Judge Me (A Zayn Malik Fan Fi...

Por Angie_anj08

Abigail perriera, a normal teenager. Zayn malik, a world famous pop star . What happens when their worlds col... Mais

Judge Me (A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction)
Chapter 2 : Selected
Chapter 3 : School Days
Chapter 4 : Meeting the boys
Chapter 5 : Trouble
Chapter 6 : Meeting Danielle
Chapter 7 : Clubbing
Please Read
Chapter 8 : Hanging Out
Chapter 9 : Goodbyes
Chapter 10 : Bootcamp & Rumours
Chapter 11 : Birthday.. Parties.. & Kisses
Chapter 12 : Heartbroken
Chapter 13 : Hey How Ya Doin'?
Chapter 14 : Movies
IMPORTANT

Chapter 15 : You Liked Me?

132 9 0
Por Angie_anj08

Hey everyone. Chapter 15 is here but before you'll start reading I want to tell you'll something so please read this.

The thing is lately I'm not noticing any kind of response and its kind of bugging me. I'm not asking for a lot just a little because I don't mind even if you guys give me your frank opinions and also suggestions as to how I can improve my story. I don't mind seriously!

My classes are really hectic and it's hard to update but I still make it a point so please I'm requesting you'll to give me some response. If you'll have any suggestions then comment or inbox me. I would love to know how I can improve my story. Thanks for reading and sorry for the long A/N. Love you'll. Enjoy chapter 15. :) - Angie.

Chapter 15

Abby's POV

"Abby wake up. Today's the day. Get up" I heard someone yelling in my ear. I groaned and peeled my eyes open and saw Alyssa. "Ugh" I said in an awful morning voice. "Get up lazy ass. We have our performance today. Remember?" She said.

Today was our performance which would get us into the live shows. Me, Alyssa, Hannah, Austin, Adrianna and 2 other boys had been put into the young adult's group which was Demi's group to be precise.

I finally pushed the covers off and got up to meet Alyssa looking bubbly and cheerful as usual.

"How do you do that?" I asked her. "Do what?" She questioned. "How can you be so cheerful in the morning. Don't everyone hate mornings?" I asked. "Well today's our first performance as a group and I'm excited" she said grinned.

I walked into the bathroom while Alyssa just sat and watched TV. I took a long warm shower and washed my hair. I walked out of the flowery smelling bathroom and changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, a creme top and a blazer. I straightened my hair and applied minimal make up.

"Looking pretty girl" Alyssa winked. "Look who's talking" I laughed and punched her playfully.

"Let's go!" She exclaimed. We reached the small hall where everyone were sitting as just chatting around.

"I'm super nervous but being in Demi's group definitely eases things out" Hannah said pushing her blonde locks behind her ear.

"I agree" I nodded my head.

Alyssa, Hannah, Austin and everyone else had finished their performance. It was my turn. I let out a deep breath and walked towards Demi.

"Hey Abby" Demi said casually. "Hi" I said. She had Justin Bieber along with her who was helping her judge. "Hi Justin" I smiled politely. "Hey. So what are you going to sing today?" He smiled. "I'm going to be singing Titanium" I said nervously. "Cool. Go on" Demi smiled.

