Chapter 11 : Birthday.. Parties.. & Kisses

Hey everyone! Last time's goal wasn't completed but I did get 2 fans and comments on my earlier chapters so thank you for that. Chapter 11 is here. Enjoy. :D

Chapter 11

Abby's POV

~ I got up angrily due to some loud music blasting from somewhere. I opened my eyes and saw Adrianna playing some music on her iPod and dancing around the room. I pushed the covers off me and got out of bed.

"You know, everyone aren't awake and bubbly at this time" I said irritatedly. "I'm sorry. I'll just lower the volume" Adrianna said and immediately lowered the volume. Is she possessed? Where did the mean bitchy Adrianna go? "Thank you" I managed to smile. She just gave me a small smile.

I walked into the bathroom and noticed a few dried tear stains on my cheeks because of last night. It was silly of me to doubt them. I'm not even dating Zayn and Ally is dating Wes. I know there was nothing going on. The paps are just amazing at their work. I decided to brush it off.

I took a warm shower and washed my hair. I changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a yellow tee.

I looked at the time and there was still 2 hours to kill before we had to reach the venue.

I walked to Austin's room. We just talked and played some weird game on wii. It was time and we had to leave.

"I wish I get a good partner" Austin said. "Oh really. I wish I get a really bad partner" I chuckled. "Stop being mean" he fake cried. "Shut up" I laughed and punched his arm.

We reached the venue and we walked in and met the rest of the contestants. In a matter of minutes we were all called on stage. The judges were sitting in front of us chatting away.

"We have decided the pairs" Simon Cowell said. We all were really anxious.

He started calling out the pairs one by one. Austin was paired up with a guy named Brandon. I ended up being partnered with a girl named Alyssa. Adrianna was partnered with Rachel.

"Hey. I'm Alyssa Edwards" Alyssa chirped. "Hey. I'm Abby Perriera" I smiled.

Alyssa was a really nice girl. We got along really well and she had an amazing voice. She told me that her sister is Perrie Edwards from the band Little Mix. I've heard a few of their songs and they are really talented. Alyssa resembled Perrie in a lot of ways. She had beautiful blonde hair & fair skin.

We were told that we all had to perform in 5 days time. Me and Alyssa chatted for a long time and then headed to our rooms.

"So how's your partner?" Austin asked. "She's amazing. We get along really well" I grinned. "That's amazing. Brandon is nice too. We're planning to rap" he said. "That's amazing" I smiled.

We just chatted for sometime and then Austin went back to his room. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and got ready for bed. I was going to sleep when I got a call. It was from Wesley.

"Hey Abby" he said. "Hey wes waddup?" I said, half yawning. "Looks like someone's sleepy" he said. "I'm tired" I whined. "Okay lemme make this quick. I'm keeping a party tomorrow for my birthday and your obviously invited but I have this special dance thing in the end so I need you to get like a partner" he said quickly. "Umm okay. When?" I said trying to absorb all the information. "At 7:30" he said. "Okay. I'll try making it" I said. "No trying missy. You have to come" he said. I could imagine his face right now. "Alright alright" I chuckled. He cut the call and I got into my bed and fell asleep. ~

~Next morning I got up pretty cheerfully, which was pretty odd since I'm totally not a morning person. I quickly showered and got changed into a pair of sweats and put my hair into a messy bun.