00:22
00:23
00:24
00:25
00:26
00:27
00:28
00:29
00:30
00:32
00:33
00:34
00:35
00:36
00:37
00:38
00:39
00:40
00:41
00:42
00:43
00:44
00:45
Quick Question β†’
00:46
00:47
00:48
00:49
00:50
00:51
00:52
00:53
00:54
:(
00:55
00:56
Author's Note β†’
Thank You β†’
00:57
00:58
00:59
00:60
00:61
Sneak Peak β†’
00:62
00:63
00:64
00:65
00:66
00:67
Facts About Me β†’
00:68
00:69
Author's Note β†’
00:70
β†’
00:72
00:71
00:72
00:73
00:74
00:75
00:76
00:77
00:78
I Need Help β†’
He's Mine β†’

00:31

138K 4.4K 4.6K
By KElizabeth

A/N: Jason's best friend's are: Tyler Posey plays Matt Grey
Max Irons plays Grayson Harp
Dylan Obrien plays Josh Vincent

chapter thirty-one |
J a s o n p o v

"Oh look it's little miss fuck up everything up." Grayson said from the passenger seat. I narrowed my eyes at him, while Matt hopped out of the drivers seat. He grabbed the duffel bag that was in her hands & threw it in the trunk. She had my hoodie covered over her head, while she glared at Gray.

The boys came to pick us, we were all relocating. Y/n brining the cop to the house was too close, even though we were able to fool him. Her calling the cops fucked up everything, & the guys were pissed. They were just not showing it, well Grayson's being a dick. I was relieved when they finally arrived because we had to get going.

"Shut up, Grayson." I sighed. I was tired & all I wanted to do was just cuddle up to someone. By someone I meant her. All I wanted was for her to hold me. Love sucks.

"What? It's true." He said, staring intensely at her.

"Just get in." Josh said from the back seat, all the way in the back. I opened the backseat door, having my hand placed on her back. She turned around facing me. She lifted the hoodie off of her head, looking into my eyes. I watched as the rain fell onto her face. She had a dull look on her face, as I avoided her eyes. "Where are we going?" She asked. I looked up at the sky while my hands were in my pockets.

I had my hoodie over my face, while I bit down on my lip. "It's a surprise." I mumbled. "Why are we leaving?" She asked almost whining. It was cute, she is cute. "Because we are." I sighed. "What makes you think that I will get into that car with you & leave the only place left where I could get away from you." She asked with an amused facial expression. Her words hurt.

"Get in the car." I said calmly. I lifted the hoodie back over her head because her hair was soaking by now. "Don't touch me." She said. I rolled my eyes, sighing.

"You-hooooo, get the hell in the car!" Grayson yelled out the window, earning a shove from Matt & a chuckle from Josh. "Would you shut up." She yelled at him. My eyes shot open & a small smile grew on my lips. She was going off on everybody tonight.

Before Grayson could talk I held my hand in front of his face, stopping him. I crossed my hands over my chest, watching her. She's being so defiant right now.

"Get in the car." I said again, slowly. Her eyes flickered to mine. She tried moving away from me but I used my hands. Placing them on the car, trapping her in place.

Does she actually think she could run away from me
again?

Y o u r p o v

Does he actually think that I'm getting into that truck
again?

I've been down that road in that truck. Literally. Just watching it brought back memories of all the torture I went through. & his stupid friend, Grayson, was being a complete dickhead.

I watched as he sent me an intense look. He looked like he was about to spaz. I didn't want to give up, I wanted to show that I wouldn't let him break me. I wasn't getting into that god damn truck. I was not leaving New York with him at all.

I closed the car door that was waiting for us. I leaned on the car hoping that this would be convincible, that he would let me go. I prayed that this would work, because if I get in that car, I have no chance at getting my freedom back, I thought.

"Jason..." I began slowly. I sighed nervously, which made him perk up in concern. Which was good, I needed him to feel sad; enough for him to let me go.

"I need to go home. I haven't seen my mother or my brother. They need me, I can't leave NY."  I began, Leaving NY was out of the question.

"She's not feeling well." I began. "My brother is struggling through something & I want to be there for him, he's the only sibling I have. My dads not there. I need to be home with them. Imagine how there feeling, knowing that I could possibly be dead?" I asked. My eyes started to water. I couldn't bare to imagine what they were going through.

I looked up at him as he watched me carefully. He scoffed, slightly chuckling. "Why do you have to lie?" He asked, finally looking up at me. Saying those things actually felt real. At least I tried though, I couldn't live with myself knowing that I didn't fight back or tried. His tall frame was towering over me as he waited for a response. We were just standing in the rain, looking into each other's eyes. "How would you know?" I asked. "I know everything about you." He sighed. It was the second time he had said that to me & it drove me insane.

He thinks he has me all figured out, but he doesn't.

J a s o n p o v

I couldn't believe she actually lied to me. Doesn't she know that I know everything about her & her family? I did my investigation on her family, a couples years ago when I first laid eyes on her. When I first saw her I had to know everything about her.

Her loud voice disrupted me from my young days.

"No you don't. I'm tired of you saying that. You might know simple things like my favorite color or my favorite foods—but you really don't know me. You don't know what's going on in my mind. You can take me & force me to live with you but you can't ever
force me to open up to you. You will never know what goes on inside my mind or know how I possibly feel about you." She rushed. She always looked hot when she would rant on about stuff.

But wait—what. What does that mean? She feels something for me? She has to open up to me now because I need to know what she actually feels. She's right & I hated that she controlled that part of our relationship, me knowing how she feels & what's going on in her mind.

She turned around, opening the car door, the guys jerked away from the window pretending like they weren't listening to anything we were saying. She lifted up her foot, getting into the truck. I wish she hadn't worn shorts. She sat at the end of the seat, far away from me. It hurt, I'm not gonna even lie about it.

