Judge Me (A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction)

Hey guys so I'm new on wattpad and this is my first story ! Please vote.. I promise it will get better.. Keep reading and keep supporting! Oh and sorry for any kind of grammatical errors - Angie

"Abby !" yelled my mom from downstairs.. I quickly switched off my ipod and went downstairs .. "Hey mum.. Waddup?" I asked casually. You see, my mom and me are more like friends.. But I can't be the same with my dad.. "Dinner's ready

hun" my mom said with a warm smile.. I sat down at the dinner table and ate my sandwich peacefully.. After eating, I went upstairs and started to do what I love the most, strumming my guitar.. I played the tune to little things by one direction.. I really like the song .. After my peaceful moment I got ready for bed and zoned out

Next morning I got ready for something which I never look forward to : School.. I showered and quickly changed into a pair of skinny jeans, a tank top and a cardigan considering it was a bit algid..

As soon as I got out of my car and walked towards the big old red building I was engulfed in a warm hug my best friend : Ally.. She's one the best people I've met.. Not only is she pretty, she's also very warm hearted.. We've been besties since 8 years.. " "Alllyyy! Babe, how are you?" I exclaimed ! "I'm just the same old.. Someone's looking extremely pretty" I chuckled at her comment.. We walked to the school building just chit chatting about random stuff.. I then met my second best friend Wesley .. We used to date 2 years ago, but we

realized it's not the best thing and we broke up.. "Abs ! How are you hun?" Wes said giving me a wide grin " Wes ! I'm super " Wesley is kinda a playboy and he's hot so girls don't mind.. He's about 6 feet tall with jet black hair and and a dusky skin tone and his toned body.. Ally on the otherhand is the fantasy woman,she has long black hair with a few red highlights and a perfect hour glass figure! Like literally perfect ! Me, one the other hand.. I have jet black hair too I'm not skinny neither am I chubby.. Wes thinks I have a perfect body.. And something special about me is that I'm blessed with blue eyes which are one of a kind..

As I was talking to wes, Chelsea my pretty blond friend came running towards me.. "Abby! The x factor auditions are going to be held in our school today !! You've got to audition !" I was unsure.. I just gave her a half smile.. "that's great abs ! You have to! You have high chances of winning!" I thought about it, maybe I should.. There's no harm right?! " Plus that hottie from 1D zayn is gonna conduct the audition" chelsea said jumping up and down okay it's not that I hate 1D but it's just that I'm not obsessed with them.. I mean, they are physically attractive but there's more than looks right ? " Okay I will ! I'm gonna go practice. See you guys soon.. Thanks chels " I hugged chels and Wes and headed for the school lawn and I sat there with my guitar thinking about what I should play.. I decided I'm gonna play little things as the song was still fresh in my head and I knew the chords very well.. I started singing softly.. "Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bear this in mind it was meant to be and I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks" as I finished singing I got up and met a pair for brown eyes " That was beautiful.. Are you auditioning today?" "Urhm yea.. How long were you standing here?" "Just a couple of minutes" he chuckled.. "Anyways I'll see you later" as I started walking away I felt someone grab my wrist, it was him "Won't you tell me your name atleast?" "I'm Abby" I said letting go of my hand and running .. I don't know why I'm running? Maybe because THE ZAYN MALIK just spoke to me ! But abs you don't fancy them what's wrong with you said my inner voice..