Chapter 10 : Bootcamp & Rumours

Hello all you beautiful people! Firstly I want to apologise for not updating. My exams are going on and also I wasn't feeling too good :(. I'm really sorry for the delay.

Secondly I really don't know what you guys think of this story. I want you'll to let me know. I feel like it isn't good enough. Please let me know and suggestions are welcomed! Please comment and let me know and also vote and fan. Thank you. :D

P.S - Sorry for any kind of grammatical errors. - Angie.

Chapter 10

I looked at her in front of me and blinked a few times trying to act like this was all a dream, but nope! She still stood in front of me with her long blonde hair and fake tan.

Why did Adrianna out of all the people on the show had to be my roommate?

I was snapped out my thoughts when I heard her annoying voice.

"I should be the unhappy one here" she smirked. "Whatever. Just stay on your side of the room Adrianna. I'm totally disinterested in having a conversation with you" I told her.

"Stop giving me that attitude b**ch. As if I wanted to share a room with you. I was getting my nails done so I got late and your room was the only one left!"

I couldn't help but chuckle. Getting her nails done? Like seriously. "Whatever" I just rolled my eyes. "Let's just stay out of each others business and the world will be as peaceful as ever" I said.

"Yeah whatever" she flipped her hair and walked off. Finally the wicked witch goes off.

I decided to relax a bit. I plugged in my MacBook and plugged in my headphones and started singing around when I heard a knock on the door.

"May I come in miss Abigail?" Austin said with a smirk. "No you may not Mr Austin" I poked my tongue out. "Oh I'm coming in anyway" he came in and

plopped onto the bed.

"Your such a kid" I laughed. "A hot kid" he winked. "Yeah right" I rolled my eyes. "I'm bored" he whined. "Me too" I sighed.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked. "We just watched one" I chuckled. "Got any better plans then miss perriera?" He said. "Movie it is!" I said.

We ended up watching iron man 2 and after the movie I was quite tired.

"I forgot to ask you. Who's your roommate?" I asked Austin. "Some guy named Dave . He's pretty cool though" he said. "That's nice" I smiled. "What about you?" He asked. "Adrianna" I sighed.

"Woah. That chick with those long legs? Dude she's fit" Austin literally screamed. "Umm, why do I care?" I asked him holding a confused expression. "Maybe you could have some fun or help me out" he winked. "Firstly eww and secondly I'm not running a dating site here" I yelled. "And also not to forget that I hate her" I added. "Calm down, but why?" He questioned. "Long story" I sighed.

There was a knock on the door and entered the wicked witch. I took a quick glance at Austin and he was staring at Adrianna like she was a piece of meat. She just smirked and walked in.

"Who's this over here Abby?" She asked or rather faked sweetly, batting her eyelashes. Before I could say something, Austin just walked towards her and they started flirting. Great! I just decided to leave them alone and got ready for bed. Tomorrow's my first day! I can't wait!

Zayn's POV

I left Abby's room and started driving back home. All I could think about was Abby. Her smile when she talks about something, when she laughs on my jokes. She was perfect. I didn't want her near Austin.