I was still distraught from what she told me, outside. I was caught between her never opening up to me & her saying that that she felt something.

I gave her space & leaned my head on the seat, closing my eyes.

An hour later *Spongebob's Voice*

Y o u r p o v

I had my feet curled up to my body as watched the trees fade in & out. Matt drove extremely fast and it was very unsettling. He had bad road rage, he cursed at almost every driver that passed by.

I felt a tight tug on my hoodie. At first I just thought it was all in my head until I felt the tug more firmly. I turned my head & I was revealed to Jason leaning on the seat, with an blank facial expression. He was playing with the hem of my hoodie. He's so weird, I don't get him at all.

"What do you want?" I whispered. My voice was raspy because I just got up from a nap. I honestly didn't know how long it was but it felt like hours. He shut his eyes, then opened them back up slowly. He was tired. "You." He mouthed, without speaking.

"Never." I mouthed back. Josh peeled over the seat that we were in with two bags of UTZ chips in his hand. "Hungry?" He asked me, for some reason he seemed like the goofy one between the guys. He always had this cheeky grin on his face & food in his hands. I shook my head no, but Jason grabbed it from his friends hand while watching me.

"You need to eat." He said firmly. I sighed, glaring at him. "No. I want to starve myself to death so I don't have to go through this torture." I said sarcastically. I snuggled back up to the window, closing my eyes.

"Oh, shut up. At least we're fucking feeding you. If we we're that bad you'd be dead." Grayson spat. I quickly opened my eyes, while my jaw clenched. I honestly had enough of his comments. "If you guys weren't that bad, you would pull over right now & call a cab for me to go home." I spat, causing him to scoff. My eyes glanced over Jason's eyes. He looked hurt by my words. For some reason I cared, I felt bad and wished I had never said that. "And then you'll go home & tell your friends & family everything about us. Which would mean we would have to kill you and your family. Is that what you want, mrs. badass?" He said mockingly. "Gray chill." Matt said from the drivers seat. Grayson was still watching me, waiting for a response.

"You're damn right I would, you ass hole. Always look out for you gun from know on." Once the words spilled out of my mouth the car went silent. Jason lifted his face from his hands, watching me. Josh broke out into fits of laughter, he was always laughing at something.

I turned my head, looking out the window. That's when I heard the gun cock, I knew that sound all too well. "Put it away Grayson!" Jason yelled. I slowly turned my head, seeing Grayson clutching a gun that was aimed to my chest. "You mean this gun?" He asked sarcastically. He wouldn't would he? I knew Jason would never shoot me but for him, I had no clue.

"Dude chill." Matt said grabbing the gun & tilting it to the ground. My eyes scanned over his infuriated eyes. I was stunned but I was use to men holding guns up to my face. "Stupid bitch." He murmured. That made me angry, no man should ever speak to a girl that way. My body reacted before my brain & I lunged at him.

All I remembered was my hand punching him in the face. Matt started hollering something I didn't process & Jason wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me into his chest. "You're a dick! Call me a bitch again & I'll make you regret putting that gun down!" I fought back, trying to get myself out of Jason's arm.

I wanted to beat up Grayson so bad but then I remembered that I was in a car filled with psychopaths & they could kill me whenever they wanted. The car was pulled over & Jason was laying on top of me, while reframing my hands. Grayson looked down at me, he looked like he wanted to hit me back, but Jason had a hard stare on him. If it wasn't for him & Matt, I would have probably been dead.

"Control her." He growled. Grayson hopped out of the car. Josh followed behind, before he left he raised his hand hoping for a high five. Why would he want a high five, I just punched his best friend in the head, I thought. I sent him a confused look.

He played it off well & exited the car. It was quiet & we were all alone in the car. Jason sighed, his eyes have had bags under them all day. He seemed so tired & out of it, I honestly didn't know what was going on with him.

& I don't care.

"You were awfully quiet."

"You seemed like you could handle yourself." He countered back. My eyes diverted to the huge diner sign.

"You say you love me but I had to try & beat him up myself." I shot back.

"Make up your mind." He sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "My mine is made up." I said. I need to do all that I can to be reunited with my family.

"You finally love me?" He asked hopefully. I choked on my spit when the words flowed out his mouth. He revealed a small smile as he watched me. "Are you hungry?" He asked, the way he looked at me made me nervous. It was like he was seeing straight through me, or maybe I was just over analyzing everything right?

I nodded & he sat there for a while still staring deep into my [insert eye color] eyes. He got up from the chair & a small bottle fell out of his basketball shorts. I tried to adjust my eyes to get a better look at what it was, but he quickly picked it up & shoved it back into his pocket.

It all happened so quick.

He grabbed my hand helping me out of the car.

J a s o n p o v

She saw supposed to be my coping mechanism. That's why I've been looking like a zombie all day, that's why there are bags under my eyes & that's why I'm tired. I didn't think she would notice but she probably did.

I was taking prescription pills. & it was all because of her.

A/N: Leave comments, tell me what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
206K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
267K 8.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
992K 17.8K 80
"α΄΅'ᡐ ⁿᡒᡗ ᡗʰᡉ α΅α΅’α΅’α΅ˆ ᡍᡘʸ ˒ⁱᡉⁿⁿᡃ, ʳᡉᡐᡉᡐᡇᡉʳ ᡗʰᡃᡗ. α΄΅ α΅ˆα΅’ ʷʰᡃᡗ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ, α΄΅ ᡗᡃᡏᡉ ʷʰᡃᡗ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ. ᴬⁿᡈ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜." 𝘚π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘒 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘒𝘴𝘡 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘡𝘒...