Lone Wolf

By Zendaya92

Justice is the name she choose but to others the name is Shadow. I think you know why. Her fury so white that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Sorry
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 15

91 4 0
By Zendaya92

Justice's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up before everyone and get dressed into clean clothes.

Where you goin'

Hey December. I told you I had to meet with this guy.

That bum you think is your father. Are you sure you can trust him?

When we touch I got a flash back remember. That only happens if I knew that person from my past.

Yeah so!?

Memories can not lie.

Fine what ever you say. Tell me how it goes bye!

Bye

I put my shoes out and head to the door. "Where you going?" I turn around. I swear. He always there when I leave. "Out"

"Out. Really just tell me Justice"

"It's not serious. I just have to meet someone" I say.

"Who?" He steps closer to me. "That's what I need to know" I mumble.

"Excuse me?" He says. I shake my head.

"Nothing. Just someone form my childhood." He nods. He studies my face. "Fine but be back soon or I'll have to come looking for you" I roll my eyes and kiss his cheek. I walk out and head out the woods to the park. Once I get there I sit on the bench and wait. About 20 minutes later I get ready to leave.

"Hey. What's your name?" I look up and see a boy or a very hot boy with blond hair standing in front of me. "Um My name........Oh it's already taken." I purposely hit his shoulder and walk away. He runs up to me. "Well already taken how about we hang out"

"How about you get you stupid ass out of my face before I shove it up your ass" I'm very angry because I found out that I started my heat yesterday. "Hey no need to be rough. I get it. Anyway I'm Max" I shake his hand. "Hello Max. Now that I know you and you know me please get the fuck out of my face" I push past him and walk away.

Mate!

What?

Our mate!

Yeah we have a mate Dextor.

No the boy you were talking to is a mate

What? You can only have one true mate right?

I don't know.

Let's ask Claire when we get back.

Why not just you know like call her or something?

Oh yeah right Thanks

That's what I'm here for.

I take out my phone and go by a tree. I dial her number and wait for her to pick up. "Hello" A very tired and annoyed Claire says. "Hey you and Ellen need to go somewhere were no one can hear."

"Why?"

"It's a boy problem."

"Okay" I hear shuffling yelling and then walking and then silence. "Okay how do you have a boy problem? You found your mate."

"How many mate's can you have?"

"One. Well you can be re-mated or something like that but once you are marked and fully mated then Dextor won't let that happen. The only way for it to happen is if you get like kidnapped or something and a boy bites over the mark your mate gave you and then mated right after. That's very rare." I nod.

"Okay so there's a problem because December my werewolf said that I have another mate which I find weird because I'm already fully mated. We sealed the deal"

"That's weird. I never heard of that before. It never happen in werewolf history. Ever!"

"Well it's happened. The thing is I really don't like him. Somethings just off about him and I want to bite his head off."

"Wonder why? Maybe because your sense is off"

"Yeah the way I sensed him didn't feel right. It's like something is kinda forcing me to be with someone I don't want to be with. I don't know what to do"

"Are you gonna leave Dextor?"

"Never in my life will I leave him. He's my one and only"

"AW!" They squeal. "You guys are annoying" I roll my eyes. "Anyway. We'll talk about this later"

"Bye!" We hang up at the same time and I put my phone away. "Your my one and only too" I hear. "I look around. What the hell? I look up. "Really? You followed me?"

"Yep and I heard everything you said. Now tell me who this guy his so I can have the honor of ripping his head off."

"First come down from the tree" I giggle. Ugh! Giggling again. He hopes down. "And second. He isn't my true mate you are. I'm not gonna leave you. Promise" He leans down and kisses me. He really is my one and only. We pull back. "We will finish this later"

"Yeah like an other 5 days from now. I started my heat yesterday" He groans. "You know you groan is really sexy" We laugh. "Okay now go back up there that person I'm supposed to meet is coming. He nods and gets up the tree.

"Hey!" He turns and comes to me. "I didn't think you'd come"

"Well I did."

"Okay so you really don't remember me?"

"I think so. I know your from my childhood." He chuckles. "Yeah more like made your childhood"

"What do you mean?"

"Justina I'm your father. " I stare blankly at him. Mixed feelings. That's the only thing that can describe what I'm feeling right now. A mix of sadness, happiness, angry. Is he lying or is he telling the truth?

"Justina come on let's walk" I nod. We walk down the path through the park. "You probably think I'm lying. I know with you werewolf's that trust is a bit hard to find"

"How did you?"

"I told you. I'm your dad believe it or not. You mother was an amazing women. I was heart broken when she died. I never found anyone else. Of course when you are mated and you accept that. When your mate dies you go through a lot of pain and agony. It's hard to explain. I just hope you never feel it." I nod.

He probably is my dad. He knows about my mother. About werewolf's and everything. "I also knew that she was the moon goddess." We stop in our track. I hope no one heard that. Of course werewolf's have super hearing so if there are any werewolf's around I hope that they were far enough to where they can't hear. "And your the moon goddess's daughter."

I look at his eyes. I can see memories flooding back. "Dad?" He smiles. I glare at him and that smile instantly fades away. "How could you!?"

"What?"

"You! You left me alone my whole life and you decide to come back now!?"

"I'm sorry Justina. I was looking for you but couldn't find you"

"That's bullshit! Talk to me when you have a real answer" I walk away. Why did he just leave me. He knows that I have been on my own since my mother died right? What is his problem!? "Hey!" I turn around to the most annoying voice. "You okay?"

"That's nun of your business" I glare at him. "Hey" I turn and Dextor stands right there. "What you doing?"

"I was walk home until I bumped into him again"

"Again?" He says playing along. "Justice we need to go know before I go off" He whispers in my ear. "Well see you later uh?"

"Max" He answers. "Max. Bye" I take his hand and we walk off. "Thank you so much"

"Just be happy I didn't cause a scene" I laugh and kiss his cheek. I can feel staring. I turn slightly and see Max standing there glaring. "He's glaring at us."

"And? Your mine and he will not change that" I smile. I turn his face and kiss lips. "These next five days are going to get harder and harder" I laugh. A breeze brushes my skin and I get kinda cold but I don't show it. "Are you cold?" I shake my head. It is getting closer to winter. "I know your lying." I roll my eyes. He wraps his arms around my shoulder and pulls me to his chest. "Better?"

"Much better. Let's stop at the store and buy hot chocolate"

"No need loads of hot chocolate at my house" I shake my head smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9M 234K 42
After an Alpha has given up looking for their mate, and they need a Luna to help run the pack, they will organise an event known as The Whipping. Fe...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
559K 13.8K 28
"I dont want a weak pathetic and fat ugly mate like you. I will find another well deserving mate and Luna . Whats your full name?" "Emerald Hazen" i...
645K 21.4K 37
*** I have published the first part of the rewrite, it is on my profile. Please give it a read unless you want to read this version...which is trash...