Adopted by Brendon Urie// A p...

XProfessorFedoraX

Every orphan dreams of being adopted. But when April gets adopted by Brendon Urie, singer in the band Panic... Еще

A/N
Memories (1)
Were in love (2)
Folkin' around (3)
Your worse than nicotine (5)
Your eyes are the size of the moon (6)
Id trade all of my tomorrows for just one yesterday (7)
Give em' hell kid (8)
Iressistible (9)
Time to dance (10)
Dont panic, no not yet (11)
A/N
Baby come home in a melody of tear (12)
CRAZY IMPORTANT
Some times before it gets better the darkness gets bigger (13)
Party isnt over tonight (14)
10,000 voices fill my broken lungs (15)
You are what you love not who loves you (16)
Can you feel my heart? (17)
The rhythm of the rain keeps time (18)
You've got two black eyes from loving too hard (19)
Bulletproof heart (20)
SUPER IMPORTANT
Cover idea?!
I just need to get one thing straight
Im sorry...
She's a tear in my heart, Part 1 (21(pilots)
She's a tear in my heart Part 2 (22)
She told me to...
She's a tear in my heart Part 3 (23)
Ashes, ashes time to go down (24)
I love everything you do (25)
I MADE A MOVIE TRAILER?
Hot to the touch cold on the inside (26)
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to (27)
Tonight we are victorious (28)
Sing you a lulaby where you die at the end (29)
Please use discretion when your messing with the message man(30)
My emo heart
If they say to kill yourself then you will try it (31)
Is it true that pain is beauty? (32)
We're going down, down in an earlier round (33)
Welcome to the end of Eras (34)
Im not a piece of cake that you can just discard (35)
The only hope for me is you (36)
Let's be alone together Part 1 (37)
Lets be alone together Part 2 (38)
The aftermath is secondary (39)
Killjoys make some noise (40)
I believe in the enemy (41)
They told me I was gone (42)
Destroya (43)
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack (44)
The kids are'nt all right (45)

Things are shaping up to be pretty odd (4)

6.4K 152 375
XProfessorFedoraX

A/N

Here's an update for you. I'm trying to update more often. Since I started soccer season I'm going to be practicing a lot so I'm going to try my best to update. Enjoy.

*Aprils POV*

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon. Hm. That's odd. Usually I cook breakfast.

"Morning princess. Breakfast is almost ready."

"Wait dad!" I call after him. He comes in and sits on my bed. "Who's cooking?"

"I am." I gave him a suspicious look.

"Dad... You don't cook." He smiles. "Can't a father try to cook his daughter a lovely breakfast?"

"But it's going to burn!" He waves his hand and shakes his head.

"Oh soooo I have good news and bad news."

"Good news first!" I excitedly sit up in bed.

"So I know you haven't seen Patrick and the rest of them sooo, they're coming on tour with us!" I let out a screech before laughing. "But here's the catch. They aren't going to be with us in the beginning. They'll be with us towards the middle when we go to the U.K."

"Awwwww!! You got me so excited about nothin!"  He gives me the eyebrow. "I'm kidding. At least their coming."

"Come on let's go." We both get up when. "Wait!" He takes out his black bandana from the back of his pocket and hands it to me.

"What." I ask.

"I got another surprise for you so you gotta wear this." I sigh and wrap it around my eyes. It's dark and I can't see. He takes my hand and leads me to the door. His arms snake around my waist and he picks me up.

"Dad I think I can walk down some stairs."

"To late." He sets me down. "Ok so face this way." He positions me in the direction of the kitchen. Or is it the living room? I don't even know. "When you take off the blind fold, run forward and your surprise is right there." I nod my head and take off the blind fold.

"No fucking way! Shut up!" I say running as quickly as possible without falling and jumping into his arms. I cling onto him wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He hugs back.

"What's up princess?"

"Nothing." It was Pete, Patrick, Joe and Andy!

"Wtf?" I put my hand on top of Pete head. "Why did you dye it pink?!"

"Don't worry it's not permanent." I walk over to Patrick.

"What's up shorty?"

"I'm not short!" He pouts.

"Patrick your 5' 5" I'm 5' 4". Your short I say playfully." I give him a hug and he hugs back.

