Chapter 4 : Meeting the boys

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the late update! But chapter 4 is here :D and a quick A/N Thank you so much for all the votes & comments..it means a lot.. It motivates me a lot.. Keep reading and keeping voting & commenting.. Thanks :D - Angie :)

Chapter 4

Abby's POV

I walked into Starbucks enjoying the inviting aroma of their amazing coffee.. I just love coffee.. I was so mesmerized that I didn't realize that I had come to meet someone.. Zayn!

I saw him sitting in the corner looking at his phone.. I walked over to the table and sat down..

"What's up quiffy?" I mocked .. "Oh hey Abby!" he said cheerfully.. "So what's up?" he asked me..

"Can we get our drinks first? The coffee smell is driving me crazy!" I whined.. "Awww.. Sure.. Let's get Abby baby some coffee" he said poking his tongue out.. "For your kind information Malik, babies don't drink coffee!" I said smartly.. "Oh well.. Let's get Einstein some coffee" he said.. I didn't reply but I just walked over to the counter.. "Nothing to say Einstein?" he mocked.. "Nothing at all quiffy!" I poked my tongue out..

It was finally my turn to order when I heard a ear piercing scream.. "Oh my god! That's zayn malik!" I heard a girl about 16 years of age scream.. "Oh no! Abby run!" zayn shouted.. But being a very caring celebrity, zayn did manage to sign a few autographs.. We finally reached the end of the lane, panting..

"I didn't get my coffee!" I fake cried.. "Awww.. I'm sorry Abby.." zayn said looking sad.. "Hey I was kidding! It's okay! I understand" I gave him a warm smile..

He was gonna say something when his phone started buzzing..

Zayn's POV

My phone suddenly buzzed, I looked at the caller ID, it was Harry.. "Hey Harry, what's up?" I asked calmly.. "Zayn! Where the hell are you?" Harry shouted over the phone.. "Chill man! I just came out for a walk" I stuttered.. "A walk? Seriously? You think I'd buy that?" he said.. "Uhh! Okay fine, I just came to Starbucks to meet a friend when we got mobbed.. "Oh, who is she?" Louis asked.. Grabbing the phone.. "How did you know it's a girl?" I asked surprised .. "Zayn, we didn't meet yesterday.. I know you man.." he said.. "Yeah.. Uh okay.." I said.. "Why don't you bring her home? It'll be fun" he said.. "Okay I will" I said "And grab some chips on the way!" Niall shouted over then phone.. Typical nialler..

I quickly kept my phone back and looked at Abby who was busy in her own world.. "Hey Abby, the boys wanna meet you.. Mind coming with me now?" I asked.. "Uhm.. Yeah sure.." she said

We grabbed the chips on the way and went over to the house

And as soon as the door flew open, Louis hugged me like we haven't seen each other in ages.. "Lou, bro chill out" I said.. Struggling to get out of his grasp.. "Uhm, sorry man" he said.. "Who's this pretty girl with you over here?" he winked at me.. "Uhm, hi I'm abby!" Abby introduced herself nervously..

Lou hugged Abby too.. As soon as we got in.. Harry was busy on his phone.. Niall was eating and Liam was watching TV..

"Hey guys!" I said cheerfully and everyone looked at me.. "This is Abby!" I said introducing her..

"Hi Abby!" Liam said as he's already met her.. After all the introduction got over we sat down on the couch.. "So whatcha guys wanna do?" Harry asked.. "We could watch a movie" Lou suggested.. "Movie it is!" Niall shouted! "I'll go get the popcorn" I got up and walked over to the kitchen and put it in the microwave.. "Hey I'll help you" Abby said walking into the kitchen.. "Thanks" I smiled.. I stared into her beautiful blue eyes.. They were just so beautiful.. I snapped out of it when I heard the sound of the microwave.. We both took the popcorn into the living room..

"What are we watching?" I asked sitting on the couch.. "The hunger games!" Niall screamed.. "Chillax man, you'll scare this lovely lady" Harry winked.. Abby blushed..

We watched the movie and half way through I noticed that Abby was half asleep.. "Hey Abby do you wanna go home? I'll drive you.. You look tired" I said.. "Yeah that'd be nice, thanks" she smiled..

"Hey guys I'm going to take Abby home" I told the boys.. "Bye Abby!" the boys chorused.. "It was nice meeting you love" Harry said..

We got into the car and I started driving..

Abby's POV

As soon as we got into the car, I turned on the radio only to heard a song sung by the guy right beside me.. "You've got that one thing" their voices chorusedthrough the speakers.. "Enjoying it?" Zayn smirked.. "Oh yeah! I'm in love.." I said poking my tongue out. "I've heard that babe" he winked.. I blushed..

We reached my house, and Zayn being the gentleman he is, opened the door for me..

"Thanks Zayn, I really had fun.. The boys are amazing!" I smiled.. "I'm glad you had fun.." he said..

As I turned to open the door, I heard a flash.. Oh no! Paps! "Zayn get in!" I shouted.. We both rushed in.. "How did they come to know?" I screamed.."Maybe because of that Starbucks thingy" he said..

"What are you gonna do?" I asked him.. "Do you have a back entrance?" I asked.. "Yeah" I said.. We both started walking out towards the door when his phone buzzed started ringing..

Zayn's POV

I started walking towards abby's back door when I heard something ring.. I took out my iPhone only to see something I never wanted to..

Cliffhanger! I'm sorry for this.. But next update will be soon.. Keep reading and keep voting.. Love you all.. :)