Exciting Love (Mindless behav...

By Mamii-xx

When a dare goes totally wrong what happens to the people who are involved... Read to find oout More

Exciting Love (Mindless behavior vampire story)
Chapter 1
sorry
good news
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chres
Leah
Leah
Chres
Leah
Leah
Cameron( didnt see that coming)
Chres
Not an update.
Chres
Leah
Leah
Leah
Read ..
leah
Co-writer
Leah

Leah

771 33 2
By Mamii-xx

I wake up in Cams arms. He is so cute. His brown eyes and perfect smile would make any girl die on the spot. I slowly get out of the bed and Cam stirs. I go to the bathroom freshen up and make sure I look at least half decent when he wakes up. Luckily for me I'm not an irresponsible teenager so I made sure that I didn't have any drinks. I walk back into Cams large room and get back in the bed slowly. I snuggle up to Caneron and slowly fall back asleep.

I wake up to the smell of bacon. Instantly get up and run downstairs and into the kitchen. I found Cam at the stove cooking with only boxers on. I  blush at the thought but I continue to proceed foward. As I was on my way of making a scene I decide that I'm going to sneak up behind him. I slowly creep behind him then cover his eyes with my hands. I feel his cheeks rise as if he was smiling but didn't falter a bit while cooking. I let him go and give him a peck on the cheek then sit on the stool by the counter.  We have a long conversation about life and where we see ourselves in the future. He finishes breakfast and we start to eat. It was the absolute BEST breakfast I've ever had. I don't feel bad at all about choosing Cam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 86.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
630K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
80.4K 435 18
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
61.7K 10.2K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