I inhaled deeply and exhaled all the bad things out.

~~~ You shout it out

But I can't hear a word you say

I'm talking loud, not saying much

I'm criticized

But all your bullets ricochet

You shoot me down

But I get up

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away

Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

Shoot me down

But I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down

But I won't fall

I am titanium

Cut me down

But it's you who'll have further to fall

Ghost town and haunted love

Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones

I'm talking loud, not saying much

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away

Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down

But I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down

But I won't fall

I am titanium

I am titanium

I am titanium

Stone-hard, machine gun

Firing at the ones who run

Stone-hard, those bulletproof glass

You shoot me down,

but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down,

but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down,

but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down,

but I won't fall

I am titanium

I am titanium~~~

I sang the last part and kept my mike beside me and smiled.

"That was amazing" Demi said. "It was really soulful. It was good" Justin said. I smiled and thanked them. "We'll let you know soon. It was good Abby" Demi said. I walked out contently.

"So how was it?" Alyssa asked impatiently. "It was really good" I said relieved. "That's nice. Now lets go party" she said and did a weird dance. "How about a sleep party?" I asked hopefully. "Very funny. Now let's go. Me, you & Hannah will first go shopping and then go to Starbucks" she said blushing at the name of Starbucks. I nudged her and winked which caused her to blush even more.

Since the past few days, Alyssa has been getting along really well with Zac. Even though she's in denial, I know that she has a crush on him.

As far as me & Zayn go, he hasn't been calling as much because I don't bother answering. Yes I'm still angry at him. I might seem like a bi**h right now for just ignoring him without him even knowing the cause but I still need time.

The 3 of us headed to the nearby mall and we entered a really small boutique kind of a thing which had really pretty dresses.

We all got 1 dress each. I got a black strapless one. Alyssa got a baby pink sleeveless dress & Hannah got a blue off shoulder one.

We walked out of the store and headed to Starbucks. We walked into the shop. The divine smell of coffee filling our nostrils.

As we walked into Starbucks, I saw the familiar brown headed guy. He looked at us and smiled.

"Hey girls!" He said happily. "Hey" we said in unison. We all talked for some time and got our coffees. It was nice having these people around me. Even though I used to get homesick at times and missed my friends back home, I was happy with them.

We all said our goodbyes and headed back. We all went into our individual rooms.

As I walked into my room, I was met with an awful sight. Adrianna & Austin were having a full on make out session. I just covered my eyes and walked in. They didn't bother and continued their "work".

I just did my night routine and when I walked out of the room, Austin wasn't there thankfully.

"Aww babe. Haven't you ever seen 2 people kiss? Oh right, who would want to kiss you?" She laughed evilly. "Your right. You'd have way more experience because every second guy has sucked your face off" I smirked and went to bed. I could hear Adrianna mutter under her breath. I just brushed it off and went to sleep.

~1 week later~

Abby's POV

It's been a week since our performance. Me, Alyssa, Hannah & another guy Jason had got selected and today was out first live show.

Alyssa had gone on a date with Zac and she told me that she really likes him. I was still in touch with the boys, El & Dani. Harry texts me regularly.

Today was our first live show and One Direction were going to perform which means I have to face Zayn. Yayy. Note the sarcasm.

Harry had asked me a couple of times as to why I'm ignoring Zayn but I just brushed it off.

We were all currently backstage waiting for our turns. Alyssa was kind of impromptu about meeting Harry too.

One person from each team had finished performing. Hannah was done from our team and it was time for One Direction to perform.

As soon as the hosts called out those 2 words. Ear bleeding screams were heard from the audience. Finally the 5 boys appeared on stage and my gaze went to the boy with black hair and those beautiful brown eyes. We hadn't met the boys yet. They first had to perform.

They started singing and everyone backstage, the judges and audience started dancing to the familiar tune of their new single "One Way Or Another".

~#% Harry:

One way or another I'm gonna find ya

I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha

One way or another I'm gonna win ya

I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha

Zayn:

One way or another I'm gonna see ya

I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha

One day, maybe next week

I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha

Niall:

I will drive past your house

