Chapter 5 : Trouble

Chapter 5 is here guys! I didn't want to keep you'll hanging for too long! Please vote, comment & fan.. Enjoy chapter 5! :D

Zayn's POV

Oh no this can't be good, I said to myself.. Management was calling me and frankly speaking I didn't have the guts to pick up, but I had to.

"Zayn! What's going on?" I could hear an angry voice on the other side of the line

"Uhm.. She's just a friend" I stuttered..

"People are going crazy on twitter and every new channel has a picture of you and this girl who has gotten you into all this rubbish" he shouted

"She's not gotten me into anything! We're just friends and we were just hanging out.. The paps are just building up stuff" I said angrily..

"We don't care Zayn! Once everything's clear outside we want you to head home straight.. And meet us at the office tomorrow at 10" he kept the phone angrily..

This can't be good.. So not good

"Hey Zayn, what's wrong?" Abby asked me.. Worry filling her beautiful blue eyes.. "Oh nothing.. Just management.. Clear outside?" I asked changing the topic.. "Uhm, let me go check" she disappeared.. I was thinking about tomorrow.. What's going to happen at 10? I was worried..

I decided to check twitter and I was shocked, the mentions. The top trend was "#zabby".. There were so many hate tweets and many saying that we were a cute couple.. Seriously? A couple? We're just friends people!

"Hey they're gone" Abby came back.. "I should leave now.. " I said sadly.. I told her goodbye and left

I opened the door and looked at the boys sitting in the living room all worried

"Zayn are you okay? What happened?" Liam asked worriedly.. "Zaaaayyynnnn !" Louis hugged me.. "Chill guys I'm fine.. The paps caught me dropping Abby home.. They're making a big issue out of it.." I said groaning in frustration.. "Chill man, everything will be alright.." Harry patted my back.. "No it won't Harry! The management is crazy! Who knows what they're gonna make me do" I said sadly.. "Don't worry.. You just have to convince them that Abby is just a friend" Niall said.. "I guess so.. Anyways I'm going to go sleep.. Been a long day" I said..

Abby's POV

I was feeling really guilty about the whole thing.. I mean if he wouldn't have dropped me home all this wouldn't have happened.. I wonder what the management told him..

My deep thoughts were interrupted by my phone.. It was Al..

"Hey al, what's up?" I asked..

"Abby! Wes asked me out on a date tomorrow.. I need your help" she said nervously

"Help? Al your like a fashion icon? What can I do?" I chuckled..

"Shut up Abigail! I need to go to the mall and spa tomorrow..please come with me" she pleaded.. I could imagine her puppy dog eyes..

"Ugh fine! Maybe I could use some shopping too.. I think you should call chels too.." I said

"I did call her.. She has a study date with some guy from history class.. She said she can't make it.." she said

"Oh well.. It's just the two of us then! See ya tomorrow Al!"

"Bye abs!" she hung up..

I sighed.. Tomorrow's going to be a long day. I felt like taking a shower.. I quickly did and changed into a pair of sweats and got ready for bed.. I decided to check twitter..

I was shocked.. Tears started filling my eyes looking at my mentions.. There were things such as "@AbbyPer (A/N this is not my twitter.. It's just a random pick!) you're such a sl*t.. Leave Zayn alone!" "@AbbyPer stop using Zayn to win the x factor" and stuff.. I broke down.. I couldn't handle myself.. It was all too much.. Why am I being blamed? I didn't even do anything! I had no one to talk to as Wes & Al didn't know about me and Zayn being friends and telling them everything right now would be a mess..

I picked up my guitar and started singing along.. I started singing impossible.. I love that song.. It never fails to calm me down..

"I remember years ago

Someone told me I should take

Caution when it comes to love

I did, I did

And you were strong and I was not

My illusion, my mistake

I was careless, I forgot

I did

And now when all is done

There is nothing to say

You have gone and so effortlessly

You have won

You can go ahead tell them

Tell them all I know now

Shout it from the roof tops

Write it on the sky line

All we had is gone now

Tell them I was happy

And my heart is broken

All my scars are open

Tell them what I hoped would be

Impossible, impossible"

I finished singing and kept my guitar aside.. I slipped under my covers and fell asleep with tears rolling down my cheeks..

Zayn's POV

I got up next morning fearing the rest of the day.. I don't know what I had to face.. I quickly showered and changed and got into my car..

I drove to the building and parked my car and started walking towards the building.. I opened the door and found 2 men sitting.. As soon as they saw me, they glared at me..

"Come in Zayn.. Sit down" I did as they said and sat down taking a deep breath.. "Who is this girl?" they asked me.. "She's Abby.. We became friends during the x factor auditions.. We're not dating.. We're just friends.. I dropped her home last night because it got late" I explained.. "Wait what, x factor auditions?!" they shouted.. "Uhm yeah?" I questioned.. "Do you know what you've done Zayn?" they exclaimed.. "What?" I still didn't get it.. "The problem starts now." one of them said.. Oh no...

Cliffhanger again! I'm sorry if it was short and crappy! Thank you again for all the votes and comments.. Please keep doing so! Love you all :D- Angie