Chapter 15 : You Liked Me?

Hey everyone. Chapter 15 is here but before you'll start reading I want to tell you'll something so please read this.

The thing is lately I'm not noticing any kind of response and its kind of bugging me. I'm not asking for a lot just a little because I don't mind even if you guys give me your frank opinions and also suggestions as to how I can improve my story. I don't mind seriously!

My classes are really hectic and it's hard to update but I still make it a point so please I'm requesting you'll to give me some response. If you'll have any suggestions then comment or inbox me. I would love to know how I can improve my story. Thanks for reading and sorry for the long A/N. Love you'll. Enjoy chapter 15. :) - Angie.

Chapter 15

Abby's POV

"Abby wake up. Today's the day. Get up" I heard someone yelling in my ear. I groaned and peeled my eyes open and saw Alyssa. "Ugh" I said in an awful morning voice. "Get up lazy ass. We have our performance today. Remember?" She said.

Today was our performance which would get us into the live shows. Me, Alyssa, Hannah, Austin, Adrianna and 2 other boys had been put into the young adult's group which was Demi's group to be precise.

I finally pushed the covers off and got up to meet Alyssa looking bubbly and cheerful as usual.

"How do you do that?" I asked her. "Do what?" She questioned. "How can you be so cheerful in the morning. Don't everyone hate mornings?" I asked. "Well today's our first performance as a group and I'm excited" she said grinned.

I walked into the bathroom while Alyssa just sat and watched TV. I took a long warm shower and washed my hair. I walked out of the flowery smelling bathroom and changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, a creme top and a blazer. I straightened my hair and applied minimal make up.

"Looking pretty girl" Alyssa winked. "Look who's talking" I laughed and punched her playfully.

"Let's go!" She exclaimed. We reached the small hall where everyone were sitting as just chatting around.

"I'm super nervous but being in Demi's group definitely eases things out" Hannah said pushing her blonde locks behind her ear.

"I agree" I nodded my head.

Alyssa, Hannah, Austin and everyone else had finished their performance. It was my turn. I let out a deep breath and walked towards Demi.

"Hey Abby" Demi said casually. "Hi" I said. She had Justin Bieber along with her who was helping her judge. "Hi Justin" I smiled politely. "Hey. So what are you going to sing today?" He smiled. "I'm going to be singing Titanium" I said nervously. "Cool. Go on" Demi smiled.

I inhaled deeply and exhaled all the bad things out.

~~~ You shout it out

But I can't hear a word you say

I'm talking loud, not saying much

I'm criticized

But all your bullets ricochet

You shoot me down

But I get up

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away

Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

Shoot me down

But I won't fall

I am titanium