"I'll find my revenge." He whispers in my ear.

"Like to see you try." I smile and grab his fedora off his head. "Come get it Stump!"

"You better run Urie!" I laugh a bit and put his fedora on as I ran around the island in the kitchen. Pete quickly went to the other side and blocked off one way.

"Wentz move!" I try to push him out of the way but he doesn't move. Before I could hop over the island Patrick grabbed me.

"Gotch ya." He lifts me up and I kick at the air.

"Let me go!" I say laughing. "Not until you give me my fedora back."

"Ok, ok, ok. Here." I take off the fedora and hand it to him. "Happy?" He nods his head.

I didn't even realize that Andy took over for the cooking. I went up to him and grabbed a piece of buttered toast and a few pieces of bacon. I sat at the table were everyone else was sat except for Andy.

"Eat up princess. We're going shopping." I freeze. I look up at my dad before taking another bite.

"You serious?" He nods his head.

"The boys are coming with us." I give him a confused look. "Why?"

"Because if you haven't forgotten which I hope not." He gets up and points to the calendar that I marked.

"Tour starts!!"

"Omg I totally forgot!"

"And I wanted to wait for the guys to get here before I told you this." I look at him with a go on face.

"You get to open up the tour with your song that you wrote." My eyes widen as far as they could. I dropped my bacon. I quickly got up and ran into a hug with my dad.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!"

"Ya so go get ready because we need some new stuff to wear on tour." I ran up the stairs skipping a step each time. Once I got to my room I quickly changed into my black converse high tops, a positive hardcore Thursday shirt, a pear of white jeans, my black and white plaid shirt that I wrapped around my waist, and my black beanie. I did two messy braids and put my hat on. Then I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Once I was done I grabbed my phone and headphones. I plugged them in and put it to my playlist with my favorite songs from fall out boy. I put it on pause and tucked my phone in my back pocket. I let the headphones rest on my shoulder as I came down the stairs.

Pete looked at me funny. "What?" I questioned.

"Nothing. You. Look. Like. Me." I look down at what I was wearing.

"I don't g-" Now I saw it. Me and Pete were wearing a beanie his was grey and we both had a black and white plaid shirt around our waist. Pete had a leather jacket on. What's with the plaid shirt then?

"What is this throwback mighty fall day?" I look at him.

"What?" He asks.

"Your wearing a leather jacket right? And then you have a plaid shirt around your waist..." He gives me a silent ohhhh. I nod my head. I walk to the fridge and grab a Gatorade. "Dad you ready?"

"I'm coming!" He puts his jacket on while coming down the stairs.

"Jesus what is the three musketeers?" I point to my beanie, Petes and then my dads. Everyone laughs. "Well, let's go." I open the door and walk out.

"I'm gonna ride with Brendon." Pete said walking over to our car.

"I call shot gun!" I step in front of the passenger doorway so he wouldn't get there before me.

"No fair." He whines. "Is too fair. Ladies first."

"But your a child." Pete jokes as he gets in the back. I strap myself in.

"I'll get my revenge, you just wait." I say looking through the rear view mirror at Pete.

*skipping the journey there*

"Alright princess where to first." I gave them all a smirk. They should know where I'm headed.

"Follow me." I walk upstairs to hot topic. We walked in. I went over to the shirts. Of course everything is buy one get one half off so I can get stuff and it'll be cheap.

I stop, turn around and look at my dad. "What's the limit because I know there is one." I'll just text it to you. We'll be over here. The place was huge so I could understand why'd he do that. I turned back around and started to look through the shirts. My dad texted shortly after.

"$450. I expect you to pick out some good stuff."

I text back thanking him. I decide to get two new Panic! At the disco shirts, one fall out boy shirt with the logo and then another fall out boy shirt that said "thanks Pete", a bring me the horizon shirt and one green day.

I then moved over to the jeans and shorts. I picked out two pairs of black jeans, a ripped blue pair, and two white pairs. Then I picked out two jean pairs and a black and white pair.

I walked over to the little containers and picked out a fall out boy and a bring me the horizon bow. I walked over to my dad.

"I see you found some stuff." My dad says. I nod my head. "I guess we should go check out then." He helps me carry my stuff to the counter. After she scans everything she sticks the cloths in some bags and hands it over. Pete grabs one dad grabs two and I grab the last two.