And if the lights are all down

I'll see who's around

Liam:

One way or another I'm gonna find ya

I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha

One way or another I'm gonna win ya

I'll getcha, I'll getcha

Louis:

One way or another I'm gonna see ya

I'm gonna metcha metcha metcha metcha

One day, maybe next week

I'm gonna metcha, I'll metcha

Zayn:

And if the lights are all out

I'll follow your bus downtown

See who's hanging out

Louis:

One, two, three, four

All:

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na

Louis: I wanna hold you

Wanna hold you tight,

I wanna hold you,

wanna hold you tight.

I wanna hold you,

wanna hold you tight

Yeah teenage kicks right

through the night.

Harry:

I wanna hold you

Wanna hold you tight,

I wanna hold you,

wanna hold you tight.

I wanna hold you,

wanna hold you tight

Yeah teenage kicks right

through the night.

Zayn:

One way or another I'm gonna see ya

I'm gonna metcha metcha metcha metcha

Harry:

One way or another I'm gonna win ya

I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha

Liam:

One way or another I'm gonna see ya

I'm gonna metcha metcha metcha metcha

Louis

One way or another I'm gonna win ya

I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha

Harry:

One way or another I'm gonna see ya

I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha

One day or another I'm gonna win ya

I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha

One way or another~#%

As soon as they finished the screams got even louder and they just smiled and thanked everyone. The host asked them a couple of questions.

"That was amazing. So you guys have been here, done this. What do you have to say to the contestants?" He asked them. Liam took the initiative and answered politely. "It has been an amazing journey and a memorable experience for the 5 of us. We just want to wish everyone good luck and just give your best." He said and smiled. The other boys also said their good luck and walked off stage.

After our performances it was time to meet the boys.

Adrenaline rushed through my veins.

First came the curly haired boy. "Abby!" He engulfed me in a warm hug. "Hey Harry!" I smiled. Me and Harry were really close.

I said my hellos to the other boys while Zayn remained silent throughout.

Finally breaking the silence he spoke something which shattered my heart into pieces.

"Be careful boys. She might use you for fame and then throw you away" he spat. "Excuse me?" I said frustrated. "Zayn. Man shut up" Harry glared at him. "What the hell did I do?" I asked trying not to break down. Thankfully there weren't many people around.

"What didn't you do? You can go around hanging with some bloke but not even care to reply back" he said. "What the hell? What about you? Care to explain how you lead me on when you had another girl in your heart?" I shouted. "I don't have anyone in my heart. I liked you but you clearly didn't care" he spat. The word "liked" repeatedly rang in my ears and I just walked away from there. I heard people call my name but I just walked away from there.

I went and sat in one of the rooms when I heard the door creak open. Harry's head popped in.

"Want to talk?" He said. I didn't reply. "Oh I'll talk anyway" he smiled cheekily and sat next to me.

"What were you talking about Abby? Another girl?" He asked confused. "Alyssa told me that Zayn has feelings for Perrie and that he hasn't gotten over her" I said. "Wait. Alyssa as in Perrie's sister?" He asked shocked. "Yep" I said. "Abby you should've atleast spoken to him. You can't just believe anything anyone says." He said calmly and I thought about it and I realised that Harry was right. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. "What's the truth then?" I asked.

"Zayn and Perrie really liked each other but she couldn't handle the hate and they didn't even get time for each other due to the tours and stuff. He was ready to do anything to make it work but she broke it off. Sure he had a hard time getting over her but let me tell you, since the time he met you he hasn't stopped talking about you. It's been about 2 months since they broke up Abby. He hasn't played with you. Zayn's my brother and your my best friend. I wouldn't lie to either of you" he said genuinely. I realised that I was such a b**ch. "How did Zayn get to know about me hanging out with a guy?" I asked him knowing that he had spoken about Zac because he was the only guys I spoke to here. "Someone's been sending him pictures of you hanging out with him" he said. I doubted Adrianna immediately but I had to question her later before jumping to conclusions.

"Thanks Harry." I hugged him. "Anytime. Now I have to go and meet the other contestants too. Sort it out with Zayn. You guys are meant to be" he winked. "Sure. Thanks Haz" I smiled.

I felt like a heavy weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I had two things to take care of. One, make it up to Zayn and second, find out the mysterious picture sender.

~ I hope you guys liked it. I loved writing Harry's part in this chapter. Can I please get 6 votes for the next chapter? Pretty please?

6 votes until the next chapter. Till then take care. :) - Angie. ~

Continuar a ler