"Where to now kiddo." Andy said. "Converse store."

I walked into the store and walked straight to the high top section. No freaking way! They had a white pair with fall out boys logo all over it. I grabbed my size and smiled.

"Petes gonna be so jealous." I whisper to myself. I pick out a new black pair and a white pair. I turn around and see a girl in front of me.

"S'cues me." I lower the boxes so I could see who it exactly was. A girl around my age maybe a little younger. She had on a Panic! At the disco shirt and a blue beanie with black stripes.

"Y-your April Urie." I nod my head and smiled. She took out a marker from her pocket.

"Can you sign my shirt?" I set down the boxes.

"Of course." She points to the left side near her shoulder. I sign my name and hand it back to her.

"Could I get a picture to?" I nod my head. She takes out her phone and we take a selfie together. "Thank you so much! I'm such a big fan!"

"My first auto graph," I say. "Here give me your Twitter and I'll follow you back."

"That'd be awesome thank you." She typed in her account. She was already following me. I followed back. "Well thanks again." She say.

"Anytime." She walks away. I walk over to Pete who was looking and different printed high tops. I point to my box with the fall out boy print on it. I tell him to open it. When he opens it his face lights up.

"Show me where you got these!" He says excitedly. I point to them. Right in front of him. You couldn't see that? Really?! He got his size and said.

"Twins." I shake my head and smile. We check out and I point to one last store. The adidas store. I need a new pair of cleats, out door and indoor. But I also wanted to get a bag. So I spotted a neon orange with the logo adidas on it and I pointed to the store. When we got there I took it off the rack. I got a pair of outdoor ones that were different colors. My left one was orange and the right was green. Then I took a pair of indoor that had black on the outside of the clear and white on the inner side. I stacked my backpack on top the boxes. I started walking and I bump into someone. The back pack drops and I look down in embarrassment.

"Sorry didn't see you there love." You could tell he was from the U.K. because of his accent.

"No it's totally my fault. I shouldn't have stacked it all in front of me." I reach for the backpack but fail. His hand reached down and picked up my it up. I look up. Holy shit. He was hot. Dirty blonde hair, amazing eyes. I could get lost in them and never turn back. He swings it around his shoulder.

"Let me help you." He takes a box and I feel the pain in my arms loosen. I tell my dad I'm ready and he tells me to put it on the counter and that he'd be there in a sec.

"Well thanks for helping me." I smile at him and he gives me one back.

"No problem. Hey. I never got your name."

"April. April Urie." He gives me a 'hold up let me think about this for a sec' look.

"That sounds really familiar."

"My dads Brendon Urie?" I say clearing up his confusion.

"Love I know that. What I mean is I feel like I've met you before."

"Maybe. I meet a lot of people," I smile. "What's your name?"

"I'm Simon but, you can call me minter."

I take a moment to let the name sink in. This is Simon Minter. The boy who was my best friend. The guy I cried everyday for to come back to me when he left. The one who I fell in love with. What is he doing in the U.S?

"Omg! Minter! It's me!" I shake his shoulders. "Grade school. When I was younger. We were best friends." I say trying not to hyperventilate. His eyes widen and he pulls me into a hug.

"April?" He says in disbelief.

"It's me." I say as my dad comes back.

A/N

Of course knowing myself I cried again bc I ship them. #MiniUrie7

P.S. Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes.

Xoxo orange<3-

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

10.6K 271 41
Ranked 1 out of 100+ in #adoptedbybrendonurie Book 1: The Youngest Of The Family (COMPLETE) Book 2: Touring is Hard 1k: 1/10/18 1.5k: 1/31/18 2k: 3/3...
18.7K 616 40
Adolescent teens, adoring bands and... Adoption papers!? When Darcy, a young girl who's music career is spiralling into many different directions, fi...
18.5K 447 28
14 year old parentless Emma Larson goes to her first Panic! At The Disco concert, and Brendon asks her to sing with him on stage. She is awarded Mee...
255K 7.2K 74
Who could love me? I'm out of my mind. He was at the climax of his journey and swimming with triumph with his wife right by his side. "We did...